Yaqeen Ka Safar (HUM) - Sajal Ali, Ahad Raza Mir (from 19 April) - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
I agree about Ahad doing better as a villain. I think those roles would suit him better because he gives those creepy vibes like Faris. But I must say hes more tolerable than Faris ๐Ÿ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the attacks on his looks was abit too much
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah we didn't mean it like that, the jokes were a bit over
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Naveens fiance in beinteha

Ahh still need to watch it
well i dont like him but i wouldnt go to the extent of caling someone a hijra
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello peeps๐Ÿ˜ƒ
after watching all the promos i have come up with the theory... Ummm may be that Guitar version of Ahad is actually younger version of Asfand... may be they have added Asfand's student life in the serial which was just mentioned in the novel detail mein nahi discuss hoa tha... Because novel wasn't that long so to extend the duration of serial they must have added some new scenes which weren't there or weren't discussed in detail (for example In DED, Behroze and Sohaib's story wasn't there in the novel)... So I am assuming may be we will have a suave and sober Asfand in the later half of the serial just like novel... because according to some recent pictures Ahad has short hair so ho sakta hai ke as Dr. Asfand Yar Khan uski look change ho...I am keeping my fingers crossed... I will definitely give it a shot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I agree about Ahad doing better as a villain. I think those roles would suit him better because he gives those creepy vibes like Faris. But I must say hes more tolerable than Faris ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†faris
Edited by --HiNa-- - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DalenaGilvatore

Hello peeps๐Ÿ˜ƒ

after watching all the promos i have come up with the theory... Ummm may be that Guitar version of Ahad is actually younger version of Asfand... may be they have added Asfand's student life in the serial which was just mentioned in the novel detail mein nahi discuss hoa tha... Because novel wasn't that long so to extend the duration of serial they must have added some new scenes which weren't there or weren't discussed in detail (for example In DED, Behroze and Sohaib's story wasn't there in the novel)... So I am assuming may be we will have a suave and sober Asfand in the later half of the serial just like novel... because according to some recent pictures Ahad has short hair so ho sakta hai ke as Dr. Asfand Yar Khan uski look change ho...I am keeping my fingers crossed... I will definitely give it a shot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah you said it right
even i think that they are trying to extend the novel to be more enjoyable.
and they shown him with sajjal in car with the same look he had while playing guitar so no hopes ๐Ÿ˜†
ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when will this and alif allah aur insaan air? Like what will it replace?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

when will this and alif allah aur insaan air? Like what will it replace?

24 April 2017

Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 7 years ago