now what to say about update it was as usual superb
but I was crying like hell through out the update
if u r infront of me I would have killed u for making piya to suffer a lot
but as a writer I admire ur writing skills dear
they are really so good
u potray every emotion every feelings so perfectly
cont soon
thanks for pm
sorry for late and also for short comment (actually I was so sad about piya )
bye take care 
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sana1819786

uff finally read both parts dear
now what to say about update it was as usual superb
but I was crying like hell through out the update
if u r infront of me I would have killed u for making piya to suffer a lot
but as a writer I admire ur writing skills dear
they are really so good
u potray every emotion every feelings so perfectly
cont soon
thanks for pm
sorry for late and also for short comment (actually I was so sad about piya )
bye take care 

Thanks dear
I made you cry? Aw but have to be sadist sometime.. I wonder what you'll say about next update.

Don't kill me okay 😆 ESPECIALLY after next update..

Thanks sweetie 😃
Don't be sad she'll come out stronger and better
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Felt bad for Azaad siblings and also for abhay.. hope he is fine.. Arav feels his father is the evil.. there has to be some reason why arav feels so about his father.. waiting for the mystery to unfold.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Felt bad for Azaad siblings and also for abhay.. hope he is fine.. Arav feels his father is the evil.. there has to be some reason why arav feels so about his father.. waiting for the mystery to unfold.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š

Thanks dear
Yup a reason... Everyone has their own reason for everything the real thing is how much that reason is true and whether it can justify their action or not.. so let's see what Arav reason has to do with his actions

Next update is a revelation itself. Am focusing on next update now was busy with Abhiya TS.

Stay tuned!
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 26 - Clear View Of Picture

He stood up from ground and punched the beast with all his might pushing it far away. Another one came lurching on him from behind but before it could attack him, he kicked it away swiftly. 

That's when he felt it. Fear crept through him. He turned his head slightly and shocked filled him with immense fear.

There she stood with shock written all over her face. Her lips parted in disbelief and her breath stopped. She stepped back almost stumbling down when she hold the tree for support.

"Piya..." He stepped forward to hold her as his eyes returned to normal bringing vanishing all traces of devilishness

She showed her palm stopping him from coming closer to her. Disgust filled in her every vein as she looked at his innocent yet not so innocent face. She couldn't believe she was crying for Him.

As betrayal stabbed her heart She realized she needed answers and for that she had to be stronger. She composed herself, gulping every damn pain and hiding the every traces of it with her strong mask.

She stepped towards him with determination.

"You betrayed me!" She said bitterly, her voice louder than she expected but she didn't care

"Piya.. I..." Abhay tried to speak but words betrayed him, he couldn't say anything in his defend

"You are a Vampire!" She exclaimed finally realizing why she saw a dead view of him because he was actually dead, his reaction to his nickname and his words of not being called as Vampire all made sense to her now

He looked down ashamed of himself while she held him from collar jerking him. He closed his eyes gulping the immense pain that surged through his body as her hands hit his shoulder.

"Why do you hide it damn it? You were cheating me right? Why did you do it?" Piya shouted

Abhay closed his eyes blinking the tears away. He was her culprit.

Piya left his shirt and wiped her tears from the back of her hand. She looked in his eyes angrily. 

"What else did you hide?" She gritted

"Armaan..."

~*~

Mahira was feeling lot better since Arav messaged her. She wanted to go home immediately to meet Piya but Armaan didn't let her asking her to be with him for sometime since finally she was being normal and she too thought to do something for him after all he was doing so much for her.

She smiled as he held her hand above the table. She looked at him.

"So... Tell me something about yourself." Mahira said

"You know everything about me." Armaan smiled and replied

"No not like that... Tell me some secret about you and I'll tell you mind! So what's your secret?" Mahira said pulling her hand from his grip and placing her elbow on table, holding her face in her palm

Armaan looked at her silently. He straightened himself looking around. He then looked at her and smiled.

"My parents left me... Nothing other than that.." Armaan shrugged confidently

Mahira opened her mouth to say something when the sound of clapping distracted her. She straightened herself and turned towards the source of sound.

Mahira stood up in shock and confusion on seeing Abhay and Piya. 

Armaan was surprised but smiled in amusement thinking what new thing his brother did.

"Piya..." Mahira muttered and was going towards her when she stopped seeing her not paying attention to her but looking at Armaan with anger, she was boggled on what's happening

"What an awesome story, Mr Armaan Malik!" Piya smiled sarcastically as she walked towards him while Abhay stood where he was standing with his guilt

Mahira looked at Piya in confusion. She prayed that she don't do any stupidity seeing her behavior towards Armaan without realizing the storm that was going to hit her.

Piya stood in front of Armaan. She felt disgusted and furious. She slapped him hard shocking Mahira and him.

Armaan touched his cheek. He looked at her shock. He felt anger rising but fisted his hand to control himself.

"Piya... What's this?" Mahira was more than shock

"You should ask that to Mr Armaan Malik or should I say Mr Armaan.. Raichand?" Piya said raising her eyebrow

Mahira was confused. She looked at Armaan whose eyes widened and turned to Abhay. She then turned to Abhay who was just standing with his head lowered.

"Armaan Raichand?" Mahira asked looking at the three who stood talking in eyes

Armaan gave a furious look to Abhay. He couldn't believe that he just told their relationship just because he didn't help him. He gritted his teeth clenching his fist. His anger was rising to its peak but he couldn't do anything in front of Piya and Mahira.

"Yes, Mahi... Armaan Raichand, a very fine actor who can lie right in your eyes and you won't even know... Well lying is in the nerves of Raichands after all..." Piya scorned looking at Armaan with anger

"Won't you tell everything to Mahira, Armaan?" Piya asked with a smile folding her arms over her chest "you love her, no? Won't you share your secrets to your Fiancee?"

Armaan looked away. He had to do something. He was hell angry on Abhay but before that he had to cover the damage.

"Or is it that you never love, Mahi? The engagement meant nothing to you?" Piya asked challenging him to speak up, she wanted to know how low he could fall

Mahira just stood frozen on her spot. She looked at Armaan to speak something but he was silent and it was hurting her, she could already feel the betrayal.

Armaan looked at Mahira. He made sad face.

"I have already told Mahira everything except for who those people were... I just didn't want to talk about them so I didn't tell her anything..." Armaan said sadly

"Oh..." Piya said raising her eyebrow "so why don't you tell her about yourself? Like who you are?" Piya said

Armaan looked at her confused. He wasn't getting what she was trying to do. He looked at Abhay with suspicion. 

Mahira wanted to question that was happening but something held her back. The fact that he didn't tell her about being Abhay brother somewhere made her suspicious that there was more... Something that Piya know... She just wanted to let her do what she was doing

"Look Piya, I don't know what he fed to you but I'll like to tell you don't trust him." Armaan said

"You don't need to tell me, Armaan. I have understood very well who to trust and who not you tell your truth" Piya growled 

"My truth is what you all know. There's nothing more to it.." Armaan said frustrated

He looked at Abhay giving him look of what did you tell her but Abhay just gave him a weak wistful smile.

Piya smiled sarcastically. She couldn't believe they trusted such a cunning people. She was angry, angry on herself for trusting the people who were playing with them.

Armaan thought to end the matter. He had enough of drama and before he lose control on himself, he decided to take control of situation. He walked towards Mahira.

"Mahi... You know me right? I told you everything about me. About my family. I don't know what Abhay told her but believe me I really love you... I love..."

Before Armaan could complete, he got another hard slap from Piya who was hell furious now.

"Stop your drama damn it!" Piya shouted unable to stand his lies

"Piya, will you please clear whats wrong?" Mahira said finally

Piya walked towards Mahira. Her anger softened into hurt.

"He doesn't love you, Mahi. He just loves Powers. He is faking everything for Powers..."

"Power?" Mahira asked eyeing Armaan who was now observing Piya

"Yes, Powers... He is bloody beast, Mahi... They are not humans... They are the walking deads... They all are VAMPIRES..." Piya cried

Mahira was shocked. She stepped back in disbelief. 

"Vampire?" She whispered to no one

"They were cheating us, Mahi. He did all this drama just to increase their powers from their lookalike... Just to kill our parents..." Piya explained painfully

Mahira ran her fingers in her hair. She feels suffocated. Such a big conspiracy... And they didn't even know...

Armaan was shocked. He looked at Abhay unable to believe he told everything.

"How many times I told him to control his damn emotions but he..." Armaan thought furiously "he won't learn his lesson bloody emotion fool... Fine then... Let's play your game little brother..." 

Armaan smirked. If the curtains had fallen why not enjoy the game to fullest? 

He walked towards Abhay.

"C'mon little brother you told them everything?" Armaan and faking disappointment "how could you expose us to simple humans?" 

Piya looked at Armaan and Abhay with disgust. Her heart was aching but she tried to keep herself strong.

"Do you know what it means? We can't leave them alive now.." Armaan observed Abhay, he was trying to get some response from him but he stood without daring to look at anyone

"Ok then.. you bite her and I'll taste her... " Armaan smiled teasingly pointing towards Mahira

Armaan was hoping to see him panicking at his words so he could enjoy his brother plight but nothing came. Abhay just stood like statue. It confused Armaan nevertheless he started to advance towards Mahira.

"Simple humans..." Piya gritted

"Let me show you what we are." Piya said, fire burnt in her eyes and a sharp pink light radiating out pushed Armaan badly

"Piya.." Mahira came back to her senses and looked at Piya shocked

"Piya control yourself. How can you expose our powers to them?" Mahira said holding Piya

Armaan looked at the two shocked. So they weren't simple human beings. The time when Mahira had considered his touch healing now makes sense. They believe in powers because they have powers.

"Because he knows it all... he cheated me sister... He cheated me really bad... I told him everything..." Piya cried, her legs gave up and she fall on her knees

Mahira looked at her sadly. Her eyes fall on Armaan and her heart broke million times.

"I should've known... But I failed... I never realized that I wasn't able to enter in his mind..." Piya stopped and looked at Mahira

"Didn't you realize we can't hear their mind mahi? You have the inherited power to read mind then why didn't you realize?" Piya asked

"I was mad in love Piya that's my fault" Mahi looked towards Armaan, though she seemed composed but only she knew how many times her heart broke realizing it was all fake, all those moments

Mahira looked at Piya who seemed really weak. She had to take care of her being her elder sister after all today was the worst day for her. Worser than it was for her. She just didn't bear the heartbreak but her trust was shaken badly after bearing all the torture whole day.

Mahira gave a final glance to Armaan and turned her attention to Piya. She touched her shoulder and teleported to her Piya room with her.

~*~

Arav was at once startled feeling the presence in room. He sat straight and was shocked to see Piya state. He looked at Mahira who was standing beside her. He stood up himself.

He wanted to ask the reason but before he could Piya on noticing him, stood up quickly and hugged him tightly.

"Bhai..." She weeped

Arav hugged her back in confusion. He looked at Mahira for answers but her own eyes were filled with mist and she seemed to hold back her own breakdown.

Arav rubbed her back trying to calm down herself.

"Calm down kiddo." Arav said softly

"Bhai... He..." She continued to weep

Arav pulled her from hug and cupped her face.

"What's the matter?" Arav asked

"You was right bhai... You was right... He is a cheater... They both cheated us..." Piya cried, her heart was aching badly and she wasn't able to stand the pain anymore

Arav was shocked. Though he couldn't understand the reason behind the use of 'they', he knew something bad happen. Something he was fearing from long.

"You.. sit here, kiddo..." Arav made Piya sit down on bed

He looked at Mahira and Piya worriedly.

"What happen? Tell me everything." Arav said looking at both

"Armaan and Abhay, both are brothers..." Mahira said gulping the pain that pierced her

Arav looked at them wide eyes. He had noticed something was wrong about Abhay and Armaan both but he never expected them to be brother.

"Why did they hide it?" Arav asked looking at them

Piya shook her head. Tears were still flowing down her eyes.

"I don't know but... They... They are vampires..." Piya told

He surely didn't expect this. His mind went back to the strange happenings that didn't make sense back then, now seemed understandable. The time when they couldn't connect to Piya on her accident by air due to the presence of different entity i.e Abhay. The touch of Armaan that break their enemy spell on Mahira was due to him being Vampire, having different powers than them instead of him being humans.

He looked at Mahira and she gave him a nod indicating he was thinking right.

"They wanted to harness power from their lookalike that is our father..." Mahira told in broken voice

Arav held his forehead unable to believe the deceive they didn't even realize.

"So means they..." Arav stopped seeing Piya state

He looked at Mahira and they both shared an understanding glance.

"Come... Kiddo rest.." Arav helped Piya lay down

"Bhai... He... He betrayed me... I love him and he... He was liar... He just use me..." Piya mumbled as Arav caressed her forehead

"I'm sorry Bhai... I'm sorry... I didn't trust you... I wish... I wish I had trust you... I hurt you for that man... I'm sorry bhai... I shouldn't have..."

"Sshhh... Relax... Priya... Its fine... Everything is fine okay?" Arav tried to calm Piya down

"Look we all are here together... See... There's nothing wrong... It wasn't your fault... Forget everything... Forget whatever happen okay?" Arav said holding back himself

"We are with you, Piya... Sleep now okay?" Mahira said holding Piya hand

Piya looked at her siblings. She calmed down a little. She closed her eyes. Tears were slipping down her eyes but she didn't realize when sleep took over her.

Arav wiped the tears from Piya face and looked at Mahira.

"Are you fine?" Arav asked

Mahira looked down. She smiled faintly. 

"Am fine..." She looked at Arav "I'm glad I find out before it was too late... I don't know what might have happen if Piya won't have find it out.." Mahira shivered thinking about Armaan plan

"I'm really worried about Piya. For her everything is in extreme... There's no in between for her feelings... Her trust and her love, and right now both of it are broken... I don't know how will she... I'm afraid for her, Arav." Mahira looked at Arav with worry

Arav held Mahira hand.

"We are there for her, Mahi. We will make sure she's fine." Arav said 

"everything will be fine okay?" Arav have her a nod

Mahira nodded. "I hope so.."

"I'll sleep with her tonight." Mahira said after a moment

Arav nodded in agreement.

"Take care" Arav touched her head and left the room with a worry for his both sisters

Mahira watched him going. A smile came on her face with a tear dropping down her eyes.

~*~

The door was pushed open. He entered the house lifelessly ignoring his parents sitting in Hall. His thoughts were stuck at the tears that touched her cheeks when she looked at him with painful eyes. Her laughing face was accusing him and her sparkling eyes were shouting at him. He never felt so guilty than today. He just didn't break a lively and pure heart but he also realized that it was him because of whom a loving guy became a monster. He didn't ruin just Piya life but he ruined his his own brother life not just once but Everytime.

"Abhay..." He heared his parents calling him but he couldn't stop his legs from dragging him wherever they wanted

He was feeling disgusted of himself.

He stopped seeing his parents blocking his way to stairs. He looked at their worried faces. Were they worried for him? Do he even deserve anyone's worry?

"What happen to you, Abhay? Where were you?" Haseena asked worried to see his face lost of life not that he was a really happy person but today he seemed as dead as he had been years back on that fateful night

"Leave me alone.." His voice cracked as he tried to made his way to stairs

"Are you hurt, Abhay?" Chand exclaimed in shock as his eyes hover on his neck

Abhay wanted to move away. His mind stuck in past and present. He couldn't feel anything but the pain in his chest that was increasing every second.

Chand hand reached to his neck and he moved the collar to side to expose a huge beastly mark on his shoulder. His eyes widened in shock while Abhay winced on his touch.

"Abhay, how did..." Chand tried to ask but Abhay paid no attention

His head was spinning. Everything was turning blurr and he felt difficult to stand on his legs. 

"I want to be alo..." He tried to speak stepping on stairs but energy leave his body and he stumbled before falling down

Haseena and Chand held him quickly and looked at him worriedly.

"You had a fight? Why didn't you call us?" Haseena asked as she placed his head on her lap

"Armaa... Armaan... Was... Right... Tha..t night... Humans..." He tried to tell them but fainted before he could complete

Haseena eyes widened in shock. She looked at Chand who was observing Abhay.

"Chand what was he sayi..." Haseena voice trembled as she tried to question

Chand looked up with far off look in his eyes. 

"If he is right then... We did a big mistake that night..." Chand hissed

~*~

He paced to and fro. Restlessness was pricking him like never before. Feeling extremely angry he pushed the table to wall breaking it into pieces. He clenched his jaw.

Everything that happen while back flashed in front of his eyes. His eyes spitting fire.

"Not Simple humans!" Armaan gritted

He threw everything that came in his hand breaking into the tiniest of pieces. Mahira hurtful eyes flashed and he groaned.

"Armaan Raichand.."

He break the vase and an angry scream escaped from his mouth.

Brothers...

Everything was messing up once again. His relationship with Abhay was in open.

He wanted to do something to calm his anger but usual habit won't work. He wasn't able to bring himself to go out and hunt. Everytime he thought to do tonight event spoilt his mood.

"I hate you, Abhay..." Armaan gritted

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow dear just amazing
loved it
brothers cover is blown
and piya and mahi got to know about them they are vampires
piya was really so heart broken
she lost her love her trust was broken by him
and mahi too was broken
arav fear came in reality he wanted to keep his sisters safe but now they hurt and heart broken
when u said next part will be so horrible to read I thought I shud not read it but after reading it I was more excited to read next part
cont soon
thanks for pm
and sorry dear I havent read ur ts as I was busy
will read it surely and comment on it
bye take care 
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
yipee I am first balle balle 
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

wow dear just amazing
loved it
brothers cover is blown
and piya and mahi got to know about them they are vampires
piya was really so heart broken
she lost her love her trust was broken by him
and mahi too was broken
arav fear came in reality he wanted to keep his sisters safe but now they hurt and heart broken
when u said next part will be so horrible to read I thought I shud not read it but after reading it I was more excited to read next part
cont soon
thanks for pm
and sorry dear I havent read ur ts as I was busy
will read it surely and comment on it
bye take care 

Thanks sweety
Am glad you liked it
As i said Arav had reason just the way wasn't really nice but sometimes you have to chose such way
Hehe I didn't really mean that much horrible but yeah i said just to scare you guys ðŸ˜†
But what's this you was planning not to read. Don't do that huh your comments made my day