Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Awww adorable ❤️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think they're dragging it now.
Yeaterday's episode was full of Armaan's mom's rubbish. but this doesn't mean that it has no beautiful moments.
Just loved how Armaan was silently weaping while confessing his love for Pareesa, who kept reminding him that she'll never change. That was such a heart breaking scene.
Also Asif Raza Mir's acting was perfect . I felt bad for him when he apologized Pareesa , and asked her to punish him. but for such crimes which are hard to be forgotten, and forgiven, apologizes and punishments won't work. I just hope one day Armaan's love will full Pareesa's heart , so she forgets every thing and start to live like a normal woman.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was a filler episode.

The only thing which I liked about it was Arman's confession.

Otherwise wohi Aunty's crap talks. I just don't like this aunty. Every time she yells, she annoys me.

I agree to you itidal, asim raza mir was perfect. But I don't feel bad for him, he should've thought about the circumstances before committing the crime. Ik, realizing after committing mistake is a big blessing but it won't matter for such big sins which can ruin someone's life.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

It was a filler episode.

The only thing which I liked about it was Arman's confession.

Otherwise wohi Aunty's crap talks. I just don't like this aunty. Every time she yells, she annoys me.

I agree to you itidal, asim raza mir was perfect. But I don't feel bad for him, he should've thought about the circumstances before committing the crime. Ik, realizing after committing mistake is a big blessing but it won't matter for such big sins which can ruin someone's life.

I understant it Nehal. I hope this show sends the right message, that is no man should come near a girl if he can't control himself. 😡 coz it will be tough to correct your sin. it's worse than killing a person for no reason. at least dead ppl are resting in peace. victims of rapists have to live with their bad memories, shame, fear and Allah knows what!😭
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I agree with whatever you said. Mahmood sahab deserves severe punishment. Praying namaz, having tasbeeh in your hand all the time can never correct your sin until & unless the victims forgives you completely & I don't think pareesa would be able to forgive him for such an inhuman task.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I love how Armaan and Pareesa's relationship is developing. Last episode was very sweet. Pareesa still have trusting problems, but I loved how she told Armaan that she trusts him. The beach scene in the end of the episode, when Armaan proposed Pareesa was my favorite scene. I am happy that precap shows many romantic scenes coming up.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving this show so much that I dont even realise when its a filler episode 😳. Latest episode esp Pareesa and Armaan were awsome. Already excited for next week.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

They are releasing a new song for Armaan and Pareesa's love.
rano thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ladies, I just started watching this show, and oh my god, this is such a great show. Main toh Mohsin Abbas Haider aur Kubra ki fan ban gayi. Can't wait for the new episode.