Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

is this show gonna go on forever?

Lol I am not bored of it yet so another 2-3 episodes is fine with me.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually yes, they made both the love stories complicated. It'd have been better if the misunderstandings weren't dragged too much.
jahan tak maine dekha hai abhi tak Talal and Roshni still arent married 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is going on in this show? I mean seriously. What happened to Talal and Roshni's misunderstandings? And why did they ruin Taifi's character? and why Lali's character is such an idiot?
The only sane person in this show up till now is Khurram. His mangni is in pipeline I hope he will not turn into a psycho after mangni.
Edited by Jaan-Jee - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

jahan tak maine dekha hai abhi tak Talal and Roshni still arent married 😆

Lol. You're too peechay. 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the Talal Rosh scene today 😳
Now they are dragging the misunderstanding but still I did not get bored .Now Lali should Tell mustafa that she also loves him.
BTW I m the only one who is finding Lali and mustafa a good couple.

Originally posted by: cimba

Mustafa and Lali are the couple in this show... There is a spark for sure between them.

Talal and roshi may have better dialogues but the spark is missing. Talal with over the top attitude and arrogance. Like the character of talal but it just too much at times. Roshi 's is played by annoying actress. Feels like she can kill just about any spark
So eagerly waiting for more lovely scenes between lali and mustafa. Hope they don't cut it short by looking into eyes or holding hands . Want little more

totally agree with you
I also want the same.Lali and mustafa Have a spark .

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Now they are dragging the misunderstanding but still I did not get bored .Now Lali should Tell mustafa that she also loves him.
BTW I m the only one who is finding Lali and mustafa a good couple.

No, you're not the only one. 😆
Nice episode.
Beejan is literally lifesaver but mustafa is still being stubborn, I think he should give one chance to lali atleast for the sake of their marriage & ayan.
Khurram is like a jhonka of fresh air. Loved his scene with talal&rosh followed by their own lil romantic moment, so their misunderstanding is over finally. Chalo, aek chapter to close hua.
Btw, what's with the precap? Mustafa saying to lali that he wants saif & her to ... (?), is it about getting married ? Was there anything like this in novel coz this is so filmy type & equally annoying. I want laali-mustafa ending. No saifi waifi.