Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
RASM E DUNIYA epi 20 & 21

Last 2 epis were SO GOOD...i m loving how the dynamics are changing and the tables are turning...HAARIB asking haaya to tell him about her and Faris love story n then kasam khao on Faris scene was one of the BESTEST scenes of this show so far...SAMI TAKE A BOW...also hats off to the writer Imran Nazir for being so witty in writing the dialogues of haarib...the dialogues define the complexity of his character n Sami takes it to some other level altogether...also the last scene where he asks haya if she is happy that Faris is getting engaged was so much fun...one min he is smiling n taunting her n the next moment he gets all angry n frustrated...how do u do it SAMI...also the scene after haarib sees them on the roof and gets all disturbed and when haya comes down haarib cant even speak or look at her properly n kept asking her that he forgot if he had already given her talaaq GAVE ME SHIVERS...that scene was GOLD...to the hotel room scene where it seemed haarib indeed is now in sukoon...so many shades yet Sami just kills it...

Coming to tables turning...musarrat has fallen in her own trap...she got to know shiza isn't happy...then Faris is a mess and tabrez is now LITERALLY disgusted of her which he NEVER was and finally her breaking down totally on haarib haaya leaving the house...we viwers witnessed each n every step of the rise n fall of musarrat and Sameena peerzada is a legend...period

Faris and haaya no 2 engagement YAHOO...i love him equally with the other haaya and the development of their relationship has also been shown step by step

i m so so so HAPPY this show is getting so much fame and acknowledgment globally...SO WELL DESERVED
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Everyone is talking about Sami but I am in love with Farris here ...the pain ,frustration and helplessness all in his face ..my heart
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@NEP3...I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
BILLu HAS DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB AS FARIS

he gave neck to neck competition to veterans like Sami Sameena peerzada which in itself is a HUGE compliment

And his CHEMISTRY with armeena l is way better

I never liked armeena with any hero

But she looks so good with Faris

Faris haya scenes be it the flashbacks or at present are so adorable

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@NEP3...I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

BILLu HAS DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB AS FARIS

he gave neck to neck competition to veterans like Sami Sameena peerzada which in itself is a HUGE compliment

And his CHEMISTRY with armeena l is way better

I never liked armeena with any hero

But she looks so good with Faris

Faris haya scenes be it the flashbacks or at present are so adorable

@bold exactly ..and yes surprisingly Armeena is better with Faris
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
NEP...do watch dumpukht and saye e deewar
Billu is exceptional in them as well
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What's going on with the show? No epi?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
RASM E DUNIYA new timing
Every Mon 9 pm
Well not a bad slot
But the worse news is I hv to wait for another 1 wk...sighsss...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m glad they didn't give it a bad timeslot
Still don't understand the logic of moving a high trp prime time show to 9 pm keeping all the rest 6 crap shows at 8 pm on other days...anyways given its coming towards the end I m not complaining
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Saw the epi 23 promo posted by ARY today...had goosebumps seeing Faris haarib confrontation...cant wait
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
But I m still glad rasm aired in on ARY coz this show is a global superhit
I see so many comments of people from so many different countries commenting n appreciating the show
ARY has HUGE viwership
So I wud still prefer HUM n ARY for airing good shows any day