Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 14:
Finally Zuhair and Natasha got married. Taaba watched with teary eyes.
The funny part was during mehndi , when Taaba imagined her and Zuhair dancing crazingly among the guests. They were very cute and carefree.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Slot leader on Thursday night!
576281 thumbnail
This has been a decent watch until now...though a bit slow and cliched at times!
EDIT: The only plot device they have is to make the heroine dumb (literally) and not speak up when she needs to...
Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

This has been a decent watch until now...though a bit slow and cliched at times!

EDIT: The only plot device they have is to make the heroine dumb (literally) and not speak up when she needs to...

And when she speaks it will be too late!
576281 thumbnail
What nonsense...The way its going is totally wrong!
17th episode is so mind boggling that its impossible to comprehend what was going on in the epi...🤔

Taba waits till Zuhail gets married and then right after that she finally confesses to him her so called dukh bhari kahaani...what? why couldn't she just do this a day before his wedding, when he kept on begging her to save him from this marriage?

After that whatever has happened, I couldn't pay attention at all! 🤓
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What nonsense...The way its going is totally wrong!

17th episode is so mind boggling that its impossible to comprehend what was going on in the epi...🤔

Taba waits till Zuhail gets married and then right after that she finally confesses to him her so called dukh bhari kahaani...what? why couldn't she just do this a day before his wedding, when he kept on begging her to save him from this marriage?

After that whatever has happened, I couldn't pay attention at all! 🤓

Natasha's mom put it in the right way. that Zuhair used her daughter to make his fitst love jealous. then she accepted his proposal.

But you know what? I loved the first scene, it was heart touching to watch Zuhair and Taaba crying in each other's bahoon mien. Their chemistry is spot on.
But the way daadi, Sherry and Meena supported was very illogical.

I can't say that I wasn't happy to watch Zuhair and Taaba happy. 😃 but they fell from my eyes a bit.😆
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Natasha's mom put it in the right way. that Zuhair used her daughter to make his fitst love jealous. then she accepted his proposal.

But you know what? I loved the first scene, it was heart touching to watch Zuhair and Taaba crying in each other's bahoon mien. Their chemistry is spot on.
But the way daadi, Sherry and Meena supported was very illogical.

I can't say that I wasn't happy to watch Zuhair and Taaba happy. 😃 but they fell from my eyes a bit.😆

The heroine of this show is the dumbest and most wannabe mahaan I have ever seen in the history of all the dumb desi TV heroines...😆

I didn't watch the entire 18th epi but the few tid bits that I got to watch, the mahaan Taaba is now hiding those letters from Zohair...

Natasha is bad and I am glad that she is being dumped and insulted...But I am sorry that the wannabe mahaan Taaba is not so mahaan after all...
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Did zuhair get married to the heroine???
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No. There was a lot of tamasha happened on their wedding day. Anwar claimed that Taaba os his wife. Taaba denied , but no one believed her except daado. then came Ausaaf's son and took her with him, saying that she is from his family , she is their izzat. all of this happened in front of confused Zuhair.