Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Shehroze ka kya kasoor hai?
He was helping ayla to badnaam AaRib
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Both Maya and Osman were brilliant yesterday in all scenes where they were grieving for Amma,
In the scene where Maya is sitting with her uncle and her aunt gives her water , it really looked as if she had lost someone dear and had totally lost her mind . I know you guys might make fun but I have seen Maya do some really brilliant acting in scenes where she breaks down crying .

Of course it is good that now she has taken a different role in an action comedy but an actor has to act according to the script and if the script is about her mother's death then of course she has to do such scenes .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I was really liking shehroze ayla story
I loved it how shehroze really understood ayla complications and tried to bring her to the right path ...always made her realize what she did is not right...whatever realization ayla had after doing wrong was coz of shehroze

I loved how he was not shown as her puppet yet a support system for ayla

I wish the writers cud show ayla gradually realizing shehroze importance in her life n stop her Harib obsession gradually

I wud hv preferred a few more ayla shehroze scenes instead of the fuller scenes of Aans Kasai family and Sarah's planning plotting

Emaad HAREEM had great Chemistry...ayla shehroze cud hv been a very strong supporting storyline for this show which was really not looked into ...sighsss

I wait for their scenes but they hardly come for a few mins only

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I was really liking shehroze ayla story

I loved it how shehroze really understood ayla complications and tried to bring her to the right path ...always made her realize what she did is not right...whatever realization ayla had after doing wrong was coz of shehroze

I loved how he was not shown as her puppet yet a support system for ayla

You are right , that could have been a good story .
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Abby. Shehroze knows how to use the right words in conversing with Ayla. She listens to him unlike Harib who she used to bully literally. But she needs treatment first. Also Shehroze was always her means to go back to Harib so to actually be together with him she has to mentally accept her divorce which she's unable to do.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Tanyaz exactly yaar if a daughter loses her mother she will cry. It was done really well and it isn't Mayas fault that her character loses a parent in every drama. And she composed herself by the end of the episode. So that's a relief.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Tanyaz exactly yaar if a daughter loses her mother she will cry. It was done really well and it isn't Mayas fault that her character loses a parent in every drama. And she composed herself by the end of the episode. So that's a relief.

Faria, the biggest problem is critics . I have seen this ( particularly with Pakistani dramas ) that people go overboard making fun and critisizing . Some make fun just for the heck of it .
Even in the scene in Mann Mayal , when Mannu has a break down after getting divorced , the way Maya cried and how she pushed Salauddin away when he tried to help her ...I have not seen such a natural acting for a very long time .
Even in Sanam, when the girl gets the shock of seeing her mother dead and how she reacts and then this scene with her uncle ..., it was just superb .
Even OB , he was more restrained as he is a guy so trying hard not to show emotions but he was brilliant when he was about to enter Amma's house after her death .

Tanyaz thumbnail
I want someone slap Sara , preferably Aan for what she did to her mother
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
"Critics" of dramas are mostly amateur summaries with opinions in the middle. I've read very few critiques that really take pros and cons into consideration. A piece of writing that takes pot shots at the drama and its team (front and behind camera) is not even a review let alone calling the person who wrote it a reviewer or a critic. This is my honest opinion. And no one will ever take such a piece of writing seriously.

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Acting and direction in Sanam has been top notch since the beginning. It's the writing and editing that let it down