Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Res...

I have to read the chapters i missed so it will take time to unres..
Will unres soon though!!

Sure sure. Unres when you complete reading it.
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks dear.
Am glad you liked it.
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

welcome back.. who was that in the end was it their enemy Demonio or whether Arnav have changed into something else? good to see both sisters working on finding out more about raichands and maliks agree with arav his sister are strong instead of crying to trying to find out the game plan of abhay and armaan.. felt bad for Khushi.. lets see where the things are leading all of them.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

Thank you dear.
Their enemy. You'll get answers soon.πŸ˜›
They are Azaad so they are meant to be different eh?πŸ˜‰
Glad to read your views.
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks dear.

Am glad to know you liked it.πŸ˜›
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

awesome update Ashi
loved it
wow piya and mahi are really so brave 
they are hurt but they are not weak to just sit and cry
instead of that they are trying to find out the reasons behind the mystery of this malik and raichand brothers history
they both wanted their love to defend themselves but none did this
and other side this brothers are arguing with each other
Abhay was apologizing for his mistake of not defending him but eagerly waiting to know what has actually happened in their life which destroyed the union of brothers
and yup Arman was ryt how can he just forget how his parents not trusted him and asked for proofs
and khushi what can be said for her 
she is poor soul who is really hurt but cant say to anyone she had got her family but one had forgot everything and the other is hating his own father
she is the one who is suffering much in all this
and who is this who want to destroy AZAADS
cont soon
thanks for pm
sorry for late (Actually I was hospitalized so cant read it)
Bye take care

Thank you sweetie.
They are Azaad and they are Azaad from weaknessπŸ˜†

You'll know it soon. After all Abhay is working so hard to rectify the mistake so past has to come in open right? πŸ˜‰

Khushi is really suffering a lot that from years. But she'll get happiness soon.

Demonio! They call him demonio but who he is actually? You'll know soon.

Loved reading your view.πŸ˜›
Next update in some time.
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 29 - We Are Linked

The moon was being played by scattered clouds. The cold wind was laughing through the trembling trees. The darkness, as Abhay always considered, was playing its heinous game, cackling at the terrorized

Abhay stood holding the polished railing on terrace, gazing deep in darkness. His eyes dimmed like the life in them died long back.

One day, Abhay thought, The darkness will consume me completely. That day, I will be the darkness myself. Dark and terrorising. 

Abhay closed his eyes. His hair fleeting over his forehead. He wished to find calmness but could feel coldness only.

"Should I let this happen?" Abhay questioned himself.

Tearful eyes of Piya when she had gazed at him, flashed in his mind and he couldn't help feeling remorseful be. 

Let yourself go, Abhay said to himself, free everyone.

"Abhay" the voice called

Abhay turned around. His mother was standing at doorstep of terrace. Her eyes stopped at him.

"Your father has something to tell. Come down" Haseena said

Abhay nodded. His mind was lost. Fighting with his heart. Trying to take the decision. Of darkness.

He walked across the terrace length and stepped down the stairs.

An old habit. Walk to father without question. Listen to father without question. 

Like a puppet!

A subtle smile of sarcasm came on his weary face. He was a puppet. Yet he never listened anyone.

A Caged Traitor!

~*~

Madhubala placed the final book on shelf organizing the library in its original order. She froze for a moment thinking over the whole problem molded in front of them.

"All done?" Rishab voice came from behind

Madhu took a deep breath, getting out of her reverie and nodded in affirmation. Withdrawing her hand from shelf, she gazed longingly at books.

Zoya didn't find anything! They can't work together! Time is running out!

The words swirled in her mind making her feel dizzy. She couldn't believe how after years they were once again trapped in Demonio web. This time worser than before. He was playing too well or maybe better than she could ever imagine. 

"Zoya is much worried" Rishab said

Madhu turned around. She saw Rishab sitting on chair. He was leaning on table. His elbow were resting on table and fingers pressing the forehead.

"And you are not?" Madhu asked sitting on the chair opposite to him

Rishab looked at her. His shoulders slumped for a moment before he straightened himself.

"I am!" Rishab admitted "but I never saw Zoya in such state. She is the calmer one amongst us." 

Madhu pursed her lips. She had nothing to say. Rishab was right after all. Zoya had called them to find some way to enter as her time to remain out of sight was over.

She had got a shock on entering the library. Library had seemed like gone through a storm. Not something she and Rishab had expected. They had thought some books were misplaced here and there since Zoya had always been conscious of orderliness. The mess they saw and arranged was something they would never expect from Zoya. Yet it happened. This gave them a clear idea of Zoya wasn't in state of calm anymore.

"Perhaps, because we realize the enemy we are fighting isn't the one we knew..." Madhubala added quietly

~*~

The empty finger of her hand was a knife in her heart. She didn't wish to feel it but heart was something no one could control. Her eyes were misted with remembrance.

Mahi, his voice of past whispered in her mind softly, I feel lucky to have you in my life.

She exhaled in exasperation. She sat upright in her bed. What did he actually mean? She wanted to know the meaning behind his every word. Somewhere she felt them exactly what she thought them to be but then why was that man so arrogant not to justify himself. She was angry not for betrayal but for silence.

There's a big picture behind it, she thought. 

The question, however, was how to find the answer.

~*~

Abhay took a shallow breath. He was trying to calm himself. How quickly everything changed he couldn't believe. Time was passing too fast than they were realizing.

Your father has something to tell. His mother had said exactly, half an hour before. The time when he was deciding to give up. He had walked down the terrace in their special room like a robot. But what his father told him surely changed a lot of things. 

His head was spinning with the reality. He dragged his numb legs all up the terrace. The cold wind welcomed him but he couldn't feel anything anymore. No more sadness nothing. Just a fear. A pure fear.

His gaze traveled to the sky eyeing the moon so serene yet so fearsome for him suddenly. 

It isn't night, he thought, but the moon.

He held the railing. His head lifted to the sky and eyes stopped at the Moon half hidden behind clouds.

Like a flash of lightning the decision came thundering in his mind and all his previous thoughts flew away from his grasp.

"No" he whispered softly yet strongly "its not the time to give up. I won't give up."

For the first time, Abhay felt a strong urge to do whatever it takes to complete what he decided and he knew this time he would surely fought for the person who now meant a lot for him.

If life ever gave him a second chance he'll give her, his life... 

His own wish, on befriending her, echoed in his ears. His decision was no more vague or weak like it always had been. Life was demanding him to fulfill his words and he vowed not to back off.

Life, Abhay thought, is giving me a chance and if required, I'll give my life for her.

~*~

Laying down, she switched off the light. Her gaze turned to open window from where moon watched over her. She sighed.

Her mind recalling all the information Mahira and She gathered. Even when her heart ached, a smile came on her lips. She liked whenever her siblings sat down with her pondering over the questions that were mystery for them. 

She liked to be with them. However, the situation wasn't really desirable. She felt ill of all the questions.

He never speak about anything, she thought remembering how he used to be silent everytime. 

I wish I had never fall for you Abhay, she thought before closing her eyes and welcoming the sleep.

~*~

The morning was chilling but the sun was warming the Earth by peeking from the clouds. It was a new dawn but not of the happiness of course, it was the start of journey to the war.

Mahira looked at every face in a hope to see the face her heart was yearning to see. Almost everyone was rushing to attend their first class but Mahira wasn't in a mood to go. Not that she was planning to bunk the class but she wanted to see him before she goes in the class.

She sighed and comforted her heart thinking Armaan would be in class. She walked to her class.

Mahira was disappointed on not seeing Armaan in the class.

"Where's he?" Mahira thought with a tinge of worry

Time flew away. It was break time but Armaan never showed up. Mahira was really upset. She realized Armaan was not coming college today. She wondered the reason and thought it to be due to his office.

But he never missed his college, Mahira thought with disquiet.

Piya observed her silently. She could feel her worry. She herself was upset from Abhay but she won't wish to not see him in college ever. How much it disturb her mind she would always wish to see him.

"Do you think he is ignoring you?" Piya asked

Mahira spinned to her. She processed her words. There was some weight in it.

"But why now?" Mahira asked as a matter of fact

"Who knows" Piya shrugged "they are weird!"

Mahira became thoughtful.

Piya sighed seeing her. She played with spoon. But getting irritated, she stood up and walked away to have walk under trees.

Mahira stood up exasperated of her thoughts giving no answers. She collected her books from table.

"He is an idiot!" Mahira gritted

When she raised her head, she saw Abhay. He was looking at her like making some decisions. She narrowed her eyes and looked around her. She didn't find Piya.

"Now why is he staring me?" Mahira thought angrily "like his brother wasn't enough to give tension"

"Mahira" Abhay called in urgency as she passed by him

Mahira halted. She was confused. He was calling her? Then an idea came in her mind. She looked at Abhay with interest.

"So what if Armaan is avoiding me." Mahira thought "I can use his brother bitter relationship to get the truth out of Abhay."

Mahira face lit up. She turned to him.

"We need to talk" Abhay said after hesitation

Mahira raised her eyebrow. She wondered what he need to talk?

"Please!" Abhay added

Mahira shrugged and indicated him to speak. She thought to listen him at first and then fire questions at him.

"Not here!" Abhay said looking at the students around then

Mahira gave an understanding nod. Abhay walked ahead and Mahira followed him.

"Stupid me! why didn't I think to talk to him before?" Mahira said in mind staring at Abhay from behind "I'm sure I'll get some answers from him. Sore relationship, eh?" 

Abhay stopped in a corner away from everyone's eyes. He looked at Mahira. He thought about what he noticed in Armaan behavior. He observed Mahira. He realized she was really different from Piya. He thought she was beautiful but different from the life in Piya eyes.

They don't seem sisters not even a bit, Abhay thought.

"What's it?" Mahira asked

Abhay thought of his decision. He didn't know how to start or how to explain to her. But he knew he need to. He messed up lot of things and he need to correct his mistakes.

He looked down and then looked at Mahira.

"I don't know if you believe me or not but trust me, Mahira..." Abhay paused and looked at Mahira, there was no reason at all like she was admitting she didn't trust him

"He really loves you!" Abhay said

Mahira was startled. She wasn't expecting him to say it to her. She wondered if it was Armaan tactic but then she knew the brothers don't share good relation so the possibility was ruled out. It fluttered her heart.

He loves me!

"He won't tell you the truth. He won't admit that he loves you." Abhay spoke " He suffered a lot, Mahira. He wasn't an animal he is trying to be. He is trying to be alone just to hide his feelings. Now only you can bring him back from the darkness."

Abhay voice filled with remorse. He couldn't speak anymore. He wanted his brother to be happy and he knew only Mahira could do that. He tried to compose himself to let her know that she wasn't betrayed.

"So a brother came for his brother happiness but what about the sister, Abhay?" Mahira asked her eyes throwing daggers

Abhay looked at her. He was confused at first but then he realized what she meant. She was talking about Piya. He didn't know what to say.

Mahira waited for him to say something. She was happy to know that Armaan loved her but there were unsaid questions. More than that there was her sister. She could never forget the breakdown of her most calmed sister. She never saw the tears in her eyes at least not before that night.

"She deserves better" Abhay said with a pain in his chest

"I can see that!" Mahira said angrily, she couldn't believe he was worrying for his brother but wasn't seeing her sister

Abhay nodded. He was hurt. The sharp anger in her voice wasn't missed by him. He felt hurt to be hated but he deserved it.

"Armaan is better..." Abhay said slowly "he never did something wrong."

"Oh really?" Mahira asked with a bitter smile "what was with the planning of killing our parents?"

Abhay shook his head.

"He didn't use to hurt Humans. Its just that... The accident change him. Even then He don't hurt good people. He just targets the bad one" Abhay said

Mahira wanted to ask about the accident. She was sure it was the same accident Armaan talked about. But she stopped herself. Somewhere she felt Abhay won't tell her and it would made him ran away.

"Then why the love drama?" Mahira asked smartly

Abhay looked at her. He considered his answers. He didn't find anything wrong in telling her. All he wanted was that she accept Armaan and help him in suppressing his demons.

"It was to scare us. He knew we will think that he is going to attack your father so He was just playing games with us. So that we are troubled." Abhay replied

Mahira narrowed her eyes. His reply gave her lot of answers but it brought questions too.

"He is nice guy. Just give him a chance." Abhay said with a weak smile

"What about you, Abhay?" Mahira asked making him look away "were you going to kill Piya father?"

Abhay stared her, taken aback by her question. He was shocked to know what they were thinking about him. But then what did he ever do so to be thought a good guy?

"I.." Abhay opened his mouth to say the truth but closed it. He wondered if it really matters?

"You were trying to stop Armaan?" Mahira asked crossing her arms over her chest, there was no stopping to her. If Abhay came for his brother then Mahira wasn't ready to back away from her sister either.

"Will it change anything?" Abhay questioned

"What's wrong with you damn it?" Mahira asked angry at his guts

"Everything!" Abhay replied with a sadness in his eyes

I'm the person Armaan became the monster, Abhay thought, you won't want me even close to your sister.

"Why should I trust you?" Mahira retorted

"Don't trust me. Trust him." Abhay said

Mahira stared at him. She tried to understand him but there was something different about him. He was nothing like Armaan. It was their first conversation ever. And Mahira was sure she would never wish to talk to him ever again.

"I don't think I can trust either of you." Mahira said looking away, she was pissed by his behavior and no way she was going to give him satisfaction when he managed to get on her nerves

Abhay sighed. He felt bad. He wanted to do something good for Armaan. But he couldn't tell her about his thoughts of Piya either. Neither his sinful past.

"Just try to give him a chance okay? Or else he'll go deeper into darkness. Please." Abhay said with desperation in his voice

"What about my sister, Abhay?" Mahira shouted

Abhay closed his eyes. He swallowed.

"She'll be fine!" Abhay said looking at her, there was some determination in his eyes that Mahira missed in her anger

"Don't ever tell Armaan I talked to you. He will not like it and will get furious. He will deny that he love you. He don't like me interfering." Abhay said, his words indicating he was concluding their conservation

"Then why are you interfering?" Mahira retorted

Abhay looked down. The answer was simple. Because he was the reason. But could he let her know that? Could he tell her how a worse brother he was? 

No! Because how much one sins and regrets, he won't wish to tell anyone at least not the person he was talking first time.

Abhay sighed and turned around. In a second, he was walking away knowing in his mind that he just earned someone else's hatred. Hatred he deserved.

Mahira gritted. She watched him going with pure anger. She hated the moment she decided to talk to him. Yes, he told her about Armaan love being genuine but she would've known it anyway from Armaan. He infuriated her by not answering her. He disturbed her mind more than her heart yearning to see Armaan.

"How did Piya handle him?" Mahira muttered in anger "what did she even see in him?" 

She stomped her foot on ground.

~*~

Khushi saw Arnav sleeping peacefully. She was standing by the door. She watched him in silence and then walked away. She looked around in the house and find no one. She looked at the time on the clock hung in the hall.

"They'll come anytime now" Khushi said thinking about kids

She walked in kitchen. She closed her eyes. Her lips moved but no voice could be heard. She opened her eyes after a minute. She saw the food prepared by magic. She gazed it in silence.

"I'm sorry, Zoya" Khushi thought "I have to do it" 

Zoya never appreciated food made from powers. But Khushi wasn't present to prepare it on time.

She looked at the book hidden at far corner on the upper shelf. No one could really notice it. 

"For this book" she thought

She made her way outside the kitchen and slumped on sofa in hall. She closed her eyes. She was feeling guilty for doing it but she knew she had no choice either. It was necessary.

A weak yet satisfied smile came on her lips.

~*~

Room was filled in darkness. Windows were covered by drapes. There was no source of light.

He was leaning on the rocking chair. His eyes were closed. His fingers were moving on the rim of the glass, he was holding.

He missed the college. His mind was stuck on what Abhay said to him yesterday. And somewhere he wasn't ready to face Mahira.

Something in him felt different. He didn't feel like same Armaan Malik. He felt something being Armaan Raichand. He hated to be Armaan Raichand. He hated that weak guy. He didn't wish to be the same guy again.

But he was feeling like him once again. Like past was back to him.

Past he hated!

Hated! His grip loosened on glass. No he never hated past. He just didn't wish to remember it. Because it brought the memories that made him feel weak.

"Get a grip, Armaan" he said slowly

He didn't wish to be with anyone. He knew the moment he would be with someone his secret would come in open. The secret he buried with his identity.

~*~

Piya pushed the key in the lock of her car door. She stopped sensing Abhay beside her. She raised her head and saw him standing by her. She was surprised.

Her heart raced. There was pain and happiness in her heart. She controlled her feelings and looked at him blankly but she knew her eyes would be saying different story.

"You need to know something" Abhay said slowly

Piya narrowed her eyes. She wondered if he was going to explain himself. But then was she ready for explanation?

She shook her head.

"I don't want to know anything." Piya said looking away, her heart was sinking but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand it

"Its important!" Abhay said

"Doesn't matter" Piya replied looking at him with strong determination

"Piya.." Abhay tried to spoke but she opened the car door and say inside swiftly

He tried to stop her but she drove away. He ran his fingers in his hair.

"Damn it, listen to be once, Piya. You are in danger!" Abhay muttered with worry

Piya was breathing heavily. Her eyes were misted with unshed tears. She kept her gaze glued to road as she drove the car unmindful of her surroundings. As the tears soaked her cheeks, she let out a painful sob.

Her head felt heavy and her heart was paining. She felt weak mentally and physically. She slowed the speed and rested her head on seat, closing her eyes with the tears rolling down. The wind coming from window made her feel no better.

She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to know him. But she had no strength. She knew she would breakdown. She knew she wouldn't stand his explanation. She knew she wouldn't be able to bear any conversation. And she didn't wish to cry in front of that man. She love him and she wanted love in return not a sympathy. She may not be able to talk to him anytime soon and she was ready to not to talk then to let him know her pain. 

She gasped for breath as tears chocked her. She didn't try to control her tears. When alone she wished to cry so much that her heart lightened from pain even though it never lessened her pain, it cleared her mind.

Piya stirred feeling discomfort. She could feel something around her. She opened her eyes and looked around her. She looked at the speed with which she was driving and then looked at the road ahead. She was driving fine. Then what was wrong.

Then she sensed something in trees. She pushed the brakes and observed the forest on left side of road. There was something, she could feel it. She cleaned her face with her right hand palm and got down from car. She walked towards forest.

"What's the matter, buddy?" Piya whispered looking at the trees shading her, she always considered forest and nature her first friend

Piya observed the place. She gasped noticing someone coming. She took a step backward.

~*~

Zoya looked at Asad over the file. He was standing by open window and gazing far at sky. She flipped the page of file she was holding and looked at him once again. He seemed lost. She wanted to question but she sat on her place saying nothing and observing him silently. She looked at the file once again but soon turned back to him on feeling him moving away.

She observed him walking fastly towards files and pulling out a file. She closed her file and narrowed her eyes trying to understand his actions. 

She raised her eyebrow with question as he turned to her and gave her the file. She took the file as he spoke first time in one hour of silence.

"Its his file" he said "I think I know how to find him"

Zoya was confused. She looked at the file. It was a file of completed project. She couldn't understand him. She gazed at him with questions in her eyes.

Asad indicated her to look at it. Zoya turned back to the file once again. There was nothing new in it. She knew its contents very well. 

"He break the contract and hid himself but now we don't need to worry. I know where we will find him" Asad said with mysterious smile

Zoya processed his words. She didn't understand a thing. As far she remembered project had gone smoothly and was a fine success. There was no breaching of contract.

"We were worried on how to find him remember?" Asad cocked his eyebrow and looked at her with his eyes speaking

Slowly, she realised what Asad was saying. He wasn't speaking of project. He was using coded words to tell him about their mission.

"You know where he is now?" Zoya asked with hope and excitement raising

"I think yes" Asad nodded

"That's wonderful, Asad" Zoya said happily

Asad smiled at her.

"We should go" Asad said in hurry

"No we can't!" Zoya shook her head "there's problem. We can't go today. We need to go home."

Asad sighed.

"Damn it!" Asad said closing his eyes "this is slowing us, Zoya"

"I know but we won't find him at this time either" Zoya said giving him an understanding nod

"Ok we will go home and then we will discuss with Rishab and Madhu too" Asad said

Zoya agreed.

Asad turned to window. He took a deep breath. They were trapped but they need to be calm. We need to be calm, he reminded himself over and over again.

~*~

Mahira looked around in the hall. There was no one around. Complete silence. She frowned.

"Where's everyone?" She questioned to no one

That's when she heard voices from her behind. She saw Khushi coming down from the stairs and turned around to see her parents and siblings entering inside. She raised her eyebrow at the timing.

"I missed you in college, Arav?" Mahira asked suppressing her smile "where were you?"

Arav became nervous. He fumbled with words.

"I..." Arav closed his eyes not knowing what to say, he realized every eye turning to him

"You are not attending college, Arav?" Rishab questioned with surprise evident on his face

Khushi smiled on the other hand. She could see the change on her son face. He was in love finally. She wondered who the lucky girl was.

"No, father. I was in college. I was working in library." Arav blurted

"Library?" Mahira raised her eyebrow challenging him

Arav glared her gesturing her to shut her mouth.

Mahira pressed her lips trying to hide her smile. She needed a diversion from Abhay and Armaan and teasing Arav was a fun though not her job but she could do it too right? From the teasing she was reminded of Piya. She frowned and looked around for her. She saw her standing in silence. She seemed lost in thoughts and was looking on floor.

"Piya?" Mahira called, worried why she was so silent

She watched as she looked at her slowly. There was something amiss.

"I'm going in my room" Piya said with a forced smile and walked away

Mahira watched her going. She could feel Piya was disturbed. She thought about her behavior in college. Everything was fine then what happened suddenly?

"Everybody come for lunch" Khushi called from dining room

"You shouldn't talk a lot" Arav whispered as he passed by her

Mahira shook her head with smile. She followed him. Her eyes went to stairs and her mind wondered Piya behavior.

Piya shut the door quickly and looked around. She looked at the books all around her and inhaled the air heavy with book's scent. She quickly looked around at the books trying to find the one she needed. 

She felt worried on not finding the book she was searching. She realized the books were disturbed. In fact she could feel the whole library was disturbed by someone. Her worry increased. She realized her parents were hiding something.

She looked around with disquiet. Her eyes fell on the glittering gold on table. She stopped. Her breath hitched. She took a baby step towards table afraid of seeing what she was dreading.

As she reached the table she had clear view of the shiny thing. Her heart stopped. It was the wood. 

The Gold Wood!

"No!" She whispered with sinking heart and wrenched face

Her hands troubled as she took the wood. She held it between her trembling fingers and read the words engraved on it.

As long powers exist, evil follows... moon of darkness revives evil...
On the top, it hides while eyeing.

She closed her eyes, exhaling sharply.

He was right!

Okay finally the update is here. Got to write it in rush. I don't know how it came up. So forgive the mistakes.

I hope you enjoy it sana. By the way get ready for some action soon. Story is taking its pace. Enough of dragging, get some spice now okay?πŸ˜‰

By the way it wasn't dragging, I was building up the whole plot though with laziness πŸ˜†

No seriously guys it was needed. Or else it would've been too fast. 😊

Okay okay, now tell me how you guys find the update? And what do you think will happen next? Any idea? πŸ˜‰

I'll try to give next update soon but it will take a week. Not before than that. Coming days are going to be hectic with the TS and my practical plus life.

So,

Tada till then.

Love,
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mindblowing update dear
loved it
its amazing yar
ab kya karne ko kaha Abhay ke dad ne jo Abhay bilkul nahi karna chatha hai 
mahi armaan ko saare clg me dhund rahi hai she is missing armaan and armaan too missed college just to remove her thoughts which makes him to become his old self
abhi mahi ko samjhane gaya that armaan is gud and all but mahi she is irked as Abhay is defending armaan but not himself
she is worried for her sister who loves Abhay unconditionally
mahi-Abhay convo was superb
oho Abhay piya se baat karna chahtha hai par piya nahi baat karna chathi as she knows she will surely breakdown if she look in his eyes once
and about asya us part kuch samaj nahi aaya I mean wo itne worried kyu hai demonia ke liye ya fir koi aur reason hai and ye library ka wo haal kisne kiya 
and ab khushi wo book kyu chupa rahi hai so confusing yar
and mahi-arav teasing scenes was super lovely
and piya ko jungle me aisa kya dikh gaya jiske karan wo itni disturbed ho gayi
and mahi noticed it but before she ask him she ran to her room
waiting to know more and mystery to be revealed soon
I am always ready for actions dear bas meri sweet piya ko zyada dukh mat dena ha just cant see her crying

uff finally time milgaya mujhe padne ka and comment karne ka bhi
see ab tho comment bhi mil gaya so now update soonish 
and ha I can live for u wo abhi padha nahi I know I forced u to give update par I too had no idea that one night can change these many things dear
but will try to read soon and comment as well
sorry for very very late comment dear and short too
I know it was little short comment than usual but tumhara update bhi tho chota tha na normal updaetes se my kaam chalaliyaπŸ˜‰ so  tum bhi kaam chalalo itnese next time bada dene ka try karungi okπŸ˜›
ab update dedena ok I am so curious to know what will happen further 
thanks for pm
bye take care

Edited by sana1819786 - 5 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks dear.
Am glad you liked it😊
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Loved it
Update soon please
Thanks for pm
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay tried to help armaan.. but what about piya and whom did piya met in forest was it abhay and he told her about the danger?? interesting update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š