GOD armaan ki mom ki awaz kya kaimaat hai

i swear ek bar bolti hai usy time sar dard karne start ho jata ha

😆
I lower the volume when her scenes are on
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
OMG ..Episode 17 was breathtaking, heartbreaking and I had every thing watching it, from goosepumbs to tears, to shock ..What an amazing drama. Amazing job by all. specially Mohsin. He was the best.
And I loved it when Pareesa woke up next day after throwing that pomb on Armaan. My heart went for her. she truely and deeply loves him ..
Precap is mindblowing too . Pareesa telling Mehmood that Armaan is her world.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

bts :

Word Count: 1

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is such a great show and so romantic in spite of the sensitive subject matter. But I am curious: how does one end such a show? That is, what does one do with Arman's dad's character? Clearly, he has convinced himself that he only made a slight error, and all his praying and being loyal to Paressa's mom is atonement enough for his sins. His manner with Pareesa today suggested that he hadn't really considered her pain and her scars. But, on the flip side, if his truth comes out, Arman and his entire family will suffer, all of whom are innocent. I mean, can you imagine finding out that the father you revere above all is a monster who raped a child? I mean it is bad enough to rape an adult, but you need to be a whole different type of monster to rape a child! So even if Arman's father comes down, he will bring down a lot of innocent people with him. At the moment, my heart goes out to Armaan. His punishment seems worse than Pareesa's.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

This is such a great show and so romantic in spite of the sensitive subject matter. But I am curious: how does one end such a show? That is, what does one do with Arman's dad's character? Clearly, he has convinced himself that he only made a slight error, and all his praying and being loyal to Paressa's mom is atonement enough for his sins. His manner with Pareesa today suggested that he hadn't really considered her pain and her scars. But, on the flip side, if his truth comes out, Arman and his entire family will suffer, all of whom are innocent. I mean, can you imagine finding out that the father you revere above all is a monster who raped a child? I mean it is bad enough to rape an adult, but you need to be a whole different type of monster to rape a child! So even if Arman's father comes down, he will bring down a lot of innocent people with him. At the moment, my heart goes out to Armaan. His punishment seems worse than Pareesa's.

Yes. I too feel that Armaan is suffering a lot now. 😭 but it is a part of life and love. I am sure he'll recover the same way Pareesa did. Their love will heal their painful hurt.😃
Coming to Mehmood. He's making my blood boil whenever he talks or acts like a saint. 😡 I am a forgiving person. but seeing such a monester claiming time and again that he didn't commit a big sin..or that his prayers deleted his sin is beyond my tolerance.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was watching the scene where Armaan's bike breaks down and Pareesa is up on the bridge looking down at him, with the OST playing in the back ground and just thought to myself.
When I first started watching this show, I thought it was going to be a power packed, revenge love story drama. Boy, was I wrong? 😆 somewhere along the way I forgot about the idea and just focused on the way Pareesa and Armaan's story seemed to be unfolding.

It was that Episode, the one where Armaan finds out what had happened to Pareesa and where her conversation with the psychologist/ therapist that totally rubbished that theory. Pareesa married Armaan because she could trust him and felt comfortable...normally I would've been low-key upset because hello? I signed up for a revenge drama.

And some how I was okay, and continued watching the show but the constant focus on the Armaan- Pareesa lovestory made me think whether they will sideline Armaan's dad and what he did to Pareesa, but I think the showmakers did a phenomenal job bringing everything full circle with the pool, Pareesa, Armaan in the previous episode. and most importantly, kept the focus on Armaan and Pareesa...the way she's going to go search for him and remembers their moments together. it was so touching and endearing to see Pareesa in love!

* still watching this week's epi so let's see if things stay like this ? 😆

thoughts? How do you think the story is playing out?
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also is one of the lines from the new OST
jise milia uski ko taabah kiyje?

Who you meet, destroy them? 🤓

I hate this " ideal couple shenanigans" her friend Zara? keeps harping about.

I do like the fact that the first half of the episode was all from Pareesa's point of view and the hospital scenes seemed to be from Armaan's pov. atleast the 1st couple of scenes, where everyone is crowded into the hospital room. And then the way he starts sweating and getting uncomfortable around his father...like just the emotions are not enough to handle for him knowing that Pareesa's abuser is his father, but imagine Pareesa's emotions knowing that he is her abuser and her husband's father.

Coming to the trio scene in the hospital room. although it could jsut be a scene between Mahmood and Pareesa cuz Armaan isn't responsive 😆

Pareesa tells Mahmood Sahab (Mmsb) that she told everyone to go, he should go to. afterall there " hum dono Armaan ka saath nahi rah saktey." I do feel like there was depth to that dialogue. Surface level, she's just asking him to leave, after all she's his care taker for the night and 2 people aren't allowed, etc...deeper than that. She's asking MmSB to stay in his lane and not interfere with Armaan and her.

Know that Armaan knows the truth, his 1st order of business is to decide whether he's going to react upon this new found information. His swimming pool realization and possible suicide/accident. show that he is traumatized but is he going to accept it and move on, looking his father in the eye, like Pareesa or support pareesa and bring his father to justice..

.in essence, Pareesa's dialogue means that Armaan's life can't support the two of them and this secret anymore.

Either Pareesa or MMSB has to shift from his life so Armaan can be Armaan again.

then MMSB threatened Pareesa 😳 plus the precap. so it seems like Pareesa has thought Armaan chose his father over her and is prepared to move out of his life
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Taps . Thank you for writing those deep analysis about episode 18. I too had a feeling from promos that there'll be no love between Armaan and Pareesa , coz she's out to avenge his father. I am happy that writer surprised me by such a non predictible story