OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Just watched this week's episode!
Armaan ko kab pata chalegaaa
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hate the shoes ki dubbing in this show...it gets on my nerves.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey.. I have watched 6 episodes of this show..

I wanted to say.. I have a feeling that Armaan MAY know about what happened in their childhood ? Since he has always mentioned that he used to come with his father to play with her n all.. it is just a random thought.. I don't know if they revealed anything regarding this but yeah.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ASH I was just abt to tell u to watch this show
Thank God u watched it

Keep watching

The upcoming epis r even better

Now I m a very big fan of kubra khan and asif raza mir
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Did Armaan try to get intimate with Pareesa? It is funny how he apologyzed to her, but she was hurt! I mean he is her husband , na?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But she made it clear on the first night if he couldn't deal with it, she'll leave.. she gave him an option and yeah, I guess we can argue it wasn't really an option. but he could have told her no.
I really loved that scene though. because after what Pareesa went through at such a young age, probably instilled some fear in her that her voice isn't worth anything. her no doesn't count but Armaan went the wrong way by trying to get intimate with her and then came back on the right track by apologizing. As her husband he could have forced her ( like in most other dramas) but he respected her no..

and eww, when Mehmood sahab was listening on their conversation and eavesdropping I was omg. such a creep 😳 Like ew, why would you listen on their conversations and then he kept giving those fake creepy smiles to pareesa and his daughter in the taxi toward the end.

The girl whose playing the sister though, needs to tone it down a notch. first her screaming mother and then her extra-ness about how my father is so great and ideal 🤓
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

But she made it clear on the first night if he couldn't deal with it, she'll leave.. she gave him an option and yeah, I guess we can argue it wasn't really an option. but he could have told her no.

Thank you for explaining that scene, coz I don't understand Urdu well. I wonder why did he show this interest of her suddenely, coz he resisted getting married to her for a long time.😆
I really loved that scene though. because after what Pareesa went through at such a young age, probably instilled some fear in her that her voice isn't worth anything. her no doesn't count but Armaan went the wrong way by trying to get intimate with her and then came back on the right track by apologizing. As her husband he could have forced her ( like in most other dramas) but he respected her no..

This is why I love Armaan. he is such a pure soul, unlike his father.🤢

and eww, when Mehmood sahab was listening on their conversation and eavesdropping I was omg. such a creep 😳 Like ew, why would you listen on their conversations and then he kept giving those fake creepy smiles to pareesa and his daughter in the taxi toward the end.

I wonder what is he trying to say by those smiles. it is clear that she isn't interested in them.🤢

The girl whose playing the sister though, needs to tone it down a notch. first her screaming mother and then her extra-ness about how my father is so great and ideal 🤓

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing I'm confused about is what the sister's friend meant by her dad isn't a good man. It sounded like Mehmood may have molested the friend, but then I got confused and lost 'cause it sounded like the friend's dad molested her. :/
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

One thing I'm confused about is what the sister's friend meant by her dad isn't a good man. It sounded like Mehmood may have molested the friend, but then I got confused and lost 'cause it sounded like the friend's dad molested her. :/

I think the Armaan's sister said something along the lines of
"...my friend told me not to come over..she said " my father isn't a good man."

So Armaan's sister's friend has a father who isn't the "good man"

When Armaan's sister ( i forget her name ) said it, she was trying to show the juxtapostion of her friend--whose dad is not good-- and her own father ( Mehmood) who she thinks is good and ideal. but its suppose to be ironic because we know as well as mehmood and Pareesa the truth. Mehmood molested Pareesa but obviously she ( the sister) doesn't.

Makes sense? 😳

_Tabs_ thumbnail