Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heck we deserve it for sticking with this drama for 22 weeks
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wese asoolan this is 3rd Sanam AT because first 2 were wasted In our wait for Show haha
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
What was Amma trying to say Harib last time??
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All those Harib and Aan mourning moments were painful to watch. :( Except that the episode was bleh. Especially that promo part, it better be misleading. 😳
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

What was Amma trying to say Harib last time??

I think she was telling Aan not to marry Farhan (like duh). And she also told Harib to take care of Aan. This was whatever I could make out
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I think she was telling Aan not to marry Farhan (like duh). And she also told Harib to take care of Aan. This was whatever I could make out

Yeah, that's what I understood of it all as well.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
I do want to see Farhan and his mother suffering from some retribution. Sara got hers but what about them? They just went scot free
annihilation thumbnail
Why they suddenly trying to make us 'feel' for Ayla? I mean, what exactly are we supposed to sympathise with her for? For ruining Harib's life? For ruining Aan and Amma's lives? For causing Fatema's accident? For misusing Shehroze? And what on earth is Ayla's mental condition? Koi naam wagaira hain bhi ke nahi uski condition ka? 🤪

Totally get why Ayla's like the way she is. She's gone completely on her mother. I was appalled at Ayla's mother's behaviour? Instead of owning up to their share of mess and responsibilities, she holds Harib responsible for Ayla's state. Besharmi ki bhi hadd hoti hain.

I would have gone inside the screen and punched Harib in the face had he not defended himself in the end of that scene. 😳 He's been the butt of all accusations and blames and yet he rarely ever stood up for himself or his people.
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I do want to see Farhan and his mother suffering from some retribution. Sara got hers but what about them? They just went scot free

Yahan Ayla and family hi suffer nahi ho rahe, farhan aur uski amma kya suffer honge? 😆 Okay, Ayla's paying for her mistakes but I want her parents to pay for theirs as well.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Wese don't hum tv mention it on youtube like 'Last episode promo' when show is to end?? Maybe they dedicate next ep to ayla & the one after that is last when AaRib get there ending??
I don't want a rush ending to Aarib.