Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
I am just watching episode trailers , I can't wait for next month to continue watching. Mehru is very stubborn and loyal. she denies her self love. poor Sameer . How will he stop her marriage?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Any one still watching? I am dying to know if she really married her cousin! I hope no.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

2 days ago Azfu posted a lovely birthday wish for Sohai:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing girl i know ... talent power house with a heart of gold ... yeah not to forget#goodlooks#goodlooks&#goodlooks...hahhaah SOHAI ... Wishing you a great great year ahead ..may you continue to shine the brightest ...jug jug jiyo@sohaialiabroofficial#birthdayBliss#BdayGirl#sohai#BestWishes#tumharinatasha#KaisiYehPaheli#tanhai#dholbajnelaga#rangrez

It's sweet so they sorted out their diff ?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Finally caught up with it.
Watched epis 14-18 . I am still loving AzHai. And I wonder how I keep watching without getting bored. coz the story is moving in a very slaw pase, and there are lot of misleading promos , and dream sequenses. But I am enjoying every minute of Sameer and Meeru on screen. beautiful actors , beautiful dresses. This is as I am watching Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega which is like KYP was inspired from While You Were Sleeping. There is a scene in epi 14 when Sameer and Meeru were walking around the trees which reminded me of Salman Khan and Priety song Aate Jaate Kyon Milta Hai..
But after eisode 18 It got serious , and I am disappointed.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
meeru's husband is Mad and pathetic person
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

meeru's husband is Mad and pathetic person

This is unexpected. and how didn't Aanie know about it before? he looks good in the first episodes, and he's a successful buisiness man? how can he be mad?
Any way. I had gr8 hopes of Meeru. she was an independant girl, she speaks her mind..writer reduced her into obident girl, who couldn't have a say about her marriage. this is very pathetic.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This serial lost its soul. it became depressing with the overdose of Shiraaz hilarious mental outbursts.
I miss watching the old Meeru and Sameer.
I hope makers end this serial before causing more damage.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This serial ended yesterday.
I loved it when it was a fun watch ..Azfu and Sohai sizzled as Sameer and Meeru. The story was the same of American movie: While you were sleeping, with few interesting twists.

All was good till the writer inspired by another American movie: Sleeping with an enemy. Serial turned like a horror movie with all that shouting and crying. it lost its plot.

Then why did the writer took another inspiration from Jab We Met in the last episode?! It was one of the worst twists. they could've ended the serial in a more realistic way. But I do love the pucturizing of it with all that snow, and only Sohai and Azfu without too many characters.

I am happy that it ended before writer causes further damages. Alhamdulillah. Till now this is my favorite Azfu's serial. and like all his serials it was spoiled in the last episodes ..but it's ok.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Azfu's heartfelt post on the last episode of KYP:
Last episodes are heart breaking ..so much hardwork ... countless days n nights of working in and outside of country .. crazy working hours erractic schedules ... but all comes to an end ... and we look in another direction ... giving life to some other character just to keep you all entertained ... KYP comes to an end ...thanks alot for Watching .
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice ending, was a nice refreshing drama at the beginning but meeru marrying the psycho ruined it