Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Aatra..

I DIED AFTER SEEING THE PRECAP.

Uff

Word Count: 1

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this episode disappointed me a little here i was hoping for so many asfiya scenes and we got close to none😭but yea story wise they've set base for how daniyals track will finally come to an end BUT OHMYGODDD THE PRECAPPP so its safe to say that finally their love story will begin from next week! also like asfi scolding the technician and the nurse was a bit absurd i mean who gave him the right to interfere in someone's personal life they should've showed it better by him probably saying that its against company policy employees getting involved with one another which would have made so much more sense!!!!! BUT WHEN HE TOUCHES HER AND SAYS AAPKO BUKHAR HAI UFFF KILLLEDDD MEEE!!!!!!!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I think I'll die when I'll see the next episode. The promo made me skip a heart beat and It's just the beginning of their romance!!!

WHEN SHE LOOKS AT HIM WHEN HE SAID TOH AAP ANDAR NAHI JAAYENGI my heart skipped a beat then the way he says it the way she looked at him CANNNOTTT WAIITTT
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovefk

this episode disappointed me a little here i was hoping for so many asfiya scenes and we got close to none😭but yea story wise they've set base for how daniyals track will finally come to an end BUT OHMYGODDD THE PRECAPPP so its safe to say that finally their love story will begin from next week! also like asfi scolding the technician and the nurse was a bit absurd i mean who gave him the right to interfere in someone's personal life they should've showed it better by him probably saying that its against company policy employees getting involved with one another which would have made so much more sense!!!!! BUT WHEN HE TOUCHES HER AND SAYS AAPKO BUKHAR HAI UFFF KILLLEDDD MEEE!!!!!!!

Hey love for hru? Another week we have to pass now😆
But the FBS scene n asfi dropping zubi to her house was good scene.infact the fever scene n him checking her hand .really good.
At least now confusion is clear about termination letter.
In novel they showed Asfandyaar very strong character so it might be that side.
Overall i liked it.
Aww geeti remembered Daniyal.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

WHEN SHE LOOKS AT HIM WHEN HE SAID TOH AAP ANDAR NAHI JAAYENGI my heart skipped a beat then the way he says it the way she looked at him CANNNOTTT WAIITTT

☺️

Word Count: 1

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You know what's so awesome.. it's not even physical but it's so beautiful and intense. ❤️
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agle hafte asfiya ki overdose mlegi..becoz this week was for khajista track buildup.
Ahad expressions😳
This man is hayeee😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
forget Zubiya,
Mujhe bhi Bukhaar hai, woh bhi Pyaar ka

Can Dr. Asfandyaar please direct his attention to us too 🤣🤣🤣

So EXCITED for that precap
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
😆khajista saying to zubiya lagta Haye ab apne mard seenahi darengi balke woh darega lol
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PRECAP!! Wednesday come fast already!!! This one week is gonna be tough!!!