Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw, mere ilawa who finds that aunty (armaan's mom) irritating ? All the time chillaying. 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Btw, mere ilawa who finds that aunty (armaan's mom) irritating ? All the time chillaying. 😆

I have headach listening to her.

Well. Yesterday's episode was very touching. After Pareesa got doubted by her hubby , she has no way but to tell him the truth about herself. He was shocked. and the whole scene was acted very well. Mohsin and Kubra nailed it.
I've just one complain. it is that they were in the opposite sides of the window. I wish he was near her and showed his concern about her more than his anger about the apuser.😊
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mohsin's expressions were so graceful , power pack and on point
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I still wish the hero was some 1 else
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I still wish the hero was some 1 else

You see there are lots of serials on tv..so top actors can't find the time for new projects. New talents atre introduced every day.
Mohsin has the looks of a common man which suits the role he plays. and I love his acting. 😳
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Help!!!
I loved the episode but didn't quite understand the critical conversation:

What did Parisa say after Arman says "to suchh kya hai?"

No matter how many times I listen to that piece I can't make out what she says clearly. What are the 2 sentences she says to describe what happened? Please someone write them out for me. In Urdu is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sky23

Help!!!

I loved the episode but didn't quite understand the critical conversation:

What did Parisa say after Arman says "to suchh kya hai?"

No matter how many times I listen to that piece I can't make out what she says clearly. What are the 2 sentences she says to describe what happened? Please someone write them out for me. In Urdu is fine.

Thanks in advance.

I think she said, I was abused as a child and after that she said, main ek zayati ka shikhaar hui hoon but I'm not sure, it's difficult to understand Kubra at times, she needs to work on her dialogue delivery otherwise her acting is good
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 7 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

I think she said, I was abused as a child and after that she said, main ek zayati ka shikhaar hui hoon but I'm not sure, it's difficult to understand Kubra at times, she needs to work on her dialogue delivery otherwise her acting is good

Thank you that was helpful. Her delivery was not clear at all in that moment. it makes sense that Parisa would mumble it as it is a hard thing to say but as viewer it was difficult to understand. Perhaps they should have had Armaan repeat what she said.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sky23

Thank you that was helpful. Her delivery was not clear at all in that moment. it makes sense that Parisa would mumble it as it is a hard thing to say but as viewer it was difficult to understand. Perhaps they should have had Armaan repeat what she said.

I can understand the emotions but this is not for the first time even in normal scenes it's difficult to understand her, I know Kubra is new and all and despite being new in the industry, she's doing a great job but I feel for such character's you need someone who is clear in her speech, for example Sajal.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved this pic.