Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lali and mustafa need to kiss and make up. I love hasan niazi so much that if lali doesn't do it , I sure will ... lol...

Junaid was never better than as talal Can't imagine anyone else as talal other than him. So adorable and full of attitude. Love the actress playing lali and guy playing khurram as well. One good light hearted show.
as if...Lali shows too much nakhre
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Talal and Roshni are total love ❤️
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG! LOVED THE TALAL-ROSH SCENE & THAT BLUSH. ❤️
GONNA MISS THE SHOW
Lali and mustafa was my fav
I wish that they would to show Lali love confession for mustafa .And Roshni and Talal scene as well .
I loved this serial.Zarnish ,Hassan,Junaid and asim did a great job.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the... what kind of ending was that?!
so childish... i'm assuming that's the dress mustafa got lali and they ended on a good note.. wish they showed that better...

It was weird to see MR Serious/Saddu turn to MR Mischievous in seconds... like where did that come from... (talking about Tallal for those still wondering)

Best part of the end was they didn't focus on Saif's family... I'm glad they showed that second of Lali telling him life moves on, but they shouldn't have focused on the flashback so much.. one fb was enough... where he shoos her and baby away but all those scenes were too much

over all, I really enjoyed this show and will miss it. Just wish the end was re-written... Is this how the novel ended?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why do Pakistani dramas always mess up the finales?

Those flashbacks were not needed except for maybe the one Saif had. The time devoted to flashbacks could have been instead allotted to scenes of Talal-Roshini and Lali-Mustafa.

Hassan Zaidi and Zarnish Khan have lovely, subdued chemistry. Both were amazing in their respective roles and opposite each other.

This has been Junaid Khan's best role and acting so far.

Asim Mehmood was a lot of fun. His scenes with Minal especially were really cute.

Hira did a satisfactory job but she was the weakest link.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not the best of ends wanted a bit more of Talal-Rosh may b but overall this show has been such a pleasant and easy on the eye and ears watch topped with Junaid as surgeon saab that I am really gonna miss it!
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why did they not end both the stories properly. All the loose ends were not tied. There was just so much tension between Talal and Roshni and suddenly everything was ok. What happened to Roshni listening to Talal and Laali's conversation, and what happened to Talal's narazgi over Roshi mentioning Tania. I mean I do not even know what was Roshni's actual problem? Did she think Talal is involved with Tania or she thought he doesn't love her and only used her for Laali's marriage?

Then Lali-Mustafa story.. suddenly Ayyan came back? why? did Saif send him back then why did he kidnap him at the first place? and also no proper confession between Laali and Mustafa.

Then the unnecessary scenes... Talal mentioning Tania's call when Ayyan was kidnapped.. what was the purpose of that? Then in the last episode what was the purpose of that bhoot scene?
some serious problems with the direction of this show.

But despite all my gripes with the show.. I still enjoyed it a lot. In fact it managed to get into the list of my fav. serials till episode 23 after which ruination started.
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 7 years ago
i am just glad it ended 😆