Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rano

Ladies, I just started watching this show, and oh my god, this is such a great show. Main toh Mohsin Abbas Haider aur Kubra ki fan ban gayi. Can't wait for the new episode.

Welcome to the forum. It is getting interesting now that Pareesa and Armaan's love story is beginning, and with the new song coming next week.😃
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ oh yes! I saw on mohsin's insta, he posted a video of new song there.
The show is getting interesting week by week.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so excited for this show, it's getting real good
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am totally loving this show, and is the only one I'm watching these days.
Mohsin
Coincidentally, I'm watching him right now on The Morning Show
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys! Today's episode had some real armaan & pareesa scenes. The story is now developing with armaan-pareesa relationship.
OMG! The way pareesa was taking care of armaan after he was beaten.
& than that doodh wala scene 'maar kar pilana parega' AWW!
The bedroom scene was ☺️ like when they were staring each other. Me toh literally jabra fan hogayi. They are such adorbs! ❤️
The kitchen scene when they were making lunch was good too but why the hell that yelling aunty came. Eww I hate her. & its necessary to mention about armaan's talk to his sis & mom. He made some sense aur phir aakhri scene 😳 the way armaan changed it from aap to tum I'm all gaga over them. 🤪

So it was a veryyy good episode filled with armaan-pareesa scenes!
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I too enjoyed watching this episode, although I want Kubra to express more emotions of love. Pareesa is in love with Armaan now, she just can't tell by words, but her acts speak loudly. I know Kubra is a new actress, she is doing many complicated roles which suit her. but I think she has to improve in romantic roles.
That scene when Pareesa told Mehmood that Armaan isn't at home, gave me goosebumps. Super acting by both.
But my favorite scene was Armaan and Pareesa singing the new song(which I didn't like) . but watching them singing togather, was very romantic. love them..
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome episode. Lots of armaan and pareesa scenes.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1152068/mohsin-abbas-haider-and-kubra-khan-sing-together-and-were-totally-in-love
this is so cute, y'all have to watch it. I just love it.

and I realized the Mohsin was also on Coke studio this past season. He had sung Uddi ja Uddi Ja
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thanks for the info @Taps. I just watched Uddi Ja. and I am impressed. I didn't imagine that Mohsin's voice can be that soulful.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Did anyone watch today?
It was a fine episode but I didn't like the part where Armaan tricked Parisa ( also it was way too obvious) and other than that, Nervous about the precap. hopefully it's not how I'm assuming it to be