Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
🀣
omg.

he thinks she likes him and she thinks, he knows about the (whatever the guys name was) incident or she sent him the wrong message
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

omg you're Talya from Twitter?!?! I saw your Rashk e qamar vm too and remember tagging a friend on it. Brilliant work, mate :') I keep checking the Yaqeen Ka Safar tag on twitter regularly and have seen you tweeting about it.

Now that I have found a vidder, I'm going to bombard with you song recs. Saari fangirl wishes poori karwaongi πŸ˜†

The last bit of this vid is EPIC!!! Larkiyon ke saath pyaar se raha jata hai lololo. Asfi chachu needs to learn a lot from his bhateeja, unko experience nahin hai

LOLOL I'm so bad with requests but I'll definitely try my best and thank you!! Glad you liked them 😊
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Beautifully made .πŸ‘

Thank you!!
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Uff i'd hate to be in zubia's position after that message πŸ˜†but kya message hai! Asfi's reaction will be worth seeing πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

LOLOL I'm so bad with requests but I'll definitely try my best and thank you!! Glad you liked them 😊

For now, I'm happy with these mini vms ending on some epic note like that fangirl reaction in ReQ vid or the whaaat part in this one πŸ˜† trust me, I find myself watching the neend churayi meri vid on repeat xD
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_hamesha

Uff i'd hate to be in zubia's position after that message πŸ˜†but kya message hai! Asfi's reaction will be worth seeing πŸ˜†

IKR!! It sucks to be Zubia rn πŸ˜† I had expected the text to be something like "let's meet up" per yahan tou baat seedha I love you pe pohnch gayi. Asfi waqayi usko kacha chaba jayega.

"Dr Asfandyaar ko galti se love you ka message bhej diya hai." MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL WENT UP BY x10000 because of the promo. Wednesdays are a blessing
clockworknerd thumbnail
Isn't anyone else here smitten by Ahad? HE LOOKS SOOO DARN HANDSOME HAYEEE!!! Every time I rant about YKS, I end with something like, "Jo bhi ho, ASFI BAUHAT PYAARA HAI!!!!" HE'S LEGIT THE ONLY PYAARA FACE ON TV THESE DAYS
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Zaya we missed ur fangirling.😳

Ahhh I was just super busy dealing with the result hype and meeting a friend who is going abroad this week.

Btw, I don't remember seeing you around on the DeD ATs. DeD days were the best. I just wish we had more people on this AT tho I'm kinda glad at how Humtv is promoting YKS. Two days after the episode aired and we already have a new promo!! 😳
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

Isn't anyone else here smitten by Ahad? HE LOOKS SOOO DARN HANDSOME HAYEEE!!! Every time I rant about YKS, I end with something like, "Jo bhi ho, ASFI BAUHAT PYAARA HAI!!!!" HE'S LEGIT THE ONLY PYAARA FACE ON TV THESE DAYS

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I have a thing for his voice too and in that last scene with gaiti, he looked SO FREAKING GOOD IN BLACK! My new crush I honestly want an asfi/ahad in my life like ALLAH GIMME HIM!!
Also, I think I'll go crazy waiting for the rain sequence!! And then the birthday sequence where he's playing the guitar ☺️
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail

IKR!! It sucks to be Zubia rn πŸ˜† I had expected the text to be something like "let's meet up" per yahan tou baat seedha I love you pe pohnch gayi. Asfi waqayi usko kacha chaba jayega.

"Dr Asfandyaar ko galti se love you ka message bhej diya hai." MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL WENT UP BY x10000 because of the promo. Wednesdays are a blessing

ME TOO! I woke up to this promo and went to heaven πŸ˜† Also I'm already blushing thinking about the scenes when he'll be smirking at her AHHH! 😳😳