Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Why you think Haya should stick with Harib? Forget about that Harib is our handsome Sami..Just think that Harib is some xyz actor with all these mental instability...

Because he needs love, care and medical treatment. Abandoning him at this time would be more detrimental to him. He asked Haya to never leave him, because he needs that stability, that one person who he can trust, that one person who will love him unconditionally. Marriage is about going through thick and thin. Remember what sherry said? Mujhe tum qubool ho
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sanashau

Sami looked so handsome !

Not really
He is losing weight again for toh dil ka kya hua to my utter disappointment
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanashau

I think Haya should stick with harib and get him the help he needs.

She and Faris can still help him, without Haya staying with Harib. This is not fair to Harib either as Haya is not in love with him.

Harib is not in the condition to get married or remain in marriage. He needs professional help to get better before he is in the position to commit.

His paranoia, over possessiveness is not good for any woman, so no I do not think Haya should stay in a marriage which has bought her nothing but pain and fear. Yes Haya is afraid of Harib, as he is unpredictable and these people can become dangerous.

Who says Harib is evil, he is not but is sick and need of help not a wife.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys, even though Harib needs love and affection..we're not realising his traumatising nature is detrimental to Haya's mental health. This way not one but two lives are getting affected. Haya was such a fun loving happy go lucky type of girl, and what she has turned into now. No doubt Harib needs medical attention and Haya can provide her support to him but in this case, Harib's health is taking a toll on Haya too.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Not really
He is losing weight again for toh dil ka kya hua to my utter disappointment

You noticed that too... yeah he is losing weight again...what is this with all actors..losing weight to some extent is good but not extreme.. they lose their beauty too
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

She and Faris can still help him, without Haya staying with Harib. This is not fair to Harib either as Haya is not in love with him.

Harib is not in the condition to get married or remain in marriage. He needs professional help to get better before he is in the position to commit.

His paranoia, over possessiveness is not good for any woman, so no I do not think Haya should stay in a marriage which has bought her nothing but pain and fear. Yes Haya is afraid of Harib, as he is unpredictable and these people can become dangerous.

Who says Harib is evil, he is not but is sick and need of help not a wife.

You said it all... Harib needs help and Haya needs her life back.
sanashau thumbnail
I think sami looks handsome. I haven't noticed weight loss. He has gained muscle.
Anyways, I think Haya can be stronger, get her life together and harib's, and be the driving force in his life. Kwim? Haya needs to find the strength to overcome her fear of harib. I hope they can stay together
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Found an awesome review by some1 called hud hud in fb...
Just hv to share it

Sami Khan you deserve an Oscar! I swear, every emotion you show -it's as if you're really the actual character you're playing. No matter what drama it is, you really get into the mode of the character.

Always looking forward to your scenes and love watching each and every scene. Specially like the scene where Harib's just normally talking to Haya, yet we all know what's coming (how Harib switches his moods immediately). Also liked the scene between you and Samina Peerzada. That was cute and sad at the same time. I like the fact that Harib knows everything - he's just pretending and doesn't voice out his opinion to others (but you, Sami Khan, portray this very well - you show the emotions through your eyes - sometimes you're questionable, so somtimes you know there's something up).

I really feel sorry for Harib more than Faris because Harib is the victim here - he really cares for everyone: his mother, brother, sister yet he was treated horribly by his step mother, his father barely loved him, and his siblings didn't respect him as an elder brother just because he was a "step brother". He didn't get any love from anyone and now, not getting the love from Haya as well; so really, I can understand why Harib actually turned like this.

I wish this drama shows more than the main "love story" - it should at least show how Harib's mental state can be improved or worked on (either through medical/psychological examination or though just other people's love) - but I know it's a drama so I really doubt Pakistani drama would show something like that :) .

. All in all, even though your character is an antagonist - i love watching you! Plus, do another serial with Armeena Rana Khan and play lead couple!! You two look more cuter together than Bilal and Armeena :) Can't wait for the next episode when both Hayas come together face-to-face - waiting for your reaction (and how you will look from Haya to Faris - you know there's something between them in your head yet you will laugh it off in that cute-little Harib's way :) ).
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
sanashau thumbnail
Yes I liked her review too!
sanashau thumbnail
Oh goodness waiting for Thursday! Harib