Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today BILLU stole the show period

Today he gave every1 a run for the money in acting dept

He is just EXCELLENT as Faris

Hats off billu

WOW!!! Billu won my heart with his amazing acting!

Everyone were good

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Sami and billu in this so much. Samina is also a stellar performer here. Armina as per popular vote is better than other show but I am sick and tired of rondu face and helpless character. There's got to be something somewhere she can speake or smile that can change her mood. disliking her character or her can't decide now but sure irritates the life out me. Screen me ghus ke thappad dene ka dil karta hai. Second Haya too what the ***** is wrong with her that she is doing all of this sulking for a few days worth of paying guest. Oh my gosh what a over dramatic gals. Both girls remind me of ekta's show main lead complete cry babies.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

episode 15 & 16

Wow WHAT an episode
These double epis r so much satisfaction guaranteed...its worth the wait for a wk...anyways coming to the epi...i REALLY like the writing of this show...its different...family drama with common situations yet the execution is different...not to forget the actors who take the scenes high up there..

..coming to HAARIB...he is a mystery...
He kinda knew the jewellery was taken by some1 at home yet told haya not to ask the mom or shiza..i was glad that haya did tell harib abt th jewellery being lost...plus also when Faris came home and the mom was lying about picking him up from airport ...haarib took part in the lie but thank God Faris stopped it...both the sons care for the mom in different ways...they both know she has issues but still love her...Musharrat is lucky to hv haarib and Faris...

Haarib kinda knows there is something between haya and Faris yet not sure n hence he is looking out...haya looked so pretty in the saari in the double date.
BILAAL as Faris was WOW today ...his confrontation with the mom haya and shiza...even the phone convo with other haya was all so well shot n executed...superb acting dialogues n direction by all...one of the BEST epis of the show till date

Hope it's a double epi next week as well...yes we r greedy...deal with it

P.s.SAMI looked so so so hot and handsome in the navy blue shirt and the fuller healthy face...why so good looking...i also got scared when haarib closed the door and came charging towards haya after the jewellery issue...what expressions
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nobody's waiting for my review

Kisi ko meri parwa naheen hai!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now I'm mixing all Sami's character in several shows... only can say he looked really really handsome in Yellow shirt.
sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Now I'm mixing all Sami's character in several shows... only can say he looked really really handsome in Yellow shirt.

That was be inteha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
An AMAZING write up on HAARIB by a fan on fb
Just had to share

Amidst all the connivance and treachery and the plotting Mussarat does against the feeble Haya and all that is going around .. what stands out is Dr Haarib ...I think by the end of this we are going to be la la loco...He shows so many emotions and so beautifully and convincingly accomplished by Sami khan that I cannot stop being in awe of him which is not at all surprising..He is scary one moment. overtly loving another moment and some how I feel that Haarib is the most intelligent person in that house because I think that he knows everything about everyone but chooses to keep quiet and play his game..He has a lot on his plate . his childhood trauma, battling with his personality issues and now to top it all the history shared by Haya and Faaris...God please give him some respite ...last but not the least how does one survive the charm of Haarib... Sami khan looks incredibly and stunningly handsome as Haarib..Overall a very interesting episode..
sanashau thumbnail
Rasmeduniya 15-16:

First thing first: I want to address the important issue of domestic violence. Since this drama started, although there has been praise for raising the issue of domestic violence, I've also heard people voicing their "concern" over Haya's character. There has been criticism on IF, blogs, even hipinpakistan on Armeena's behavior and how she is "meek," always crying and not "strong enough" and giving "advices" on how she should've handled it. Let me tell those people that it's not as easy as it all sounds. It's difficult to get out of an abusive relationship no matter how educated the girl is, her background, family. An abusive relationship has an "abusive phase" and periods of what's called "honeymoon phase" where the abuser apologizes, is nice and ignores the incident. In some circumstances the victim is made to believe that they deserve it or are the cause of this abuse. We, as physicians are taught to acknowledge this, give the victim support and let them know that help is available whenever they are ready. The goal is to approach this every single time slowly and not to pressurize. Give them resources if needed when things go out of hand at any point. it's not easy to get out of an abusive relationship. It takes years.

Ok, now coming to the episode. Haya knows tayi Jan's intentions, faris back home, bushra knows the truth, its a web of deceit, manipulation, hatred, and revenge with Haya, her sisters, faris, and harib are caught in for no fault of their own. With the twists, turns, we are in for helluva ride with each episode getting more exciting and thrilling.

Harib's character is the most complicated. With his personality disorder, traumatic childhood, leading to impulsive behavior, suspicious of others, sometimes without reason, fear of abandonment, still intensely terrified of tayi Jan, yet vulnerable, helpless, highly susceptible to rejection and sami khan is breathtakingly amazing! The way at the dinner table, harib looked around trying to analyze the situation when faris left the table, the way he knew right away that his mother would think she is being accused of stealing the jewelry (normally a mother would never!), the manner in which he tries to analyze faris and Haya's relationship and making the audience empathize with him is truly only a characteristic of a great actor! Like my yemeni friend Itidal said to me yesterday "sami does voice modulation that makes us feel for his character." Yes Sami khan you have fans in Yemen!

Armeena was great as Haya. She was actually trembling with fear! She is getting stronger by the day. She gave it back to tai jaan a couple of times. I hope she keeps getting stronger, for herself, harib and their relationship.

I have a feeling faris will get to know about the entire past, what his brother went through as a child and try to mend it. Bilal as faris is doing complete justice to his role.

Another character that I'm surprised nobody's mentioned is shazia. I don't know her name, but that girl is brilliant. I have seen her act before but this is by far her best performance. Why hasn't anyone mentioned the abuse she is going through? Her MIL's verbal abuses and the final straw being her husband hitting her, no parental support, she was an easy prey to tayi Jaan's conniving scheme.

In all this, the most spineless character is that of Tabraiz. He has no guts! He didn't stand up decades ago, and still doesn't to defend his own daughters. Is there more to what he's done to tayi Jan? Will Harib get a happy ending that he truly deserves after all he's been through? Let's wait and watch.

To all those reading this to make a small dua for the battered women and abused children all over that may Allah help them, protect them, have mercy on them and reward them for all they went through in this life and hereafter. Ameen.