Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

It only 2.46? Yeah i like how its been shot

Yes . it is fine. 2.46 is more than enough for me. but how I wish they used the OST in the show!😛
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Again a beautiful episode. It is a filler though. but I don't mind , coz watching Azfu and Sohai on the same frame, chatting teasing eachother, and discussing about their feelings and future plans is interesting. It is a happy watch for me. Azfu and Sohai's chemistry is spot on.
Precap : Will Farhaan die? :0
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww the epi with farhan's birthday. Azfu & sohai scene where they went out for dinner was too cute
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Awww the epi with farhan's birthday. Azfu & sohai scene where they went out for dinner was too cute

And when they cut the cake togather?😉 😳
Finally you reached to this point @Simz , when they finally became friends. 😃
Congrats on the new dp. Naveen looks amazing!❤️
Simz786 thumbnail
Yeah i think its like 6 epis behind over here. Thank you 😳
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Another emotional episode, but alhamdulillah , no roona doona, just some heart touching scenes. with beautiful message. Meeru is such an amazing girl who was orphaned when she was very young. She has lots of love for everybody. Her clash with Sameer, his apologize, her praying for Farhan , the nightmare she had, and her reaction made me love her more. she's the best female character on screen right now.
loved , so loved the hug scene between Azfu and Sohai ;)
Simz786 thumbnail
That scene where they are in the restaurant and dare each other to go up to random people 🤣 also love love how sje sneaked out at night just to have gajjar ka halwa 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

That scene where they are in the restaurant and dare each other to go up to random people 🤣 also love love how sje sneaked out at night just to have gajjar ka halwa 😆

Yes. they are crazy. Sohai and Azfu are enjoying playing these characters, also Azfu is looking his best. he didn't look as handsome as he looks in this serial.😳
I love when they were hiding behind the car and she caught his jacket.😉 his expressions.😳
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 13:
What an episode! I loved how is Sameer and Mehru's dosti progressing. Their cute scenes , their meaningful yet funny conversations, their goodlooks. I can watch them forever having a big smile on my face like a hopeless romantic fool !

So Sameer loves Mehru, and he is just waiting for his brother to tell that she's not Mili. How beautiful ! What I love it about this show and its characters, that they care for each other, no selfishness by any one, even Shiraz (Mehru's fiancee) isn't a bad guy. which is refreshing. and make it very real. coz villains aren't everywhere. simple and good ppl are there.
Can't wait to see Farhaan's reaction after knowing about Mehru's pretending to be Mili. Precap is supperb.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

2 days ago Azfu posted a lovely birthday wish for Sohai:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most amazing girl i know ... talent power house with a heart of gold ... yeah not to forget #goodlooks #goodlooks &#goodlooks ...hahhaah SOHAI ... Wishing you a great great year ahead ..may you continue to shine the brightest ...jug jug jiyo @sohaialiabroofficial #birthdayBliss #BdayGirl#sohai #BestWishes #tumharinatasha#KaisiYehPaheli #tanhai #dholbajnelaga#rangrez
Edited by awida - 7 years ago