Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I watched the first episode just now and I am sold.
Glad to see a different story and Kubra is one fine actor.

I am not going to read the comments here as I dont want to spoil it for myself...but the first epi defo gets a thumbs up.👏
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I skipped episode 1. I'll try to watch it .
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I watched the first episode just now and I am sold.

Glad to see a different story and Kubra is one fine actor.

I am not going to read the comments here as I dont want to spoil it for myself...but the first epi defo gets a thumbs up.👏

Haina ?? The first episode was so well presented. I saw it and became fan. Also, the way they presented their lifestyle.. that was so lavish. The way Pareesa was behaving and the worry of her mother.. it all looked natural. Her Mom knows there is something Pareesa is hiding from them.. she has that feeling.. but sadly Pareesa isn't willing to talk..

This show has such a mysterious vibe. Even the OST is so mysterious.. I love it.

Yes please watch it.. I am liking it so far.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is going strong.
Episode offered some new twists. Mehmood agreed to the marriage, and returned back to work it seems. Loved his dialogue with Pareesa. and how her mom made her apologize to him. that hug in the promo of last episode wasn't shown properly. (I don't know what is wrong with ARY ppl!)

Again my favorite scene was Armaan meeting Pareesa to make the deal of marriage. loved how she misunderstood him to be greedy. but he turned out to be less interested in her money. I love this guy. and Pareesa just loves her flowers.😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wonder why mehmood was trying to convince parisa that it's a gunnah what she's doing. She didn't ask for it, why would she be judged for your sin.
Just realized this show is written by zafar mairaj of sangat, I hope he will not ruin it by trying to gain sympathy for the abuser, like he did in sangat. So far this show is awesome, I just hope it stays that way. Love the ost.

Another thing I am glad is that I had no idea what the story line was before I watched the first epi. The way the story unfolded was awesome, I don't think I would have felt the same way if I knew. I like to be surprised.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i m loving this show
another masterpiece by zafar sir after sangat and dumpukht
but this is even better
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Finally Arman married Pareesa. and he was happy. I loved his look .😃
But Pareesa was angry as hell. All she could think of is avenging Mehmood who stood worried far away from the family.😕
Now that Pareesa came to Mehmood's house the real story will begin. and I can't wait to watch how Pareesa and Armaan's story will devlope.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is dramay main jab koi chalta hai tou aisay kiun lagta hai kai typewriter sai typing ho rahi hai?
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When the yesterday's episode was ending with the promo of Armaan telling Parisa he knows when/how she fell in love with him, the ost played. The lyrics were 'jisne barbad kiya hain, wo he abad karien' so does that mean the person who ruined me will give me freedom?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

^^^
I hope this means that Armaan (the molester's son) will help Pareesa become normal again. his love will change her. But I wonder how ..🤔