Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't like how Armeena is looking her make up is too cakey. Couldn't they give her a more natural look with less make up? especially the fact she is gonna be doing alot of rona dona here and that read lipstick isn't working.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Not the make up
It's armeenas bland expressions which doesn't work n ruins every show

And now saadia Khan has also joined race

Geez

The horror

The trauma

Watching these 2 opp good heroes in big shows

Geez
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can still tolerate Armeena she have pretty eyes atleast.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just read on first page tht its written by imran nazir.. he is the same person who wrote piya bedardi..

dono.. psycho's same same.. hmm
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Some of the new writers r good
Looks like now it makes all sense why some1 was finding similarities between the scenes of that show and this show as it's written by same writer lol

But piya bedardi is 20 mins daily soap in a low viwership

This is a big budget ARY show with 2 handsome heroes

So hopefully the scenes which for unnoticed in piya every1 will get to see them here as the show has already created a lot of Buzz

Lucky armeena

I wish it was arij...i wud hv fainted SEEING her with Sami n bilal

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HATE armeena! boy cant even act yet😆 and so stuck! both her and hania amir while there promotion in uk for film janaan , my sister's friends went upto the start cast while the boys Bilal Ashraf and Ali Rehman were warm and friendly these 2 girls were so stuck up and arrogant! disgusting😡
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

just read on first page tht its written by imran nazir.. he is the same person who wrote piya bedardi..

dono.. psycho's same same.. hmm

Thanks for the info . 😃 I'll read the reviews before watching this show. coz I've not desided about Armeena yet. should I watch her show or not!😕
ISano thumbnail
I dont know coz i have only seen her in bin roye

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for the info . 😃 I'll read the reviews before watching this show. coz I've not desided about Armeena yet. should I watch her show or not!😕

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Thts what i dont get i mean piya bedardi created alots of buzz with teaser n coming soon promos
It has a 9:10 time slot which is okay time its too bad that the time for uk is 10pm n europe is 11pm

I have seen the scene in the promos n i feel omair rana doing an awsome job he changes expression in 1 second

I dont think sami will craete the same thing will the scenes

And omair rana is sooo damn handsome

Hayee his charm in piya bedardi cant make me hate sahir

Ppl have made its some wrong info abt. The show that sahir torture eshal way too much..
Which isnt true imean yes he did punish her but right now the track actually changed a bit..

I feel they shouldnt have launched the show way too early with those voilent scenes which made the show look bad

Whatever Sahir condition is today is all coz of his father..
Aplus might be a small channel but i feel the show doesnt look like a low budget show.
Still waiting for eshal to fall in love with sahir

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Some of the new writers r good

Looks like now it makes all sense why some1 was finding similarities between the scenes of that show and this show as it's written by same writer lol

But piya bedardi is 20 mins daily soap in a low viwership

This is a big budget ARY show with 2 handsome heroes

So hopefully the scenes which for unnoticed in piya every1 will get to see them here as the show has already created a lot of Buzz

Lucky armeena

I wish it was arij...i wud hv fainted SEEING her with Sami n bilal

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago
ISano thumbnail
They must be jealous
But i have those snubs..

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

HATE armeena! boy cant even act yet😆 and so stuck! both her and hania amir while there promotion in uk for film janaan , my sister's friends went upto the start cast while the boys Bilal Ashraf and Ali Rehman were warm and friendly these 2 girls were so stuck up and arrogant! disgusting😡