Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Han to jab kabhi bhi aye. We are definitely not getting osmaya onscreen for next 1 year.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have no hopes from the last episode. We just might get marriage or reunion of sorts in the last 5 minutes. 😆
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen the live fb chat Osmaya had a few months ago, but apparently someone said that they were shooting the last scene or something and there was a lady doctor there. So that's why I'm assuming that they're probably gonna have a baby in the last episode. At least I hope they do. And I also hope that the episode is not mainly about Ayla
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

I want osmaya movie next though even if they get good drama script then it will be good but I really want there movie. And please no Haseeb or Haissam.

Why no haseeb or haissham

OSMAYA shud be eternally grateful to haseeb and haissham for giving them their much needed big break and also so many good work back to back

If haissham hadn't made aunn Zara with them there wudnt hv been any OSMAYA in the first place

Haseeb made ded n Mann mayal which sky rocketed osman and Maya to superstardom

It's a blessing for us that OSMAYA has such talented names associated with them
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

I haven't seen the live fb chat Osmaya had a few months ago, but apparently someone said that they were shooting the last scene or something and there was a lady doctor there. So that's why I'm assuming that they're probably gonna have a baby in the last episode. At least I hope they do. And I also hope that the episode is not mainly about Ayla

The best part of the chat was when some1 ask them the fav scene of Mann mayal manual and osman was abt to say something but Maya doesn't let him n shut his mouth with her hand

And then later when again the Mann mayal topic comes OSMan said the last Mannu SALAHUDDIN hug was his fav scene ...hahaha...and that's why Maya was shutting him b4
Looked like that hug made osman really jealous n Maya knows that
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

Haha I think fariya is right. Maybe this time also like AZ the show will end with good news only.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Why no haseeb or haissham

OSMAYA shud be eternally grateful to haseeb and haissham for giving them their much needed big break and also so many good work back to back

If haissham hadn't made aunn Zara with them there wudnt hv been any OSMAYA in the first place

Haseeb made ded n Mann mayal which sky rocketed osman and Maya to superstardom

It's a blessing for us that OSMAYA has such talented names associated with them

Haissam because BM doesn't look like what I and majority expected. Maybe we are being judgemental or impatient on him, but we'll will get it when film release. So Haissam is Ok.
But HASEEB...I want him to stay away from maya for next 2 years atleast. All that man can do is make her cry, cry and cry. No doubt mm gave her fame but MM in its whole cast, effected maya the most in a wrong way..stamped her as rotlu and legendary manhoos mannu.i have noticed how she was never hated this strongly like she is after mm, infact now people want to stay away from her shows so they don't have to see her crying.Even in Sanam, in few scenes she cried for irrelevant reasons. In DeD her crying made sense because script made sense. I m not asking her to quit working with haseeb but she needs to take a break from him and his projects. What is use of such projects that give ratings but ruin actor's reputation
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Lol are u kidding
It's after Mann mayal Maya got recognition as an actress

We hv seen her cry in other shows as well but her acting wasn't Up to the mark

And in ded her crying scenes were terrible

But in Mann mayal and now in SANAM haseeb has extracted the best in her

Mann mayal Maya was hated for the unreasonable jeena track but people didn't hate on Mannu

On the contrary Mannu SALAHUDDIN Jodi became overnight super duper hit n everyone appreciated Maya acting as Mannu a lot ...that was her first solo super hit show on such a bigscale

Even in the OSMAYA live chat of sanam people kept flooding her with mssgs for Mann mayal n Hamza Maya CHEMISTRY so much so that even osman got irritated

And coming to haissham...i wish he came bk to dramas...fiom making is a different craft altogether and we hv. to give the pak directors some time to get that craft right

And in my opinion balu mahi wud jv looked much better with a different actress...casting ainy was the biggest blunder ...she has zero screen presence
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yes exactly that's the main reason why everyone is in two minds on the last epi news

Even here we were discussing the same thing

Coz in ded we knew sanam is coming next yr

So ded ending we weren't that hurt

But now we don't even know when we will get to see them

What I realized after Sanam is that the cast or the couple can't really save a show if the story is a complete mess! So I'd rather see them in dramas with good plots even if they don't pair up together. Aunn zara and DED both had a very different but a great storyline.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also think that Mann Mayal did a lot for Maya , even now so many people call her Mannu . Manahil was a very unlucky girl and the world did not treat her right that is why she would cry .
In DED , she cried because she was such a good honest person that it killed her from inside that she could do so wrong to her grand father .

But of course she can play the tough strong girl as well, like in Mera naan Yousif ...

I don't pay attention to critics at all...They will always go after successful stars .

Both Osman and Maya are doing well .Sanam did get boring many times and it dragged but they both looked good and acted well .Even the show was Ok, not good and also not bad . Just one time watch specially for the stars .

It got pretty good ratings showing that even an ordinary show will make
with Osman and Maya .

Plus , we all had such a fun time together for the last 3 months even though we were frustrated sometimes .