Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The precap for the next episode was omg, I can't wait...did anyone see the intensity of those [armaan's] eyes πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

The precap for the next episode was omg, I can't wait...did anyone see the intensity of those [armaan's] eyes πŸ˜†

So true.😊
Today's episode has a lot of intense scenes between Armaan and Pareesa . I just loved the way she tried to get close to him but failed, so she wanted to free him, but failed too, coz Armaan although has bad memories of her in their childhood days, seems to be happy supporting her. πŸ˜ƒ
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really liked todays epi in whole!❀️armaan's sister is too cuteee <33 and loved the scene with armaan and parisa and her family xx

cant wait for next week's epi!!!😲😲

Edited by sofiaaax. - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
My goodness
This show gives me goosebumps

Too good man
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just recently started watching this serial, 9 episodes binge watching was marvellous. Kubra Khan wow. And the hero is very good too.This drama gives me Besharam (drama ary) feel and joy whilst watching.
Anyone not started watching yet, do keep this drama on ur must-watch list
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

just recently started watching this serial, 9 episodes binge watching was marvellous. Kubra Khan wow. And the hero is very good too.This drama gives me Besharam (drama ary) feel and joy whilst watching.

Anyone not started watching yet, do keep this drama on ur must-watch list

Even me started feeling that Muqabil is like Besharam specially after yesterday's episode. Armaan is supporting his wife , she is trying to adjust in his family, she is rich , he is poor. They share an amazing friendship. this kind of strong relationship and gr8 understanding between this couple is the same of Mishel and Haider.πŸ˜ƒ
AishaY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have recently started watching Muqabil.I just loved Kubra and mohsinabbas Abbas pair.they make an interesting couple.The episode 12 promo gave me goosebumps .waiting for it
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG! THE PROMO FOR THE NEXT EPISODE IS BREATHTAKING. IT LITERALLY GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS. PAREESA TELLING ARMAAN ABOUT HER RAPE & HE SAYING KON THA WO, JAAN SE MAAR DALUNGA. OMG OMG! WAITING FOR TUESDAY LIKE ANYTHING. THE EMOTIONS ARE SO-WELL PORTRAYED. THE DUO (KUBRA & MOHSIN) ARE LITERALLG ROCKING THIS. 😳
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes. The story is moving fast ..but I don't think Pareesa will be able to tell him the rapist's name.
But sooner or later he'll know the truth , and he'll be shatred. I think he's already in love with her. ❀️ and her trust on him shows that she feels something for him. but she needs to be confident and believes in her self.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even I think she'll not take mehmood's name. I think Armaan actually fell in love with pareesa. Really want to see some cute scenes between them. 😳