Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think its a double edged sword really. When you do plays that are wildly popular you become a household name even if half of the nation is laughing at the play itself. Maya has indeed become a household name after Mann Mayal but we shud rem that MM became a hit not because of Haseeb or Samira, it was because of Hamza. And almost all of Hamza's fans became HaYa fans so Maya now has a HUGE fandom which is almost equal to Osmaya fandom. Insta fanpages of HaYa have a LOT of fans and they post edits like anything. Even in Imran Abbas live chat with Maya, people were calling Maya Mannu and saying aap darwaza kyu nahi khol rahi theen? NSame when Maya came on Ejaz Waris show. She's nationally Mannu now regardless of what MM was. But yes on the other hand, there are people who don't want to watch her shows anymore and say she cries a lot and what not. So it goes both ways. But personally I think MM has made her very popular...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God. My mistake I talked about mann mayal here. Everyone have there opinion, you guys think mm made maya popular yes I do agree it made maya popular but then I also agree that show did quite damage to her that further extended with sanam and that's reason I said she should take a break from Haseeb, I didn't ask for lectures on HaYa fandom or Hamza(on contrary I have even seen some sane hamza fans cursing this show)🤔. Maya needs to come back with a good strong character to shut those mouths who call her rotlu actress or what not (that can happen only of she takes break from haseeb), some people here take things to a completely different direction.
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Hey i also feel Maya needs a break from Haseeb and Haissam. I want her to work with Sarmad or Nabeel Qureshi. Someone who can direct her to do a challenging role well like Mehreen Jabbar did.
Haissam is flawless <3
he can even make trash like Sanam into a masterpeice
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Lol Hina. Let's hope Haissam covers up for BM.
Btw I want to ask that do we guys (the Sanam watchers) talk too much or other ATs people talk too less? 🤣 since Sanam started its our 3rd At, and many other shows that started with Sanam and even before that are still on 1st AT...
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
We do a lot of chit chat that is related to Osmaya in general :) I think that's why our AT finishes quickly. I think apart from Sanam, we have discussed BM, Haissam, Teefa and what not :). But I enjoy this AT
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Rating for 20th episode
1- Khuda aur Mohabbat - Geo TV 7.33
2- Sammi - Hum TV 7.28
3- Sang e Mar Mar - Hum TV 7.08
4- Sanam - Hum TV 6.85
5- Waada - ARY Digital 6.59
6- Khuda Mera Bhi Hai - ARY Digital 6.52
7- Bay Khudi - ARY Digital 6.37
8- Choti Si Zindagi - Hum TV 6.29
9- Dil Banjaara - Hum TV 5.87
10- Muqabil - ARY Digital 5.65
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Haissam is flawless <3

he can even make trash like Sanam into a masterpeice

Haissam has also given flops esp one written by Samira Fazal that had Fawad Khan as lead called Pyar ka pagalpan. Sarmad has given Mor Mahal that no one is watching. So I guess everyone has a bad day
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Even in most boring epis Sanam maintains a position in top 5
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Yes it's interesting. I thought only us die hard Osmayans are watching this..