Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Talal Sikander was on a roll today absolutely topclass his casual fliritng with Roshni was superb Junaid owned the epi totally

So since this is based on a novel who does talal end up with Roshni or that Tania does anyone know ?

Hi😳
no doubt Talal was fab in today's epi 👏
yeah its based on a novel. dont worry talal gonna marry roshane soon because after lalarukh gonna divorce soon 😭
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whats so special about this drama?
kirim thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Well it better be roshni! But considering like someone mentioned before that lalarukhs the lead in the novel and talal and roshni are side characters so the show has obviously tweaked the novel around so I don't think they'll show the same climax as the book! ! Aaahhh what a super super cute episode I love talals serious demeanour !!!! Why does everyone put so much makeup it's such a put off roshnis loud lip colours lalis overdone brows tanias super caked face looks like it's got some kilos of product! Lalis expressions are so cute though she's the only reason I can bear to watch her in laws house scenes! !!

yeah but im reading the novel lalarukh and talal+roshane are parallel characters
troi and soon talal's friend (idk they show him as his friend or what) will paired with lali 😳
dont worry talal and roshane are also lead and have equal story😳
Edited by kirim - 7 years ago
kirim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

For me its Talal and super cute lalarukh 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
what is the story about this drama?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirim

For me its Talal and super cute lalarukh 😳

acha
who is the actress playing lalarukh?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

personally for me it's the chemistry between talal and roshni new pairing plus so cute! Other than that right now it's a little too typical!!! I'm pretty sure it's gonna get more interesting after lalis divorce
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirim

yeah but im reading the novel lalarukh and talal+roshane are parallel characters
troi and soon talal's friend (idk they show him as his friend or what) will paired with lali 😳
dont worry talal and roshane are also lead and have equal story😳

oohhh excited! Ps could you do me a huge favour and tell me happens in the end in the book as soon as you get done reading !! You can pm it to me otherwise it might turn out to be a spoiler for others! I get really impatient if I don't know the story😳
kirim thumbnail

oohhh excited! Ps could you do me a huge favour and tell me happens in the end in the book as soon as you get done reading !! You can pm it to me otherwise it might turn out to be a spoiler for others! I get really impatient if I don't know the story😳

Sure Girl 🤗
im reading it and will try to finish it in this week 😳 i will pm you soon the ending of the novel 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail

personally for me it's the chemistry between talal and roshni new pairing plus so cute! Other than that right now it's a little too typical!!! I'm pretty sure it's gonna get more interesting after lalis divorce

should i give it try ?
who is main female lead ? hira or zarnish?