So agree
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WOW sana what a review

Man gaye

So agree

Loved yours too. It kept writing for 20 minutes straight and realized wow its too long. LOL. The I remembered you said, keep it brief so I stopped. Otherwise, Aur bhi bohot kuch hai bolney ko.
sanashau thumbnail
Harib I think kind of knows his mother, but there is sense of denial as well. Plus he is extremely fearful of her given the manipulations, abuse, and then being super nice cycle that continued during his entire childhood. He wants to believe her, but his subconcious doesnt. Thats why his first instinct was "dont ask ammi about the jewelery." Tell me which mother would think that their son/ daugther in law is accusing her of stealing? How many times have we lost an expensive piece of jewelery and told our parents about it. Did we ever think that they will think they we are accusing them of stealing?
The way Harib acts when both Haya and Faris are present, for sure he knows something happened but he is not sure. Thats why he is trying to find out by putting them in these awkward situations.
Armeena was awesome! She was actually trembling with fear! Harib knew she is scared of him, and he kept going on. Its like, because he has no control over the rest of his relationships, he wants this one relationship to workout for him, to call someone his own. He has become possessive because he is not close to anyone in his family really. Think about it, him and Faris are nice to each other and cordial but they dont share intimate secrets, are not best of friends like brothers usually are. So, with Haya, he wants her for himself, only him. He cant deal with rejection from her, he fears that she will abandon him if he lets go even one bit. Hence the controlling behavior.

sanashau thumbnail
I just have to vent!

Why does everyone keep calling harib "psycho "

It's a derogatory term just like "nigger" or " oriental"

It's so sad, harib is a victim and people out there have no sympathy for his character? Im talking about in general like on Facebook, instagram
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

I just have to vent!

Why does everyone keep calling harib "psycho "

It's a derogatory term just like "nigger" or " oriental"

It's so sad, harib is a victim and people out there have no sympathy for his character? Im talking about in general like on Facebook, instagram

He is not Psycho but he has psychological problem..

I agree with you, no one should use those words like "retard" or " Nigger" etc
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

He is not Psycho but he has psychological problem..

I agree with you, no one should use those words like "retard" or " Nigger" etc

I know he has issues, but calling psycho? Nope
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
EXCELLENT excellent excellent episode
Maaza aa gaaya
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Will post the review after everyone is done watching
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
RASM E DUNIYA epi 17 & 18

WOW...WOW...WOW...
finally..FINALLY HAAYA SPOKE UP TO BOTH THE BROTHERS...she answered them BOTH today clearly about where she stands at present...who was her past and who is her present and future...i hv seen viwers complaining why doesn't haaya speak up...why is she enduring all that...but today she answered them all...she made both HAARIB N FARIS silent today...it was so so so needed.

.2 heroes don't have to fight for the same gal if the gal herself clears her position firmly and today haaya just had to take it out it...the epi belongs to all 3 leads today..

..coming to SamiKhan...2017 BELONGS TO U.. ..PERIOD...yesterday I was just about to say sherry is his best portrayal among the 4 shows of his on air...but thank God I didn't coz then I wud hv had to eat my words back...GOOD LORD WHAT EXPRESSIONS VOICE MODULATION ACTING.

...starting from the VERY first scene with haaya where he asks her to put the dress on to where he almost catch Faris haaya red handed to the staircase scene...SPECIAL MENTION TO THIS SCENE...coz there was NOT a single dialogue...HAARIB WAS JUST LOOKING AT HAAYA first angrily n we cud feel the frustration n then slowly slowly we cud see tears welling up in haarib eyes...usually we see loud reactions on the spot in other shows after the " truth" gets revealed but here i loved the way haaribs outburst was shown...he first cudnt believe it...then he was sad...then angry ...one wave of emotions after the other n the way Sami showed it I M SPEECHLESS..

.just one req...can we PLZ NOT hv a gun n bullet track in every other drama...i don't think general people keep guns at home so casually as they r shown in pak dramas...plz try to find some other way to dramatize events...

Anyways my FAVOURITE SCENE OF THE DAY...HAAYA FINALLY OPENING UP TO HAARIB...i can't believe it actually happened...haaya LITERALLY insisted on HAARIB listening to her n Armeena Khan and Sami were just OUTSTANDING in that scene...she firmly confessed it's HAARIB for her now...the best dialogue was when she said she kept it a secret all this time as she feared HAARIB falling apart which he did...another round of applause for Sami in this scene...he was just looking at haaya but thru his eyes we cud feel what haarib is feeling n the end when he indeed takes the soup from haaya STILL not taking his eyes off her was just so so so beautiful...i was fearing he wud throw the soup bowl but NO he believed her...WOW...WHAT A way to end the epi

P.S.it wud be unfair if I don't mention Billu...i hv seen a zillion scenes in films and dramas where the hero burns the pic of the heroine but the way billu showed Faris pain n disbelief that haaya indeed told him to back off ...my goodness...AND THANK U FOR PLAYING THE OST PROPERLY TODAY...maaza aa gaaya

P.s.s.RAMADAN MUBARAK in advance everyone
This 3 weeks double epi bonanza was PAISA VASOOL
Cheers team RASM E DUNIYA
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abby, great review.
Applaud to Sami, Billu and Armeena.. What an amazing trio.. full of emotions. Loved it.

Loved the confession from the mother to Haarib in hospital bed...she finally agreed how she used to lie about Haarib to his father...confessing that from her was a very big deal too.