awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Finally caught up in the show

Mohsin abbas and kubra are really lucky to hv got this gem of a show

TABS the reviews r AMAZING

Thank you Abby for joining us in this thread. and for supporting its leads. I too wished the leads were more experienced actors, coz the characters they play are very difficult. sometimes their lack of experience show in some scenes. but I am glad too that even new comers can get good shows.😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Kubra is pretty good
And Mohsin abbas is surpassing my expectations

And the dialogues r soo good

Eeekkksss
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Based on the preview for the next episode, Arman is done with grieving, and is steeling himself to fight for Parisa's sake. At least, he is gearing up to create a distance between his father and himself, while also setting Parisa free so that she is kept as far away from her molester as possible. Remarkable character, and wonderfully performed!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saw bits here and there but not all of it, so ...
but i seemed sort of depressing. I don't understand Armaan's intentions...I know he is shocked and troubled but why is he pushing PAreesa away...she's thinking he doesn't support her anymore
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

Based on the preview for the next episode, Arman is done with grieving, and is steeling himself to fight for Parisa's sake. At least, he is gearing up to create a distance between his father and himself, while also setting Parisa free so that she is kept as far away from her molester as possible. Remarkable character, and wonderfully performed!

Agree. and thank you for explaining the precap. I am happy that Armaan is still caring for Pareesa.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

saw bits here and there but not all of it, so ...

but i seemed sort of depressing. I don't understand Armaan's intentions...I know he is shocked and troubled but why is he pushing PAreesa away...she's thinking he doesn't support her anymore

Pareesa is aware of the situation she put Armaan in. it is her fault , coz she threw the truth on his face like this. She tried to assure Armaan that she forgot what happened and he has to forget too. but she was lying, and he knows it.
Episode was mindblowing. full of tention. and amazing performances by all. specially Mohsin and Kubra.
When Pareesa had those flashbacks of the old happy days. Armaan could only remember her talking on their wedding day, about how she feels uncomfortible when somebody touch her. he felt the same when his father touched him. and his expressions and body language made me shiver😲
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I started watching it on Abby's recs. Liked the first episode., Will post my thoughts once I catch up
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm yet to watch this week's epi.
Ok, so the episode previous week left me stunned, like mere wehm-o-gumaan me na tha that they'll unfold the story like this. I was thinking ke it has moved to a passionate love story from the subject for what it was meant to be but my my the way they brought in the pool scene, on the very right time & it got back to the real topic it had. I was amazed. The dialogues are fire! ⭐️

Now I'm really looking forward to what armaan is gonna do after knowing about his monster father.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

^^^ Nice to see you again here @Nehal. missed you a lot!