Khaaley Haath (Geo) - Aiman Khan, Shehzad Sheikh, Ali Abbas, Kiran Haq - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
My mom watches this show, so I by default also get to watch it. πŸ˜† and I swear to god, I want to kick bashil's behind so so much! He is such creepy bas***d. Hope his wife leaves him soon, too. 😑
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Baasil is the best thing ever that has happened to the show.. He actstrue to the character..

The entire show is based on Basil's character so he has to be the best thing. The OST had 1 glimpse of Haissam and the rest was all Basil. I wait for his scenes. I can't believe how much I am loving Ali Abbas. First time ever or else the guy is so bland. His delusional behaviour is so entertaining. I actually crack up in some of his scenes because of how absurd his thinking is.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: springkissed

My mom watches this show, so I by default also get to watch it. πŸ˜†and I swear to god, I want to kick bashil's behind so so much! He is such creepy bas***d. Hope his wife leaves him soon, too.😑

🀣

Word Count: 0

Umz can you tell me what she was telling him to hide in the promo?
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Umz can you tell me what she was telling him to hide in the promo?

Nothing of the sort happened in this episode. I think that will happen in later episodes.
I didnt find this to be a filler episode I quite enjoyed it
canuck-umz thumbnail
I enjoyed it too. The show has been consistent but it was still a filler episode apart from Haissam's growing feelings. Filler because plot wise there was no movement but still enjoyable.
The story did move...Sobia got to know his intentions and has started warning Mishi to be careful from him...so now Mishi has become wary and this is important for the future storyine because he will become even more desperate now
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The story did move...Sobia got to know his intentions and has started warning Mishi to be careful from him...so now Mishi has become wary and this is important for the future storyine because he will become even more desperate now

Sobia found out last episode though and it just continued from there. Like I said, not an issue since I still loved the episode.

You are right but from that promo it seems like Mishi will do some dumb things even though right now she is listening to Sobia and wary after Basil lie in front of her. Love the way they are showing Basil's descent into madness.
Last week they ended on Basil saying something about Mishi being gone and they didnt show Sobias reaction, so I wasnt sure if she actually realized what he meant or she was gonna play stupid but shukar hai they didnt drag it πŸ˜†

Yeah same! I also wish Sobia just told Mishi straight up what Basils intentions are instead of playing around...Basil might use this to his advantage now and brainwash Mishi against her own sister.

The more Mishi will avoid him now the more despo he will get...I feel he is gonna kill Haissam once Haissam finds out his intentions