Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update
Raman and Romi were struggling in the kitchen😆...now they knows cooking is not that easy
Pihu willing to help them with her choti experience with her ishima👏...Adiru too joined them😊
Ishu and Mihika were waiting for their breakfast but they got their lunch😆😆😆...ishu praised Raman's cooking, in happiness Raman kissed ishu in front of all....ishra were blushing.❤️ ...all started teasing them ...kids were happy for their parents😊 ...Shagun was fuming in jealous and cooking something in her mind😡😡😡
Pihu was watching Shagun and sensed that something wrong ...ishu try to escape from teasing ...Pihu ran before and and fell and got hurt😕...Shagun plan to hurt ishu and baby😡😡😡
Shagun show her motherly love in front of ishu😡😡.but Pihu showed her place👏👏...they took Pihu inside and she asked about baby's safety. ...Adiru understood there is something more...Pihi vl share with Adiru
Pihu gives Shagun her own bitter medicine 👏...she said to her that she learnt from her only that how to behave with elders😉😉
Mihir is in love...I love Mihir and ishu bounding 👏👏⭐️
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm 😊
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 51
Awesome update
Raman romi kitchen scene he he nice
Shaggy KB nautankiyan band krengi apni
Aaj toh pihu saved her ishimaa
Ishra kiss teasings
Luved it
Continue soon dii
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
raman and romi were making breakfast for ishita and mihika but was not able to they burnt poha and upma adiruhu came there and saw that outside mihika and ishita were waiting for breakfast they were hungry shagun came and said what is this she asked pihu to give pasta which she had made for her to ishita and mihika everyone said no pihu talked rudely with shagun loved that pihu gave idea to make dosa raman and romi prepared that with the help of internet ishita and mihika mihir scene was lovely mihir was talking with ishita but stopped seeing something ishita and mihija turned their heads to the direction where he was looking they were shocked to see raman and romi drenched in batter and flour romi and raman fed their wife ishita said its yummy raman kissed her on cheek but got embarrassed remembering surrounding adiruhu reaction was superb shagun was fuming witnessing the scene pihu noticed that ishita was blushing and was going to her room she notices the marbles on floor pihu saw that and ran to save ishita but sge herself fell ishita stopped seeing pihu fell shagun fumed as her plan failed she came to help pihu pretending she loves pihu but pihu asked ruhi to help her adiru took her inside the room ishita closed the door on face of shagun pihu is so cute she herself was injured but was worried for baby and her mother shagun is bitch she is planning to kill ishitas baby hope ishita and baby will be fine
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends...
Missed me... . No.. .?? my id still sucking it sucked all time... Those who are on wattpad they got regular updates and here i couldn't make a new Id too... .. every time I post it shows error.. .. Don't know about this time too... Let's see it get posted or again come back to me.. ... seriously pissing me off...
It was morning time, Shagun was having her beauty sleep...
Ruhi adi peeped in the room and watched her...
They were talking in whisper...
Ruhi-where is this pihu..??
Adi-relax, she must be coming..
Ruhi-you know what I'm willing smash her head in her sleep only.
Adi-same pinch sister..
Pihu-adi bhaiya... Why you both are peeping in..?? Move aside...
Saying this pihu bends down and talks to mutthu...
Pihu-mutthu... You remember what you have to do..??
Mutthu keeps his paws on her little hand in response...
Pihu-good now go...
Mutthu goes in and climbs on the bed...
Adi-this time any extent doesn't matter... If anything matters...
Ruhi-it's our ishimaa's and her child safety...
Pihu-sshhh you both...
Ananya was guarding in living room.. So that if someone comes she can warn her cousins...
She was wearing black jeans black coat and black hat... And using her fingers like gun... She totally looked like any detective...
Simmi sees her like that and doubts that something is cooking.
Inside mutthu goes near Shagun face and starts licking her neck and face...
Shagun being dillusional Shagun shrugged off that and muttered in sleep...
Shagun-raman... Eeemm.!! Stop it let me sleep.
Ruhi-how cheap..!! She is dreaming of Papa...
Pihu-how dare she..?? I will...
Pihu steps ahead in anger but adi stops her and asks her to watch silently...
In living room...
Ananya was moving to and fro with her toy gun which she picked a while ago seeing here & there.
She turns to look further but collides with simmi... She looks up to find her mother looking at her sarcastically... Ananya gave her a forced smile and looked at the direction of shagun's room.
Simmi raised her eyebrow rolling her eyes... As if asking her what's going on...??
Ananya shrugged her shoulder nodding in no... As nothing going on...
Inside mutthu was still licking and Shagun was still shrugging it dreamingly...
Trio siblings were enjoying her plight...
But suddenly she opened her eyes only to see mutthu totally on her bed and was licking her... Her eyes popped up in horror and she ended up screaming at the top of her voice.
Trio closed their ears closing their eyes and ran from their... Simmi heard shagun's scream an looked at ananya who gave her I don't know look... Just then adi Ruhi pihu came running out...
Pihu-annaya didi run... Work is done... All four of them ran in living room... Simmi looked on confused just then she saw Shagun running out and mutthu following her...
In ishra room.
Raman gets irritated with shagun's scream and closes his ears with pillow..
Ishita-eeehhh.!! Ramannn...
Raman-what you sleep... Ignore her...
Ishita-seriously raman..?? Is she mad..?? Has she did same in these 7 years..??
Raman-no meri jaan till 7 years no one was their to trouble her...
Ishita-means...?
Raman-means..?? Don't you know our kids..?? I'm sure it's their plan only... They are up to Something always...
Come i will show you...
Saying this raman dragged Ishita down.
When they came down they saw Shagun running in living room here and there and mutthu running behind her.
Shagun-ruhi... Adi... Save me stop this mutthu why is he running behind me..??
Ananya-may be he smelled something in you which he found tasty...
Simmi-or may be he wants your bones... You know dogs love bones...
Shagun-what nonsense... Stop him somebody.. Please
Ishita was still sleepy but seeing the sight she rubbed her eyes... To see clearly...
Ishita-what the...what happened to mutthu..??
Raman-what...?? Don't look at me like that i don't know.
Ishita-where is our chillar party..??
Pihu comes hiding and keeps the crystal balls at Same place where Shagun kept for Ishita. And then goes in living room.
Pihu-mumma you run that side I will divert him.
Pihu sends her in the same direction where she spreaded the balls...Shagun runs without looking down in order to save herself from mutthu.
Pihu(st)-run... Today you will reap what you sowed... But you know what we are not that cruel like you...
Adi looked at pihu and signed her assuring tha he will take care of ahead.
Shagun ran and stammered on the balls. She slipped and was about to collide her head on stairs. But adi comes and saves her pulling towards him at the nick of time...
Ruhi holds mutthu and signals him to calm down now.
Shagun hugs adi breathing & sighing heavily seeing that much danger from so close...
Adi didn't hugged her back & stood still.
Ishra noticed everything how pihu spreaded the balls and how adi saved Shagun and how ruhi stopped mutthu., which she could have done before only.
Both looked at each other confusingly and remembered yesterday's incident which happened with pihu...
Shagun-thank you adi... Thank you so much otherwise I would have ended breaking my head...
Adi-just like pihu ended getting injured yesterday...?? Right..??
Shagun parted and looked at him.
Adi-what...?? Did I said anything wrong...?? Don't you remember.. It's same place same balls and same way too... But I was wondering who always keeps them balls here often.
Ohhh..!! I remember its of ananya she use to play with it... Right Anu..??
Ananya-sorry adi bhaiya today it was by mistake...but I sway yesterday I didn't... Infact I was searching it in my whole room I asked even from mumma... Right mumma..??
Simmi looked on and ananya winked at her.
Simmi just nodded in yes looking at Shagun.
Ishita-raman... Did you understand anything...??
Raman-everything... Shagun did it because...
Raman couldn't complete his words and saw Ishita holding her tummy..
Ishita-she tried to kill our...and my pihu... My one baby got hurt in saving other.
Raman holds her by giving a side hug., assuring that everything will be ok... But inside he was also scared.. He took Ishita inside holding her.
Shagun-did you planned this adi..??
Adi-what.?? Planning and plotting are your taste not mine... And why will i plan something like this..??
Pihu-this is the limit mumma... Adi bhaiya saved you and you are accusing him of this... So let me ask you... Did you planned that balls here yesterday... For me..??
Shagun-pihuuu...
Pihu-what mumma what...?? You didn't answered me yet that why did you left Papa and married that uncle who always says bad words to Papa and fights with him...
Shagun-pihu is this the way to talk with...
Pihu-elders...!!
Mumma I told you yesterday that I'm behaving the same way you asked me to behave with Papa when ishim...i mean Ishita aunty came...so why to differentiate... In your view he was wrong and in my view right now you are culprit so... Answer me... Why did you blame adi bhaiya...
Ruhi-pihu relax...
Pihu-no didi... She has habit of questioning and blaming others so now she will answer.
Adi-answer Mrs khanna pihu is asking you something..
Shagun looked at them and leaves frustratingly.
Adi hugs the crying pihu...and disturbed ruhi... Simmi looked on and ananya hugs simmi.
Simmi-if step mothers are like Ishita... And real mothers are likely Shagun then I will pray to mataraani that everyone should get step mother only.
Ananya frowns at her and says..
Ananya-but not me...
Simmi hugs tickling her..
In room.
Ishita was getting ready after bath.
She was making saree plates but her concentration was not stable... Continously she was thinking of Shagun...
Raman sees her making the plates... And taking out her frustration on it...
Raman-if you will continue like this then it's never going to be made...
Ishita drops the plates and sits on the vanity irritated..
Ishita-im not gonna make it now.
Raman-and you think i will allow you to go outside like this..??
Ishita-i will wear some suit...
Saying this she got to go but her legs got entangled in saree which dropped down and she was about to fall. But raman holds her hugging her close to him.
Raman-what is wrong with you...??
Ishita was still in shock she hugs raman fearing for the damage. And says sorry...
Ishita-im sorry... I'm... sorry... I...
Raman-shut up... Just... Please Ishita... You... You OK right..??
Ishita-i... Haaann..? Haa... I... I'm ok..
Ishra sighs in relief... He makes her sit and keeps his hand on her tummy.
Raman-baby ok..??
Ishita smiles feeling the feeling of baby and nodes in yes.
He keeps his head on her lap in sitting position.
Raman-you remember that day in hospital i was much scared and you made me understood that everything will be ok...!!
He raises his head and looks at her...
Raman-then where is that Ishita... Where is that tigress...??
You know na... That you are my strength... Then if you will fear like this then how will I...i will be able to handle things...??
Raman wipes her tears with his thumb.
Raman- please give my jhansi Ki raani back to me... I don't like this Ishita...
Ishita gets some strength by his words and she cups his face and pecks his temple..
Ishita-im sorry... I will not behave like this again...
Raman- that's like my Ishita...
Now get up i will help you in plates..
Ishita-so you know how to make plates...?? I thought you only know how to open plates.
She winks at him saying this.
Raman bangs his head with her.
Raman-yes I'm expert in that... But don't worry i learned it from mihir remember...?? And by opening it so many times I have learned to make also..
Both laughs at each other comments.
He makes her stand and makes the plates. Ishita looks at him lovingly.
Raman-if you will continue staring me like that then i can't guarantee that plates will be made or...
Ishita-you know what i don't mind if instead of making you...
Raman goes near her ear lobe and says huskily...
Raman-right signal but wrong timing jaan... We have appointment with doctor, your routine check up.
Ishita wraps her arms around his neck and pecks his lips.
At the same time when she was about to part raman puts the plates inside and brushes her navel with his fingers.
Ishita shivers with his touch and pulls him more in the peck. Raman couldn't control and takes her lips for a long smooch. His fingers still inside and brushing her navel.
After a moment they part breathing heavily, joining there head.
Raman bends down on his knees and takes out his fingers which sends tickling sensation in her body. She giggles a little. Raman caresses her tummy and kisses on it.
Raman-baby your mother seems desperate, But tell her that appointment is necessary,this time.
Ishita slaps him playfully and they both laughs. Raman hugs her holding her waist keeping his head near her tummy.
LOVE SHAANI

Shani29_ thumbnail
Hello friends...
Missed me... . No.. .?? my id still sucking it sucked all time... Those who are on wattpad they got regular updates and here i couldn't make a new Id too... .. every time I post it shows error.. .. Don't know about this time too... Let's see it get posted or again come back to me.. ... seriously pissing me off...
PART 52
Adi-same pinch sister..
Pihu-good now go...
Pihu-sshhh you both...
Ananya was guarding in living room.. So that if someone comes she can warn her cousins...
She was wearing black jeans black coat and black hat... And using her fingers like gun... She totally looked like any detective...
In living room...
Ananya was moving to and fro with her toy gun which she picked a while ago seeing here & there.
She turns to look further but collides with simmi... She looks up to find her mother looking at her sarcastically... Ananya gave her a forced smile and looked at the direction of shagun's room.
Simmi raised her eyebrow rolling her eyes... As if asking her what's going on...??
But suddenly she opened her eyes only to see mutthu totally on her bed and was licking her... Her eyes popped up in horror and she ended up screaming at the top of her voice.
Trio closed their ears closing their eyes and ran from their... Simmi heard shagun's scream an looked at ananya who gave her I don't know look... Just then adi Ruhi pihu came running out...
Pihu-annaya didi run... Work is done... All four of them ran in living room... Simmi looked on confused just then she saw Shagun running out and mutthu following her...
In ishra room.
Ishita-means...?
Raman-means..?? Don't you know our kids..?? I'm sure it's their plan only... They are up to Something always...
Come i will show you...
When they came down they saw Shagun running in living room here and there and mutthu running behind her.
Ishita was still sleepy but seeing the sight she rubbed her eyes... To see clearly...
Pihu comes hiding and keeps the crystal balls at Same place where Shagun kept for Ishita. And then goes in living room.
Pihu sends her in the same direction where she spreaded the balls...Shagun runs without looking down in order to save herself from mutthu.
Pihu(st)-run... Today you will reap what you sowed... But you know what we are not that cruel like you...
Shagun ran and stammered on the balls. She slipped and was about to collide her head on stairs. But adi comes and saves her pulling towards him at the nick of time...
Shagun hugs adi breathing & sighing heavily seeing that much danger from so close...
Ishra noticed everything how pihu spreaded the balls and how adi saved Shagun and how ruhi stopped mutthu., which she could have done before only.
Both looked at each other confusingly and remembered yesterday's incident which happened with pihu...
Shagun-thank you adi... Thank you so much otherwise I would have ended breaking my head...
Adi-what...?? Did I said anything wrong...?? Don't you remember.. It's same place same balls and same way too... But I was wondering who always keeps them balls here often.
Ananya-sorry adi bhaiya today it was by mistake...but I sway yesterday I didn't... Infact I was searching it in my whole room I asked even from mumma... Right mumma..??
Ishita-she tried to kill our...and my pihu... My one baby got hurt in saving other.
Raman holds her by giving a side hug., assuring that everything will be ok... But inside he was also scared.. He took Ishita inside holding her.
Adi-what.?? Planning and plotting are your taste not mine... And why will i plan something like this..??
Pihu-this is the limit mumma... Adi bhaiya saved you and you are accusing him of this... So let me ask you... Did you planned that balls here yesterday... For me..??
Shagun-pihuuu...
Pihu-what mumma what...?? You didn't answered me yet that why did you left Papa and married that uncle who always says bad words to Papa and fights with him...
Pihu-elders...!!
Mumma I told you yesterday that I'm behaving the same way you asked me to behave with Papa when ishim...i mean Ishita aunty came...so why to differentiate... In your view he was wrong and in my view right now you are culprit so... Answer me... Why did you blame adi bhaiya...
Ruhi-pihu relax...
Pihu-no didi... She has habit of questioning and blaming others so now she will answer.
Adi hugs the crying pihu...and disturbed ruhi... Simmi looked on and ananya hugs simmi.
Simmi-if step mothers are like Ishita... And real mothers are likely Shagun then I will pray to mataraani that everyone should get step mother only.
Ananya-but not me...
In room.
She was making saree plates but her concentration was not stable... Continously she was thinking of Shagun...
Saying this she got to go but her legs got entangled in saree which dropped down and she was about to fall. But raman holds her hugging her close to him.
Ishita was still in shock she hugs raman fearing for the damage. And says sorry...
Raman-baby ok..??
Raman-you remember that day in hospital i was much scared and you made me understood that everything will be ok...!!
You know na... That you are my strength... Then if you will fear like this then how will I...i will be able to handle things...??
Ishita gets some strength by his words and she cups his face and pecks his temple..
Ishita-so you know how to make plates...?? I thought you only know how to open plates.
Raman-yes I'm expert in that... But don't worry i learned it from mihir remember...?? And by opening it so many times I have learned to make also..
Raman-if you will continue staring me like that then i can't guarantee that plates will be made or...
Raman-right signal but wrong timing jaan... We have appointment with doctor, your routine check up.
At the same time when she was about to part raman puts the plates inside and brushes her navel with his fingers.
Ishita shivers with his touch and pulls him more in the peck. Raman couldn't control and takes her lips for a long smooch. His fingers still inside and brushing her navel.
Raman bends down on his knees and takes out his fingers which sends tickling sensation in her body. She giggles a little. Raman caresses her tummy and kisses on it.
Raman-baby your mother seems desperate, But tell her that appointment is necessary,this time.
Ishita slaps him playfully and they both laughs. Raman hugs her holding her waist keeping his head near her tummy.
LOVE SHAANI

Shani29_ thumbnail
Hello friends...
PART 52
Adi-same pinch sister..
Pihu-good now go...
Pihu-sshhh you both...
In living room...
In ishra room.
Ishita-means...?
Come i will show you...
Shagun-pihuuu...
Pihu-elders...!!
Ruhi-pihu relax...
Ananya-but not me...
In room.
Raman-baby ok..??
LOVE SHAANI