Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
well... first ... Sami looks great... second .. whats with Pakistani girls and lip job???ðŸ˜ē its too obvious that the girl can hardly move her mouth...
first episode was indeed filmy but lets keep fingers crossed... hope for better... looks like this mafia type guy enters and Sami is shown handicap???

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

well... first ... Sami looks great... second .. whats with Pakistani girls and lip job???ðŸ˜ē its too obvious that the girl can hardly move her mouth...

first episode was indeed filmy but lets keep fingers crossed... hope for better... looks like this mafia type guy enters and Sami is shown handicap???

I also don't understand these pak actresses tendency towards lip job given all of them bkfired but still they don't learn n still do it and ruin their face

Ayesha Khan mehwish fiza Ali

Now this SADIA Khan and latest naveen also has done a lip job

I used to wonder why she looks different now than humsafar

It can't be for the hairstyle only

Then I saw few scenes of her with Fawad and the latest scenes with emaad and I realised she looked so beautiful in humsafar with her original face

But now with the lip job something is off

But still naveens one is still tolerable

It's not as bad as mehwish n fiza Ali ones

And I m kinda used to ayesha lips now

But whatever it is don't they realise it really doesn't enhance beauty from any angle
cimba thumbnail
true !!! Naveen is nuts to do anything to her face, its not only lip job with her I see that she did some fillers looks like because her face looks plump on certain places at certain angles. ðŸĪŠ pack girls are prettiest girls I have come across on tv ..in that internationally... talk about insecurities... what ever naveen did seems to settle in because her has expressions unlike few can't move their muscles.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sadia Khan CANNOT act bas but the episode on the whole was fun to watch.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RD-

Sadia Khan CANNOT act bas but the episode on the whole was fun to watch.

I really don't understand WHY AND HOW SADIA STADIA AND ARMEENA GET SO MUCH GOOD WORK

Like geez man
cimba thumbnail
too true ... I agree with abby on both gals... 😒 armina is just awful how the hell she get movies and really good shows with A listers ... ??? Sadia is not in much so no complaints ...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

too true ... I agree with abby on both gals... 😒 armina is just awful how the hell she get movies and really good shows with A listers ... ??? Sadia is not in much so no complaints ...

Agree on Sadia. she debuted on tv about 6 yrs back. but she is still struggling. but Armeena is a newcomer, yet she got too much good work.
618043 thumbnail
I'm addicted to the OST âĪïļ
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Epi 3 promo is good Sadia looks v pretty in a Sari! And Epi 2 was also nice Sami & Sadia look fab together ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

Epi 3 promo is good Sadia looks v pretty in a Sari! And Epi 2 was also nice Sami & Sadia look fab together ðŸ˜ģ

Totally agree.

Just watched episodes 2&3.

I laughed a lot watching Ali's reaction when Payal told him that she's Hindu, and when she came dressed in that beautiful saari. and said : Namaste.😃 Nida and Ali tried to make it look like a joke. but she insisted in telling the truth to their mom.