Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol Osman just saved the last episode with some good cute scenes ❤️😊
Osmaya fans are happy right now ❤️
Edited by kth_anya - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Didn't buy one second of Ayla's rehabilitation track. Because the entire show doesn't back that claim of Ayla having such a severe disorder. It just came too suddenly.

WHATEVER! All the AaRib moments were SOOO CUTE! Like proper cute. Like "you wish you could pull of all this cuteness this effortlessly" wala cute. The shashka promised by Obi was well worth the wait. Ain't gonna say Imma miss the show or anything related to it but if the last impression is the lasting impression, Sanam went off on a solid note.

Mubarak ho to EVERYONE who stuck with the show from start to middle. I don't count myself in that because I ran away at the first glimpse of things becoming shit xD But the regular people here remained regular for the 20+ weeks and were with the show through good, bad, ugly, fugly, "Allah buss khatam karo ye torture!", and "shukar khatam hogaya!" Here's to all of you guys! 👏
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm gonna miss osmaya badly😭and all u people🤗
Hihi the rehabilitation track was Obi's helpless attempt at redemption of how the show portrayed mentally challenged.But Ayla's character was written so vicious ,the track didn't fit.
But aarib
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mubarak ho everyone , Harib aur Aan ki shaadi , chalo mithai khao aur khilao .
I loved the show today , No reason to complain , maybe two reasons ...
Would have liked to see Sara getting slapped by Aan or at least Sara looking at Harib and Aan getting married .

Would have liked to see Shehroz and tays Uncle at the wedding .

Apart from that it was all good ..

Osman and Maya are such an awesome couple . How lovely they look as married couple , Aunn Zara and now this .
They look sooo good as dulha dulhan

Please please do a movie together , a very romantic and something with a good story ..

I am going to miss our discussions on this show .You all are so lovely .

Star Of The Day .
Not Harib and Aan but more than them Osman and Maya . Wish both of them all the very best . Specially good wishes for their forth coming movies .👍🏼
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
We got no skipping scene though😭
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uff I love the AaRib scenes.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn they edited skipping scene. I so wanted to watch that
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AAAMAZING episode!
And I am SO SO GLAD they showed that Ayla needed treatment not shadi.

It was a short episode - not even 30 minutes. I didn't see the part which was in the preview last week of Ayla's parents trying to take her away. But oh well, I didn't want any more screentime to Ayla than was given.

Agree with Tanyaz. We needed to see Shehroze and Taya at the wedding.

I think Mona Haseeb had written the part where Ayla's parents take her away, Aan calls and then the skipping scene. The End. Pretty sure all the extra stuff was written by Osman and they couldn't get anyone else to come for the shoot.

But OH BOY whattay shashka. LOVED all the AaRib scenes. Excellent.

I think if Osmaya star in any movie, it should be written by Osman himself. He really knows how to utilize their chemistry.
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay this episode was probably the best one out of all of them! I literally cried at all the sweet romantic Aarib scenes, I don't know maybe I'm on my period that's why lol! But anyways, I'm going to miss this show- only because of Osmaya. God knows when we'll see them together again.

P.s this episode really made me wish they were a real life couple! Oh the feels!! Well you never know, one day 😉