Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Armaan is a gem. When he was talking about how the plants are not only hers but their my heart swooned. And, I couldn't help but want my own Armaan. You could tell that it also had an affect on Parisa, nothing drastic but enough.

When Parisa was telling Armaan about how she does not like being touched and she does not expect/want anything from the marriage I had difficulty understanding most of the dialogues. I got the gist towards the end, but I kept rewatching it hoping to understand.

@Fari I really hope they're suggesting Armaan when they say "woh he abaad karega." Just the thought of it being Mehmood disgusts me.
26javey thumbnail
Did anyone watch the morning show with Mohsin and Kubra? They are such cuties. And definitely bros.
madbutmagic. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kubra Khan is one fine actress! all in awe of her and her work. she'll go far, or she actually is! <3
madbutmagic. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Did anyone watch the morning show with Mohsin and Kubra? They are such cuties. And definitely bros.

yet to watch it, but they're so adorbs.
madbutmagic. thumbnail
26javey - I'm sorry I'm not able to quote themt sigs/stuff of yours (dunno why) but OHMYGOSHHH. THIS IS BEYOND PERFECT. I love the colouring of it, man. Can I use the last one? and can I share it on my twitter with Kubra? why don't you share it with her? she'll love it for sure.
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: madbutmagic.

26javey - I'm sorry I'm not able to quote themt sigs/stuff of yours (dunno why) but OHMYGOSHHH. THIS IS BEYOND PERFECT. I love the colouring of it, man. Can I use the last one? and can I share it on my twitter with Kubra? why don't you share it with her? she'll love it for sure.

Thank you so much. <3 Of course you can use it. And you can definitely share it. I don't really use twitter much (except for my book blog). Let me know what she says.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jav- watching yesterday's episode..it reminded me of what you said..like will abaad karne wala really be Armaan 🤔 it better be..but she isn't even ready for him to touch her..I was like ugh please don't let it be Mehmood :(
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Armaan is most likely cuz he's the offspring... so like ..mehmood and Armaan are "the same person"
plus she is married to him, most likely what will happen is that his caring and kindness will manage to woo her or something along those lines
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any one watched yesterday's epi? thoughts?
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just watched yesterday epi! Kubra is one fine actress!❤️too good!👏 after yesterday epi really liking Armaan-Parisa's couple ❤️