Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
No worries dear.. concentrate on your studies we can wait.. ðŸ˜Š

Amazing part.. Khushi finally let her anger out after seeing her Arnav all cold.. Their children's too are going through bad patch.. hope the best for Azaad's.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
its awesome dear
u rocked as always
piya and mahira made themselves strong but deep inside they are broken with the betrayal of their loved ones
and the way piya was suppressing her hurt was unimaginable
how can some one smile make others smile the very next day of her break up
she is really so lovable character of all
and piya mish bond was as always so sweet that they both togather make others smile like they made mahi smile at their banters
and mahi she is also making herself strong and the way she returned armaan his ring was so gud
and the way piya answered abhay was really to gud yaar
and ha how can I forget piya making the brothers flew away by making them uncomfortable with her blood was so nice
here khushi is fighting other war which is with herself
she love arnav but the infront him was not her arnav who knows every thing about her and love her immensly demonia turned him in to some other person who dont even recognise her and their moments
khushi was right in her revenge plan as she want to kill him who had destroyed her life
over all update was too awesome

(P.S: ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS DEAR... WE CAN WAIT FOR UPDATE so U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES FIRST BY LIVING THE TENSION OF YOUR READERS AS WE UNDERSTAND  AFTER ALL THE PRIOR IMPORTANCE SHUD BE GIVEN FOR STUDIES RYT...
AND I THINK I HAD GOT PM BEFORE WHICH MAY BE DELETED BY MY MISTAKE ANYWAYS)

thanks for pm
cont soon
bye take care
Edited by sana1819786 - 6 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Loved it
Thanks for pm
FLORAFAIRY thumbnail
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have read you story "Passion~ The Buried Secret" and I really liked your story. The earlier season also i.e "Supernatural". Please continue the story because I really liked your concept and your way of writing. Update soon!
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pup03

No worries dear.. concentrate on your studies we can wait.. ðŸ˜Š

Amazing part.. Khushi finally let her anger out after seeing her Arnav all cold.. Their children's too are going through bad patch.. hope the best for Azaad's.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 

Thank you dear.
Am glad you liked it.
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

its awesome dear
u rocked as always
piya and mahira made themselves strong but deep inside they are broken with the betrayal of their loved ones
and the way piya was suppressing her hurt was unimaginable
how can some one smile make others smile the very next day of her break up
she is really so lovable character of all
and piya mish bond was as always so sweet that they both togather make others smile like they made mahi smile at their banters
and mahi she is also making herself strong and the way she returned armaan his ring was so gud
and the way piya answered abhay was really to gud yaar
and ha how can I forget piya making the brothers flew away by making them uncomfortable with her blood was so nice
here khushi is fighting other war which is with herself
she love arnav but the infront him was not her arnav who knows every thing about her and love her immensly demonia turned him in to some other person who dont even recognise her and their moments
khushi was right in her revenge plan as she want to kill him who had destroyed her life
over all update was too awesome

(P.S: ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS DEAR... WE CAN WAIT FOR UPDATE so U SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES FIRST BY LIVING THE TENSION OF YOUR READERS AS WE UNDERSTAND  AFTER ALL THE PRIOR IMPORTANCE SHUD BE GIVEN FOR STUDIES RYT...
AND I THINK I HAD GOT PM BEFORE WHICH MAY BE DELETED BY MY MISTAKE ANYWAYS)

thanks for pm
cont soon
bye take care

Thanks dear.
As always your comment made my day.
I loved writing that blood part and am glad you liked it too.
Every character has layer and reason. They all are important and that's what made it difficult to write this very story that made me think I should actually stick with one lead anyway its nice experience overall.😉😃

Asshi... thumbnail
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update
Loved it
Thanks for pm

Thank you!
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLORAFAIRY

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have read you story "Passion~ The Buried Secret" and I really liked your story. The earlier season also i.e "Supernatural". Please continue the story because I really liked your concept and your way of writing. Update soon!

First of all welcome to the forum dear.😃
Thanks a lot dear. Am glad you liked both seasons it really meant a lot.😛

I'll continue for sure. Next update is ready but am just checking it if its fine to go so I'll update really soon.

Thank you once again.
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 28 - Let's Find a Way

Mahira leaned on car thinking over her life twisting and turning in just a few days. She was enjoying her life with her sister bickering and her brother silent love. She yearned for love something similar to what her parents shared and unexpectedly she found it in a man who was planning to kill her father. It felt so genuine yet it was so fake. How could someone act so real?

He did so much for her. She was worried for her sister and he helped her to distract. Was it fake too? That concern? How? How could someone fake it so much that you just couldn't believe it was fake?

She wished him to defend himself but what he did? Instead of saying anything he just went to his brother admitting everything. How ridiculous! He could've defended himself even if he was wrong. Everyone does that particularly if they were wrong.

Mahira exhaled in frustration standing up straight. She was tired of thinking about him. She loved Armaan and couldn't accept his betrayal, her heart rejecting every explanation of her brain. She was frustrated not on anyone but on herself.

She looked at Piya who seemed quite annoyed. She looked at her wristwatch and sighed. They were waiting for Arav from last fifteen minutes but he hadn't shown up yet.

She looked sideways letting the memories and thoughts engulfed her mind once again but then she heard.

"Here you are..." 

Piya frustrated voice broke Mahira reverie and she looked towards her to see Arav standing beside her.

"Am I late?" Arav asked giving a nervous smile

"Obviously no! You are not late but extremely late" Piya replied, frustration was evident

"Oh..." Arav was ready to say something but then he saw Ansh and Arushi, he was reminded of Piya behavior towards them. He looked at Piya.

"I'll be just back" Arav said and walked away without any reply from Piya

Piya watched with anger as Arav talked to Ansh and Arushi. She was hurt and felt insulted. Her brother left her to wait just to apologise to some strangers for something that she did. She didn't do something wrong then why?

"Piya..."

Piya turned to Mahi but looked away soon enough. She knew her feelings would be clear on her face to be read by anyone and that was the thing she never appreciated.

"Why are you so annoyed?" Mahira asked

"Look at your brother, Mahira. He doesn't care for us anymore" Piya said like an insecure kid

Mahira was surprised but didn't show it. She gave Arav a quick glance and then turned to Piya.

"He does, Priya. But it doesn't mean he'll be tied to us." Mahira said softly in order to calm her down

"I don't care!" Piya stomped her foot on ground and walked over to the car, she opened the car door and sat inside

Rolling down the window, she looked outside with a searing pain in her chest. Her eyes welled up. She felt lonely. It was an awful feeling of being rejected by everyone. Everyone had their own priority but she wasn't anyone's first priority and it hurts. It always does. 

Just then Abhay passed by. Their eyes met. He was saddened to see the tears in her eyes. He was the reason. Reason for everyone's pain... Her pain...

Her heart fluttered seeing him. She felt an irresistible desire to be with him. She wanted him to come to her and smile at her. She wanted him to defend himself and erase every pain from her life. She wanted him to tell her that he was with her. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to be his priority. She wanted him.

She was hurt to see the distance. And She was sick of her own feelings. Her own heart wanted to feel something that she might never get. She hated herself to feel like that.

She was hopelessly in love with him. He betrayed her and she still wanted to be with him. He hurt her and she still wanted to know the reason that might make her hurt trivial.

How much she feel the feelings to be beautiful they were painful in its own way... When you couldn't be with the person you love... You couldn't stop those feelings with dull ache in heart and that's when love became the most painful feeling because you lost the control on yourself and helplessness struck hard.

She wiped her tears feeling Mahira sitting beside her. She tried to clear her mind but it was foggy with all the memories blending into each other.

"Mahi..." Piya said suddenly as Arav drove the car

Arav looked at her from mirror but made sure to concentrate on road ahead.

Mahira looked at her encouraging her to say whatever she wanted.

"Don't you find the whole matter as a scattered puzzle? The pieces ain't fitting well" Piya said surprising Mahi

"What are you talking about? Yesterday night?" Mahira asked cautiously

She was all attentive to Piya because she herself wanted to talk about it to someone, things seemed messed up to her but she didn't know whom to say. Being an elder she had the responsibility to make sure not to hurt someone by her thoughts and pain

"Yes" Piya nodded "Arav can you please drive slowly? I don't want to reach home soon" 

Arav nodded and slowed the speed. He eyed her from mirror and saw her turning to Mahira once again. Both girls were looking at each other with focus.

"They never defended themselves" said Piya "they just accepted too easily. No explanation and no apologizes. Just silence. The one who wish to harm always has back up but they simply back away. Strange!" 

"Another thing is..." Mahira said " They don't seem like brothers..." 

"Exactly!" Piya ventured "even Armaan was against Abhay being with me. His words, now when I think of it, seemed lot more like taunt to Abhay than concern for me. I wonder why?" 

"They seemed enemy more than brothers" Mahira said thoughtfully "there's surely some bad blood between the two. If it is so then they won't share same mission. Or they were fighting for powers?" 

Silence prevailed. Mahira and Piya thought over the whole matter. The more they would think over it, the more it messed up. There was surely a missing link that would give the clear puzzle but the question was... How would they get that link when brothers weren't opening their mouth. They weren't in mood to ask them either.

"To me," Arav said suddenly "it seems like their disputes for powers failed their plan and they couldn't come up with backup so accepted their intentions. They might be working on new plan considering their display of love today."

Mahira and Piya looked at each other. They looked at Arav processing his words. Somewhere, his words made sense. They didn't know whether it was true or not but that was the only logical answer to their confusion. 

Admittedly, it hurted them. The little hope tinkling in their heart suddenly started to flicker. 

It was fake, Piya thought, that's why he was hesitant.

Was it really fake, Mahira thought. She remembered his soft gestures with a subtle smile.

Why did it seem genuine then, Mahira thought questioning herself. A feeling of restlessness settled in as she remembered Armaan words regarding his family.

~*~

It was all his fault. 

He cursed himself continuously as he strode deeper in thick forest. The guilt was eating him so much that he wished he would've been rather dead than living a dead life.

The life he killed brutally. The hopes he crushed mercilessly. The pain he ignored. The love he played with. It all haunted him now.

No, he wasn't a victim. His sadness didn't deserve sympathy. He was a culprit. A killer. An animal. In fact worst than animal. 

He destroyed so much that no matter how much he regret it, he wasn't worth of sympathy or forgiveness.

Yet, there was a few thing he would like to mend. He won't call it redemption but an attempt to not do more sins that he had already committed. 

He stopped, his gaze observed the figure standing in shade. He took a mouth full of air to gain enough strength. 

He killed him once. He killed his humanity. He killed his feelings too. Now it was the time. Time to show him a few things that might bring his feelings at least. No one else should suffer due to his own mistakes.

"You better stop your silly efforts" the voice boomed "I'm tired of listening your rubbish. This is a last time. Next time I won't hesitate killing you"

Abhay sighed, shaking his head. His brother was really angry but yes he would make sure today they have complete talk over all the matter. It was time to finish it once and for all.

"Listen to me without running away" Abhay said " and I promise I'll never disturb you ever again." 

Armaan raised his brow. Clearly, surprised by his brother. His voice was reverberating with confidence. Something Abhay always lacked.

"I'm sorry.." his voice cracked

Armaan grunted rolling his eyes. Back to himself, he thought. He knew where the discussion was going and wasn't in mood to dug up the ghosts of past. The ghosts that haunt him but he would feign to bury them deep in the abyss of his heart.

"Don't run away, Armaan." Said Abhay as Armaan braced himself to move out

Abhay watched as Armaan fisted his hand perhaps controlling himself from bursting and muttered something under his breath. He still cares, Abhay thought sadly.

"It was my fault, I know." Abhay said

"Oh, am really happy you finally realized it." Armaan said sarcastically " But spare me, Abhay Raichand. I'm in no mood to listen your emotional drama"

Abhay gulped and gave him a nod. His face was ashen.

"No need to listen." Abhay said bracing himself " I know it was always me. I hurt you everytime. I snatched your life, your happiness and dreams. You forgive me even then, but I still went on hurting you..." Abhay stopped and looked at Armaan. He was controlling himself somehow.

"I knew you were right!" Abhay said startling Armaan "I knew but I chose to remain silent because I didn't have proof for your innocence. I didn't want to hurt mom dad more so I just hurt you in turn..." Abhay voice broke with guilt. Armaan watched him with shocked gaze

"I tried to find proof all these years but failed." Abhay hung his head in shame "they are waiting for you, Armaan. Mom Dad... They are feeling guilty. It wasn't their fault. I didn't tell them before. But after..."

Armaan cut his words flaming up in anger.

"Now after you told them they accepted your words without demanding proof but they wanted proof when I was screaming my innocence. Of course, why will they need proof now? You are their best son after all." 

Abhay opened his mouth to speak but Armaan didn't let him.

"Now you want that I go and forgive them right?" Armaan sneered "live a happy life with them. Forgetting everything they did until something happen and they throw me out once again."

Abhay closed his eyes, fighting the tears back, he swallowed the pain.

"I'm happy where I am..." Armaan said angrily and turned around going away

Abhay held him from shoulder stopping him from going. He looked at the angry face of his brother.

"We didn't trust you," Abhay said "I agree. It was our fault. But what about her?"

Armaan was surprised. It took him a moment to realize what he was trying to say. He looked away.

"What are you talking about?" Armaan asked holding his head high

"Mahira?" Abhay said "She trusted you. She trusted you to the extent of never using her powers on you. She would've known in a second that you aren't human yet she chose to trust your words over finding herself. We didn't trusted you but she did then why did you hurt her? Why are you hurting her? The person who trust you more than anyone else... Who love you..."

Armaan watched as Abhay looked at him with a hope in his eyes. He didn't know what he was trying to do but surely he didn't like where talk was going.

"Trust," Abhay said "that's what you always wanted, right? You always wanted us to trust you. Trust was far more important than love for you. Now, Armaan, she trusted you. She trusted you more than she love you. Don't hurt her now. Leave this powerlust... Don't be a person you hated your whole life... Just don't..." 

Abhay watched as Armaan stood like a statue, feigning indifference. Yet, he saw what he never thought to witness. He could see something in his eyes after a long time. It was a surprise for Abhay. The turmoil in the eyes of Armaan gave him a hope.

"I don't care for her. " Armaan said " I don't care for Humans. They destroyed my life and I'll destroy theirs"

Armaan looked at Abhay with a fury prevailing in his eyes. He could see shock and despair in his eyes but he didn't care.

"I hope you're done because if you are not then I'm not waiting to hear anything anymore." Armaan said looking right in his eyes

Abhay was dejected. He watched Armaan going with loneliness pricking him. Alone and away...

~*~

In the secret library of magic and powers all the books fell open. 

Zoya Azaad stood in her own misery in the mess of books. Her palm resting on table and her head hung down with eyes shut closed.

She could feel her heart beating faster in her chest. She wanted to calm herself but for the first time in her life she couldn't feel the calmness. Whether it was the fear of future or restlessness of the failure, she didn't know. 

A hand touched her shoulder. She slumped feeling the support that wasn't assuring her.

"Its not right, Asad" Zoya said "I found nothing"

Asad looked at Zoya. He didn't like the sadness on her face.

"Zoya" Asad said "we will find something for sure. You shouldn't worry like this" 

"Time is running out, Asad" Zoya said. She took a sharp breath to calm her nerves.

"We have to find a way or else everything will be destroyed" Zoya said solemnly, looking in his eyes

Asad said nothing. He didn't know how to assure her.

~*~

Mahira stopped abruptly. Her mind raced as she gasped for oxygen in open air. She stumbled back few steps as the reality sunk in. 

She wasn't wrong all this while... There's surely something wrong...

She raised her gaze to see Piya looking at her with concern. She could see Arav coming out of car from the periphery of her eyes.

"We weren't wrong, Piya" Mahira said gathering her strength

Piya gave her a questioning look clearly not understanding what was troubling Mahira so much. Her face had lost its color.

"Are you fine?" Arav asked

Mahira gave him a nod. She then turned to Piya.

"They have business right?" Mahira said "I think we can use it to our advantage"

Piya looked at her strangely. She thought Mahira had lost her mind. Her words were too strange to understand.

"Let's get in your room" Mahira said "we need internet"

Piya looked at Arav as Mahira walked past them without waiting for her reply. Arav was worried too. 

"I think I'm unable to understand anyone anymore" Piya shrugged and walked inside the Azaad mansion

~*~

"Khushi, no..."  "Boo"
"I'm not leaving you"
"Be with me"
"Here idiot"

The echoes of laughter and then suddenly

"I love you..."

The voice whispered closer to her ears and she bolted upright in her chair. Her gaze scanned the room for the source of voice but emptiness struck back hitting right in her heart.

Khushi held her head, letting her shoulder slump in defeat, realizing it was another one of her daydream.

Emptiness...

In the calmness surrounding the room the muffled cries of her heart went unheard but the pain was never unfelt.

Her heart was searing. She was alone even when she had a complete family. 

Complete family...

A sarcastic smile escaped her lips as she sighed painfully. It was just a word. A damn hollow word. They weren't complete family because the chain holding them together had a link that was broken. The link that was lost and didn't let them be a complete family. The link...

Until when? The question boomed in Khushi mind. She leaned against chair looking far at ceiling. Her eyes were dried. There were no tears anymore. A peace on her face yet a storm in her heart.

"Until when?" She whispered letting the words linger in the room

~*~

Downing a glass of water, Arav leaned against headboard gazing at his two sisters who were busy discussing about the mystery of their heartbreak.

Mahira, after surfing internet, had explained to Piya how Armaan and Abhay were living independent life from quite some years. Raichands and Malik were considered to be rivals in business field that indicated Armaan separated from them long back due to some unknown reasons that according to Mahira involved the accident Armaan once mentioned to her. She had said that even though Armaan lied to her lot but he was true about his past.

Now they were discussing if the brothers were now enemy then why did they act to be in good terms in front of them. 

A smile lifted his lips. He was proud of how his sisters were finding answers instead of sitting back and crying. They were hurt, he knew and witnessed too but the way they were suppressing their pain in their own way was remarkable. 

The only knife piercing his heart was that he failed to protect them. He couldn't avert the current situation. 

Heartbreak!

A dull ache in the heart!

When you cry, smile and regret, all at the same time!

The worst of feeling!

That he never wished his sisters to feel yet it happened because he failed to take the charge of the situation like he used to do, in past. He changed a lot and even though his family liked the change in him, he himself regretted it. His heart that was softened now, wasn't able to take the decision that might seem heartbreaking at the time but could save from future destruction.

How much would his this change costs him was yet to be reckoned.

~*~

Far away in the shroud of shades, a silhouette loomed dangerously in the mist of darkness. The red eyes flashed.

"Prepare" the heavy voice boomed

In the corner, a man on his one knee and bow head, gave a nod and left immediately.

"Its time!" The heavy voice said, this time to no one letting the whispers flew far away

"Start the plan and finish what started years back" his lips curled into wicked smile as he hummed  "you'll enjoy Arnav, don't worry"

How are you guys?
I hope very well. And I hope none forgot my story or me 😉.

So the good news. Right in front of you. I AM BACK. To keep you guys on edge with twists and turns 😉.

I hope you guys will enjoy the update and sense the thing I left too clear. 

So read and comment fast. Let's see who is still there to read it.

Next update is under construction!

Tada!

Asshi.

Edited by Asshi... - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS