Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYTqsSdlZHW/ this vm
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYTqsSdlZHW/ this vm

Cuuute. Asfi !!! ❤️ #cannotwaitforWesnesday !!!!
opinion123 thumbnail
Oh thanks a lot.i do know the TV script can be a bit different from the novel.can you describe the scene where the car breaks down?Also scene where Asfi sings on saim's b'day?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

^ 😆

Ash--hello Behena, long time, no talk

but I do think they'll revisit Daniyal's topic soon, or atleast some comments about it because they still have Gaiti as a character and Once Asfiya are a Thing she'll want to know about them and what happened, or what happened so that Asfandyaar became like this.

Other than that, I seriously want them to have this conversation because if you think about it, but Zubiya and Daniyal had accusations upon them, it makes them parallels, don't you think? and Asfi to some extend.

Zubiya--accused of running away with a boy and other "affair" related things, and no matter how much time has progressed and she's proven her mettle, this one thing comes back to haunt her each time. and she STILL hasn't moved on, because it affects almost every decision she makes...and hasn't been able to rebuild her confidence entirely.

Daniyal--poor thing, My heart still breaks for him 🥺 😆 He never got a chance to prove those accusations incorrect.

Asfi-He's here because of Daniyal--never got to prove Daniyal's innocence, and it still haunts him.

and as for Zubiya and Asfi--both have had tragedies haunt them, and while both of them used these events to involve themselves in their work, they never truly got over them or attempted to overcame. although, at the same time, I have to argue that Zubiya has moved on more than Asfi

----Its like a large length of rope. and it has a knot in it.

a) you can either cut the rope and use the remaining large part of the rope and trash the other piece. ---so you forget the tragedy and just live, if as a changed person.

b) or you can attempt to undo the knot and either fail or succeed

c) or you can just leave it and continue using the rope with the knot--which is what these two are doing, continuing to live their lives, and not addressing the big knot ( tragedy) in the lives. but still the knot is there, unsolved and it interferes with their lives

* I hope this post made sense and i wasn't just rambling 😆

Helloo behna 🤗

Just saw your post.. I was out of the city so couldn't really read comments here.

I am so glad to see that you are watching this one. I am loving the show. So much that I actually read the novel juslt like Kuch Na Kaho lol 😆.

Yes.. they will bring Daniyal up later on.. but in a way I never thought. Your analysis are interesting. You are a very intelligent girl ! 😛

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i was thinking to write a OS , but i am enjoying writing this i will add few more chapters if you all comment there
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889479&TPN=2
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

i was thinking to write a OS , but i am enjoying writing this i will add few more chapters if you all comment there

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4889479&TPN=2

Thanks a lot dear⭐️👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opinion123

Oh thanks a lot.i do know the TV script can be a bit different from the novel.can you describe the scene where the car breaks down?Also scene where Asfi sings on saim's b'day?

It wasn't in the novel dear as far I remember..
There is a car scene where he took her to lake to talk.n query after khajista death.
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally Wednesday is here ❤️ 🥳
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Finally Wednesday is here🥳

Okay I just realized I did the same comment 🤣
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hehe is a countdown nornally done on the forum? Anyone know what time Hum uploads YKS?? mujhse toh rah hi nahi jara😆 ASFIII😳