Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yaar is he going to pull a Hadi?? For those who have no idea of the reference, it comes from Zara Yaad Kar: Hadi (played by Zahid) tricks his first wife into marrying the servent of Waqar, her ex-neighbor, for a Halala... That is not going to do any good for Ayla's mental condition! lol
So is next the last episode or something?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Tanyaz, I think Harib is suddenly owning up and realizing Ayla's feelings because it's the last episode. :) Aur koi wajha ho nahi sakti iss sudden u-turn ki. But like this convo with Sara's father (which did no good except look out of place and give him a chance to clear his position / not feel guilty for not making things clear to Sara immediately), I don't think Harib scene with Ayla will do anything except give some closure and as mais said take guilt off his conscience again.

Most probably , he is trying to convince Ayla to go for proper treatment and assuring her that he will be there for her as a friend , I just hope they don't make it look very romantic because it will not look nice , I mean him still carrying a torch for ex wife but and then moving on with Aan .

Ayla was never shown as a nice person, her condition being there or not , she was always so nasty to everyone . I don't think I would even want her to be with Shehroz .

One thing I would like to see is Harib telling Sara that she is responsible for Amma's death and that Fatima is better off without her . 😡

Really sad it was to see Amma die , she was always happy and cooking for everyone , she didn't deserve this at all.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Is it last episode next week ? Is it confirmed .?
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Is it last episode next week ? Is it confirmed .?

Actually I am going by Osman's comments on social media where he has repeatedly said he wrote the scene *in the last episode* where Harib apologizes to Ayla. Since the scene was in the precap, I am assuming it must be the last episode.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Most probably , he is trying to convince Ayla to go for proper treatment and assuring her that he will be there for her as a friend , I just hope they don't make it look very romantic because it will not look nice , I mean him still carrying a torch for ex wife but and then moving on with Aan .

Ayla was never shown as a nice person, her condition being there or not , she was always so nasty to everyone . I don't think I would even want her to be with Shehroz .

One thing I would like to see is Harib telling Sara that she is responsible for Amma's death and that Fatima is better off without her . 😡

Really sad it was to see Amma die , she was always happy and cooking for everyone , she didn't deserve this at all.

Bold - agree with you 100%

I really wish Sara gets to hear it from Harib but it will never happen. :( Harib is just not that type of character who does confrontations well.

As much as I hated Amma's death I think it was an essential plot twist to show the positive side of Taya and the fact that Harib/Aan made a gross mistake of not telling her the truth beforehand. I would have hoped it also showed Harib manning up but unfortunately from the precap it seems it's Aan who calls him and he doesn't make any effort to look for her. So he really is where he was in the first episode...
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Comments this week have reached another level of irritation at the precap:
gatia treen drama harib ko hi goli mar do hr kisi k pechy pr jata or stand ak k lia b ni ly skta

yh khuwab Hoga us pagal ka

aan ko mera number do and to hell with harib

is Boor drama Ko is liye dekh rehya th ke harib ki shadi to aan ke saat honi chaiye

Osama aj k bad Jahan toje dakha tera drama na dakhon ga tere to movi dakhne ka erada tha ab wo be nahe dakhon ga

if this is whts gona happen then surely I wont watch any hum tv serial again

jo larki harib kay pass a kar roti h us ka ho jata h

what rabbish phahly tu harib aan ky pitchy mar raha tha aur ik dum apni pagal biwi ky pitchy lag gya hd ho gai

Allah hidayet karein drama ko khatam karein 3 o ke sath hareeb ki nikaah karwaye ..ameen

aan ko bs dukh dainy k liye dramy may shamil kia????

bakwass hareb...accha yeh hota ki bitto ki ma ko na mar ke hareb ko mar deya hota

Hareeb are you mad. jab itna Ann kai agai pechai gomtai tai us ka kya. or . ayla agar mere samne ayi to wo us ka akhari lamha hoga

harib larkion ki line lag gaye tery peechy hehhe

Tanyaz thumbnail
Everyone is angry with Harib after the pre cap .

I think these writers are mad , they showed Ayla as such a nasty character that no one really likes her at all . Every single comment is against Harib now , crazy these writers are .
Maybe it is a dream that Ayla is imagining .

Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Yes no one is interested in Ayla but this was bound to happen. When you have Osman playing Harib and Maya playing Aan then why will the audience ever root for anyone else? Even if Ayla had been the best wife on this planet, no one would have rooted for Haila. This is how it is. You cannot put Osmaya in a drama and then expect the audience to root for them with someone else in it. Sab drama dekhna chor dain gaye aur aisay hee comments ayen gaye.
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I really can't understand the whole point of this show. Hadn't been for OsMaya's popularity, this show would have been an epic fail. 😆

Story wise isn't it already an epic fail!? 😆

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Maybe it is a dream that Ayla is imagining .

I am HOPING most of it is a dream :)