Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
It's been forever I hv been trying to watch a good Sami show since piya Mann bhaye
Tried to watch a lot after that but was forced to quit afterwards

I sincerely hope n pray this show and the other show with neelum munir called tere bina turn out to b good

I m not expecting too much

At least they shud b watchable till the end

Fingers crossed
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Guys plzzz watch the following link
It's the ARY digital morning show of RASM E DUNIYA cast

I just loved watching all 3 of them and nida yasir is sooo funny

It one of the most entertaining epis

Plz watch it ...

I loved loved loved Sami BILAL off screen persona

They r so down to earth genuine n nice n fun

Plzzz watch it asap

https://youtu.be/P8zfhAIn8r8
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I loved loved loved samis recent look
He got over the size zero version of dhaani
Plz stay just like this
Handsome fit with a fuller face
God this is the look I hv been craving for for 2 yrs now
Just perfect
And in the morning show his Off screen persona is so down to earth ELEGANT n classy
Very adorable
After a long time I watched Sami in a morning show
Maza a gaya
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What's so exciting about this show ? Pehle show shuru toh hone do logon 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m excited coz
Sami is back in his healthy version

Sami is back in ARY after 3 yrs

Sami in back in a grey role

I will get to see Sami Sameena peerzada Jodi again after ghaao...i loved them in ghaao

I don't hate armeena that much after bin roye where she was pretty good

And years will get to see BILAAL n SAMI in the same frame which is like dream come true

And lastly i love the ost

Itne saare reasons kaafi him to garner interest
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I have many shows to watch on Thursday. so I'll try to watch this on Friday. coz I stopped watching Sila and Dil Banjaara.
the ost reminds me of ishq bhi kiya re maula
the composition is kind of similar
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I cudnt even think of watching silla as I don't like either Farhan saeed or ainy Jeffrey
And khelu just ruined dil banjaara for me

I wish they cast emaad with sanam saeed n meera instead of khelu
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
LOVED LOVED LOVED the first episode of RASM E DUNIYA...liked the intro given to the characters and story has started unfolding in the first epi itself
Bilaal armeena scenes were REALLY cute...i liked the nok jhoks and the cute CHEMISTRY...sameena peerzada looking ELEGANT as ever in sarees...amd the entry of SAMI KHAN omggg FULTU HERO...seems like he has aged back 5 years...so handsome and fresh omggg...he lit up the screen in the last few mins itself ...i m curious to know samis equation with everyone...CAN'T WAIT for next epi...wish it aired twice a wk
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is kinda of clear in the first episode regarding the story.
Bilal (Faris) and Armeena (Haya) are so CUTE!
Their scenes are so adorable and I already feel bad that their story will not be complete.
BTW Bilal looks so handsome😳
It would have been impossible for Haya not to love him☺️

So Sami Khan aka Harib is Faris's step brother. He is not the son of Sameena Peerzada aka Musarat. Faris and Shaza are her actual kids, but she has given so much importance to Harib so he wouldn't feel that he's a step son, to the point that she has kind of favored him over her own kids Faris and Shaza. The scene where Shaza gets upset when her mom doesn't reply to her while talking on the phone with Harib highlights how Shaza's mom doesn't see her and Faris when Harib is in the picture, and I guess that's why Shaza doesn't like him, She doesn't even welcome him properly when he comes back home and says she needs to go and study.

There definitely used to be something between Haya's father and Faris's mom. There was some type of tension in the atmosphere when these two came face to face. Then when she comes asking for Haya's mom and he tells her that she went outside with her daughters and thanks her for helping them , she gives him this poker face look and tells him when his wife comes, he should tell her "Bhabi" came
Maybe they used to like each other before and something happened where she had to marry his brother and she holds him responsible for that.
I'm interested to see what their past story is.

So Musarat loves Haya very much and she wants to make her her daughter in law. Looking at the precap for next episode, it turns out that she actually wants her for Harib not Faris. I can't believe she couldn't notice that Faris loves Haya, I mean how did she not see how awkward and shy Faris was when he asked her when was she going to talk to his Chachi about Haya's rishta.
But I already had a feeling that she wants Haya for Harib when she told him how can they talk about the rishta without Harib and they need to wait for Harib to come back.
Poor Faris all his hopes will go down the drain and he's going to be heartbroken as well as Haya.

I'm not going to say much about Sami Khan because I was never a fan of him, but as Harib he looked very calm in this first episode, I can't believe he's the same psycho person in the promos😆

So far the show looks good and the best thing about it is obviously Bilal and Faris and Haya's adorable scenes. Damn it's gonna be hard to see them not getting married to each other.

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago