Intense Pakistani Serials (Recommendations ? )

sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi people,
So after going through a few recommendation posts, I saw Bashar Momin and oh my God ! what a gem of a serial it was specially in the latter half when Bashar's story starts ! The background and why he became the guy that he was, how Rudaba transforms him , his redemption. It was intense and beautiful at the same time.

Can we have more of such serials which have intense romance with a strong plot ?
Some serials that I can recall which meet this criteria are :

- Humsafar
- Dastaan
- Piya Mann Bhaaye

Would be great if you could share it as well 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Won't say intense but some of the best dramas of last year which r a must watch are
BESHARAM

DILLAGI

GUL E RANA

PREET NA KARIYO

SANGAT

ZARA YAAD KAT

IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dumpukht
a very intense drama❤️
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

dumpukht

a very intense drama❤️

Just saw the OST, looks quite promising. Shall surely watch it. Is it still ongoing or completed ?
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Diyar-e-dil was surely worth a watch, but not intense in terms of romantic angle.
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Won't say intense but some of the best dramas of last year which r a must watch are

BESHARAM

DILLAGI

GUL E RANA

PREET NA KARIYO

SANGAT

ZARA YAAD KAT

Have watched Dillagi and Gul-e-rana. I had such high expectations from Gul-e-rana but t ended on such an abrupt note, with abysmal redemption track.
Dillagi was amazing and quite refreshing !

Haven't heard good reviews about Sangat, cos of its ending perhaps. Will try the other ones 😊
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Have watched Dillagi and Gul-e-rana. I had such high expectations from Gul-e-rana but t ended on such an abrupt note, with abysmal redemption track.
Dillagi was amazing and quite refreshing !

Haven't heard good reviews about Sangat, cos of its ending perhaps. Will try the other ones😊

sangat was 1 of the greatest show I ever watched zahid ahmed killed it in it as 4 the negative reviews they were frm people who didnt really understand the story do give it a try
madbutmagic. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You should give Zindagi gulzar hai a try.
it ain't an intense love story but it's a really sweet one. (and realistic)
apart from that I'd recommend Khuda aur Mohabbat. Yet to watch the new season but the old one was intense, imo.

sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: madbutmagic.

You should give Zindagi gulzar hai a try.

it ain't an intense love story but it's a really sweet one. (and realistic)
apart from that I'd recommend Khuda aur Mohabbat. Yet to watch the new season but the old one was intense, imo.

Ohh ZGH is my all time favourite !! Absolutely loved that masterpiece and Fawad ! ❤️
It just didn't belong to the category of intense dramas, that's why didn't mention it.
Have watched the first season of Khuda aur Mohabbat as well. Season 2 is still ongoing, will wait for it to finish before starting that one 😊
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

sangat was 1 of the greatest show I ever watched zahid ahmed killed it in it as 4 the negative reviews they were frm people who didnt really understand the story do give it a try

Ohh sure. If you say so. Will add it to my watchlist then :)