AmarBail - Fawad's comeback?

madbutmagic. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heeey y'all. Mehmil here!
so I read Farad Khan's recent Interview where he mentioned that he might return to TV (might not) and if things work out then he'll be back. Any idea about what the project could be? I strongly feel that it's Amarbail as there were rumours about him and a newbie being approached for it... and being an amabrabil fanatic and an old and loyal fan of fawad I don't want him to do it. I don't want anyone to do it. I don't want amarbail to be dramatised.

amarbail and peer-e- tamil are my two faves, and I'd never ever want them to be dramatised. Not only because it's difficult to do justice to such masterpieces but also because they're very close to my heart and the character of Umar Jahangir can't be played by anyone, not even by my fav fawad. #nooffence.

so how many of you've read that novel and what's your take on his project that will mark his return to television. any idea about what his comeback project might be? I could be wrong about him doing amarbail...

PS: amairbail has been dramatised once before and we better not talk about how bad it was. (I haven't seen the whole serial, just some scenes here and there and... the rest is history) I like Adnan sid, he's an amazing actor but I can't believe they made him play Umar.

PSS: I love Fawad Khan as mentioned above so I hope we can have a healthy discussion on it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really want to see peer e kamil as a drama
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It would be a dream come true to see fawad back in dramas.