Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Great review TabsπŸ‘ The ending was beautiful! I loved how they logically they put the Muqabil discussion for the last part and it made so much sense once she read the diary. Armaan's word brought me to tears, and the flashbacks with it were a delight to watch. Paresa tried to push him away so many times but he never left, he kept coming back to her..and this is exactly what paresa needed to do...go back to him and tell him how much she needs him and how much he needs her.Loved the last scene where she stretches out her hand for Armaan with no fear no pain, she really has moved on and it was lovely to see Armaan being that person who took away her pain and agony, he held her hand .. to never let it go.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ALL IS WELL WHEN THE END IS WELL, I SAY.

First of all, I'd like to mention the real HERO behind this masterpiece, the great ZAFAR MAIRAJ. You take a bow, sir. Thank-you ZM for giving us MUQABIL.

Second, the director: thanks Dr. Ali kazmi for such an awesome play & for showing the moments that gave us goosebumps. It was an amazing experience watching this & directors take the equal credit as actors.

I can proudly say, OUR DRAMAS ARE THE BEST. WOOO!

Okay, now it's the turn to appreciate the people who made this ah-mazing play watchable, our very much talented actors. From asim raza mir to erum azam, everyone did their part perfectly. MAH, he made me his fan. The way he portrayed armaan, I think no one can do it better than him. KK, tho she's new but she acted in this play like a pro. Both M & K are lucky to get this. Asim sir, claps for you too. You made us hate mehmood, you did your part. Saba hameed, saife hassan, erum azam & Arman's mother, all were perfect in their respective roles.

Now coming to the epi, it was hell of an amazing one. I enjoyed it thoroughly, whether it was sumbul's confrontation towards armaan or pari's conference.

Arman finally got his senses back & went to torofy the rishta. He was not mind conscious when he took the decision of marrying sara. I was happy seeing how S gave it back to A & A finally realised that only pari & no one else, ik he never said that but I have a superpower of knowing dil ki things. Hehe.

Loved the scene between sumbul, arman & their mother. Sumbul said it all, kudos to writer for writing such amazing dialogues.

I literally think that this convo b/w pari & shehnaz was much needed. This showed how powerful a mother-daughter relationship is. I was so happy seeing pari gaining so much strength & giving some of it to her mother as well. That's how life works!

The press conference scene: πŸ‘. At first I thought that the real topic got missed but they covered it in the most perfect way. The things pari said were so meaningful & it conveyed a powerful message to the audience, it was a pleasure to see how pari gave all the credit to A & he realising her worth, those tears made me cry. 😭

I was awestruck seeing the fb scene, such a cute one. ❀️

The end was so satisfying, all the things which arman wrote in the diary made so much sense, that's how an ideal relationship works, aek cheekta hay to dusra chup karata hay, aek roothta hay toh dusra manata hay & arman needed this perfect relation. I loved this line: 'me chahta hu wo phir mere muqabil akar khari hojaye, mera sath dene keliye'. Awww,awww,awww. 😳

Then reviving their first meeting, pani phenkna, all was so beautiful.

Last, P stretching her hands & A not hichkichaying to hold it was sooo . The song was sonay pe suhaga types!

In the end: THANKYOU TEAM MUQABIL.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
Amazing reviews tabs & nilu.
Where is your review, abby ?
.nilu. thumbnail
@obsessive, great review totally enjoyed reading it πŸ‘πŸΌ
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rushar, I really like your review...super concise.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
worth watching. I loved the show.
Very realistic, and close to heart.
I hope the message spread across the counret, that parents need to be more careful and don't trust anybody with your kids, no matter boy or a girl,

My heart. ❀️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
TABS nilu RUSHAR
Hv sent all reviews of urs to the writer and director in fb messenger

Hv credited u all

Both of them r delighted to read so nice reviews

The reviews were so good that both asked in which site these reviews r published lol

So that itself proved how AMAZING writers u all are

They conveyed their thanks to u all thru me

I m so glad i cud make them read these writings

The show is worth every bit of appreciation
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indeed a show from start till end a masterpiece. SometimesI had difficulties relating to Armaan but overall he was veeery goo for a very long time. #rolemodel
Pareesa, she was phenomenal. Kubra Khan nailed every scene.
What I loved the most about the ending was how Pareesa spoke to the press. This scene was even better than the reunion scene between Armaan and Pareesa. Nevertheless I am happy that they could still have a happy ending. Every Pareesa in this world has deserved a happy ending. Or atleast a life where she can experience happiness, trust and love again.
.nilu. thumbnail
wow thanks Abby!! Great to hear that