its her nightmare
chalo DR.Asfi kisi bahane zubiya k khwaon mien tu aye😳
🤣🤣🤣
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Yes they better be⭐️
Jabeen r u Kunal jaisingh fan?just realized Kunal n ahad resembles a lot ,the long hair style was same too.i read one comment on Instagram that Kunal eyes resembles Asif Raza Mir.

Haha omg !!!! After looking at Asfi's hair, I immediately remembered Kunal Jaisingh aa Om😆 It's just instinct now.. have even startes to develop crushes/begun to stare at guys with long hair, haha !!!! Although I find Ahad's eye colour more darker.. and slightly more conventional looking in comparison to Kunal. I find Ahad more soft-looking and pretty.. and with his new look now. ( O M G ) 😆 I'm not sure if you watch Ishqbaaaz???? I feel yoi do because I slightly recognise your username?? But I also find both character developments interesting.. but ofcourse Asfi's is better.

Haha sorry couldn't stop talking there!! P.S you are one of the few who have called me as 'Jabeen' instead of Jolly!!😆 LOL.. if you don't mind, what is your name?/what can I call you?
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

Haha omg !!!! After looking at Asfi's hair, I immediately remembered Kunal Jaisingh aa Om😆 It's just instinct now.. have even startes to develop crushes/begun to stare at guys with long hair, haha !!!! Although I find Ahad's eye colour more darker.. and slightly more conventional looking in comparison to Kunal. I find Ahad more soft-looking and pretty.. and with his new look now. ( O M G ) 😆 I'm not sure if you watch Ishqbaaaz???? I feel yoi do because I slightly recognise your username?? But I also find both character developments interesting.. but ofcourse Asfi's is better.

Haha sorry couldn't stop talking there!! P.S you are one of the few who have called me as 'Jabeen' instead of Jolly!!😆 LOL.. if you don't mind, what is your name?/what can I call you?

ufff om that character had such potential!! Completely got ruined!! Anyhow guys I swear I don't see any resemblance😲
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

ufff om that character had such potential!! Completely got ruined!! Anyhow guys I swear I don't see any resemblance😲

Haha trust me. He had so much potential For me, it was the hair comparison and that's about it. Asfi is just love. It would be awesome is he started to speak shayri.. but I know he used to sing right?? I hope we get to see his past self?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
opinion123 thumbnail
Can someone who has read the novel please describe Asfi and Zubia love scenes in detail?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆
😆hilarious

Word Count: 1

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

Yeah I was in Ishkara AT .but left when they end ishana track.
Yes I found the resemblance too.
Ahad n Kunal eyes r really dreamy .
My name is jiya😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opinion123

Can someone who has read the novel please describe Asfi and Zubia love scenes in detail?

Yes I have read n many read but the problem is it can be changed.actually detail love scenes r in the end.but the scenes which r romantic😳
Asfi holding zubi's hand after bandage even done .
Dr.shehroz teasing him after he completed the sher.n when he said accha Sher Hai n then Dr.sheroz saying accha nahi acchi seeing zubiya.
After completing the bandage he even hinted something important to zubiya
Last epi scene was in novel actually saim n Kashmala took her to house n where asfi came n same dialogues .she got angry on Kashmala n saim.
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 7 years ago