Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Any one watching this show? it is interesting. and moving fast too.
A shocking (and fake) revelation by Kubra's character may cause innocent Armaan lots of troubles. did she do it to escape getting married to the boy her mother chose for her, or to avenge Armaan's father, or to make her family doubt Armaan's father loyality, or does she really feel somthing for Armaan? can't wait for the next episode.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This show is GOLD
I so wish the cast was a bit better to hv got more starpower

Even though i must say every1 is doing their job very well

But the script is terrific

I knew it wud be good

But didn't expect it to b so good

Claps claps zafar sir
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This show is GOLD

I so wish the cast was a bit better to hv got more starpower

You mean Kubra and Mohsin didn't become famous in Pakistan after their movie : Na Maloom Afraad?😲

Even though i must say every1 is doing their job very well

Specially Mohsin and the actor playing his father. ❤️ Kubra reminds me of Saba Qamar..she has the persona, and glamour.⭐️

But the script is terrific

I knew it wud be good

But didn't expect it to b so good

Claps claps zafar sir

Totally agree. also OST gives me goosebumps.
👏
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She gets married to the dad and loves the son? Abba ko shadi ki aisi kya pari thi pehle bete ki kardete..😆
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

She gets married to the dad and loves the son? Abba ko shadi ki aisi kya pari thi pehle bete ki kardete..😆

What she wil mary the father the guy who abused her I hope that doesn't happen n she maries the hero
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

What she wil mary the father the guy who abused her I hope that doesn't happen n she maries the hero

No Irfana. she won't marry the father..she'll marry Armaan. but I think @MakhanMalaai means that she had a physical relationship with the father (was raped by him) so how can she be comfortible being with the son.😕
I think this point needs to be clear in Islam , I don't know if it is forbidden. coz a man can't get married to his father's ex-wife. Here the situation is similar, I don't know if it is allowed. 😕
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

No Irfana. she won't marry the father..she'll marry Armaan. but I think @MakhanMalaai means that she had a physical relationship with the father (was raped by him) so how can she be comfortible being with the son.😕
I think this point needs to be clear in Islam , I don't know if it is forbidden. coz a man can't get married to his father's ex-wife. Here the situation is similar, I don't know if it is allowed.😕

oh thanks 4 clearing that up I did c the same issue in the serial mi raksam but yes the situation was diffrent cuz the herione married the heroes father but this is a whole other issue lets c how they do it
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
No no, I meant that she gets married to the dad only.. I don't know if she will.. the promos give such idea.. I've never seen this show.. I don't know the Islamic ruling on this.. if she was only molested by the dad she can marry the son.. If she was raped by him, I don't know how it'd work.. but that's just absolute gross.. it looks like she gets married to the dad because she's holding hands and all and the son gives a smile..I don't know.. I mmight watch this..
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

No no, I meant that she gets married to the dad only.. I don't know if she will.. the promos give such idea.. I've never seen this show.. I don't know the Islamic ruling on this.. if she was only molested by the dad she can marry the son.. If she was raped by him, I don't know how it'd work.. but that's just absolute gross.. it looks like she gets married to the dad because she's holding hands and all and the son gives a smile..I don't know.. I mmight watch this..

SPOILER from ARY digital website:

Parisa however, gets married to a middle class man Armaan whom she really likes and find her sanity in him. The kick is that this really confuses him that why would a girl who's as rich as her would opt Armaan has her life partner. The two tie the knot, but the twist comes in when Parisa confesses to Armaan that the cause of her marriage with him was a man who raped her back when she was young.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

SPOILER from ARY digital website:

Parisa however, gets married to a middle class man Armaan whom she really likes and find her sanity in him. The kick is that this really confuses him that why would a girl who's as rich as her would opt Armaan has her life partner. The two tie the knot, but the twist comes in when Parisa confesses to Armaan that the cause of her marriage with him was a man who raped her back when she was young.

Ohhh... 😕