Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Yes no one is interested in Ayla but this was bound to happen. When you have Osman playing Harib and Maya playing Aan then why will the audience ever root for anyone else? Even if Ayla had been the best wife on this planet, no one would have rooted for Haila. This is how it is. You cannot put Osmaya in a drama and then expect the audience to root for them with someone else in it. Sab drama dekhna chor dain gaye aur aisay hee comments ayen gaye.

Of course , why take such a popular pair when you are showing the hero has feelings for another woman as well , everyone will get irritated . As I said that Ayla is such a nasty character that despite of the writers suddenly showing her as very ill ( they forgot about her condition for the last so many episodes ) no one cares as this was just not being shown at all .

On one hand they show Aan in such a bad shape and besides herself with grief and dear sweet Amma dying because of Sara and then they show this whole Ayla and Harib situation .

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TRPs as posted on Wikipedia's Sanam page
Episodes 1-10 did well and after 10 it went down prob because of Farhan's entry and engagement with Aan

DateEpisode NumberTRPs
September 12, 201614.1 [20]
September 28, 201633.3 [21]
October 3, 201643.3 [22]
October 10, 201654.9 [23]
October 24, 201674.3 [24]
October 31, 201686.2 [25]
November 7, 201695.4 [26]
November 14, 2016104.5 [27]
December 26, 2016164.3 [28]
January 16, 2017194.9 [18]
January 23, 2017204.32 [19]
Edited by faria.yahya - 7 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I am HOPING most of it is a dream :)

I am sure this is a dream . It is Ayla who is imagining this . But makes sense that Harib called her parents and called the doctor for her . That much he should do .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Of course , why take such a popular pair when you are showing the hero has feelings for another woman as well , everyone will get irritated . As I said that Ayla is such a nasty character that despite of the writers suddenly showing her as very ill ( they forgot about her condition for the last so many episodes ) no one cares as this was just not being shown at all .

On one hand they show Aan in such a bad shape and besides herself with grief and dear sweet Amma dying because of Sara and then they show this whole Ayla and Harib situation .

It would have made more sense to show Ayla as a negative character (without mental illness). Or at least show her mental illness properly. The only realistic character in this Ayla track is her mother's - totally in denial, blaming others for her daughter's condition and thinking shadi will solve everything. Why did her mother allow her to live alone in this condition? If this was an attempt at raising awareness it was done very poorly.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Watched Balu Mahi's trailer. Two words.

SO BAD. 😳🤣

Agree with you.
I am so glad Maya is not a part of it. There was an interview of the cast in which Osman said Haissam considered Maya for Mahi's role but there was a clash of dates with Mann Mayal shoot plus Maya and horses don't go together (and Mahi has to ride a horse in the film).
Tanyaz thumbnail
I didn't see the trailer , just pictures of promotions . I hope the movie does very well because I want OB to become stronger in terms of star power .
Hope maya too becomes more popular after her movie and only then should they do a movie together .It is good that Maya is not in OB's movie . They should work with otter actors too .

I want then to work with each other in a really awesome romantic movie that has a good big budget , directed by someone very good .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
^ Yess they should work with someone other than Haissam and Haseeb. A completely different director and writer and basically a new team, new production house and a script that focuses on them and really challenges them to come out of their comfort zone. And no rona dhona plzzz
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ That's too much to ask fariya hahahaha
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
I think osmaya can demand a whole package. Everyone knows their fandom is huge. They need to choose their next project intelligently
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. Whenever they come back after Sanam it needs to be a strong comeback