Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Emotionally charged update
Loved Adi...
Hope Ishita gonna be OK...
Priyag28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read all the parts. All are awesome. Ishita leave the house. Adi ruhi raman crying. They go and search for her . Ishita flight crashdown abd she is badly injured. Update nxt part soon. Plz provide the index
Ruurmi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am waiting for the update please update
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Friends I'm very much disappointed with the response of you all. It's a request to silent readers please leave your views if not comment just hit a like. M i really that bad writer or my story sounds boring please do leave your review. It's very precious for me. And I'm very thankful to those who give there time here commenting really thanks from heart for appreciating and encouraging me. Love you all readers from heart.

PART 4

Raman gave mouth to mouth oxygen but still there was no movement. Ruhi reminiscences the letter in which ishu wrote that ruhi is her rooh. Adi again got the flashes of his dream so being very scared he holded ishita's one hand. Ruhi saw this and reminiscing the letter she kept her hand on ishu's heart. After ruhi adi, raman gave oxygen as the last attempt trio closed their eyes after this. Ishita at once breathed heavily waking up. Raman saw Ishita and hugged her happily getting releaved.
TU SAFAR MERA HAI TU HI MERI MANJIL...
TERE BINA GUJARA AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL
trio took Ishita in ambulance all the raman holding her hand
TU MERA KHUDA TU HI DUAA ME SHAMIL
TERE BINA GUJARA AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL
Ruhi adi were just sitting aside crying and praying.
Ishita is took on stretcher in hospital
MANAA kI TERI MAUJOODGI SE
YEH ZINDAGANI MEHROOM HAI
JEENE ka KOI DOOJA TAREEKA
NA MERE DIL KO MALOOM HAI .
She is taken in ICU raman looks through mirror and cries badly
TUJHKO MAI KITNI SHIDDAT SE CHAHOON CHAHEIN TO REHNA TU BEKHABAR,
MOHTAJ MANJIL KA TO NAHI HAI EK TARFA MERA SAFAR
SAFAR KHOOBSURAT HAI MANJIL SE BHI
MERI HAR KAMI KO HAI TU LAJMI.
Raman sits on nearby bench dejected and eyeing ICU hopefully.
ADHOORA HOKE BHI HAI ISHQ MERA KAMIL
TERE BINA GUJARA AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL...
Adi called at home and informed everyone both iyers and Bhallas.
All reached at the hospital and inquired about Ishita.
Mrs iyer saw raman crying and burst out at him.

Mrs iyer-ayyo raman abhi tum idhr baith kar kyu ro rha h. Jao ghar jao or apni or Shagun Ki shadi Ki taiyari karo. Tum sab Ki wajah se aaj meri beti yha maut se lad rh h tm log to yh chahta tha Na to dkho yh Ho rha h. Saying this she cried badly. This time toshiji came and consoled her taking her side and indicating raman that how wrong he was and is.
Raman looked at his mother and Amma and left from their crying.
Ruhi saw adi being much restless he was too scared that he was not able to sit or stand at one place. Ruhi came to him and tries to console him. He looked at her, once he wanted to hug her to burst out his fear of loosing their ishimaa to her but at once he got the flash where Ishita was sitting in Ruhi's feet to stop her but ruhi ignored. Adi at once turned back showing his anger. Ruhi stopped him holding his hand and said between her tears.
Ruhi-please adi bhaiya apki choti ruhi ko apki jarurat h. Please don't turn around this time please we need each other.
Adi was angry with her but he knew that she has also struggled much in these 7 yrs. He hugged her tightly crying out his fear.
TERI BECHAINI KA
TERI TANHAI KA
EHSAAS HAI MUJHKO SUN
HMMM
MAI JO PASS TERE HU FIR TJHE HAI KAISA GAM DARD BAANT LENGE HUM SUN
HMMM
UDAASI KE LAMHO ME HUMEIN MUSKURANA HAI..
Ishita is being treated in ICU
TERE DIL KA MERE DIL SE RISHTA PURANA HAI
IN ANKHON KA HAR AANSUN MUJHKO CHURANA HAI
RISHTA PURANA HAIII
AANSUN CHURANA HAIII...

Mihika and romi came and consoled adi and Ruhi..
Ruhi-chitti ishimaa thik to Ho jaaengi na
Mihika-ha ruhi kuch nh hoga akka ko tum rona band kro wrna tm bimaar pad jaogi fir akka or jiju ka khayal kon rakhega.
Romi-ha adi tu bhi sambhal khud ko bhabhi ko kuch nh hoga.
Otherside Mani and aliya were having there tea just then Mani switched on tv and the news flashed and aliya noticed raman adi ruhi taking someone from the airport and crying badly. Both got tensed that whom they are taking. Aliya called ishu but her phone was off.
Mani called raman but in vain. At last aliya tried adi. And he told her everything in between his tears. Mani aliya ran to hospital immediately.
At home pihu was sitting sadly thinking about all the incidents that happened in morning and whatever adi told.
"no pihu she is not my mother"
This was the line which was continuously ringing in her mind. She asked to Shagun also about this but as usual she made some lame excuse and left. Pihu was sitting in adi's room because neelu was cleaning pihu's room.
Thinking about all the happenings she became angry and thrown a pillow in anger it got hit with a photoframe. It falls broking apart. Pihu goes to pick it up but she saw their was one more pic inside the frame behind adi's pic.
She picked both the pic and took out hidden one. It was ishita adi[childhood] pic and at back it was beautifully written I MISS YOU ISHIMAA AND I LOVE YOU ALOT PLEASE COMEBACK
with a sad smily.
She was confused.

FLASHBACK
pihu was sitting at home coming from school that day her school dispersed little earlier.
She heard adi calling someone so happily and gone out to see what's the matter. [this was not shown in show its my writing]
Adi- ishimaa ishimaa
Ishita came running and said
Ishu-adi say slowly pihu will hear. Adi- oho ishimaa abhi to Pihu school me hogi.
Pihu was coming but hearing their conversation she decided to hide and listen.
Ishita-ok lekin kya hua itna chilla kyu rae Ho.
Adi-mai aapke liye kuch laya hun aap aankhein band karo
Ishita-gift..? Lekin aaj achanak kyu aaj to koi occasion bhi nh h.
Adi-offo ishimaa mujhe meri maa ko gift dene ke liye kisi occasion Ki jarurat nh h. Saying this he placed a beautifully rapped gift in her hand.
Pihu-ye adi bhaiya haar wali aunty ko ishimaa or fir apni maa kyu keh rae h unki maa to mumma h.
Ishita happily opened the gift it was WORLD'S BEST MOM TROPHY.
She became emotional remembering her moment with ruhi.
Adi-i know ishimaa ruhi gave you first this trophy. And you loved her unconditionally. In fact you loved her itna sara Ki when you thought that she died you too did suicide so that you can reach her. To Maine socha Ki kyu Na mai bhi aapko ye gift kar Du to shayad aap jitna pyaar ruhi se krte Ho uska adha mjhse kr sko. So that next time you at least think about me also if you want to do anything for even leave us for ruhi. He was having tears. Ishu wiped his tears and said.
Ishu-aisa nh h beta I love my all children equally.
Adi-janta Hu ishimaa lekin ye dekar mai apki zindagi me ruhi ke status tak pahunchna chahta Hu.
Ishita couldn't take more and hugged him and consoled him.
Ishu-I'm sorry beta i know i have hurt you much. I shouldn't have left you that time.
Adi-past is past ishimaa now tell me am i equall to Ruhi.??
Ishu-i will slap you now of course you both were always equal and will always be equal.
Raman was watching this scene so to light the situation he came to them and said.
Raman- adi I'm calling police to make you arrest.
Both looked at him confusingly.
Raman- what that day you called police saying that i make her cry so they arrested me. Now today you are making her cry so now i should complain against you. Right..?.
Ishdi laughed a little.
Adi-but Papa please promise me ishimaa will not go anywhere now.
Raman- bhai maa bete Ne milkar aaj rulane ka date nikala h kya.
Adi-papa please. Adi said this time being stern.
Raman-i promise Ki ab madrasan khi nh jaaegi kbhi bhi.
Ishra looked at each other having a eyelock.
EK NADI KE DONO
EK NADI KE DONO
JAISE KINARE HAI
EK NADI KE DONO...
Trio hugged happily ishra still having eyelock.
FLASHBACK END
pihu-us din adi bhaiya Ne Ishita aunty ko ishimaa kha tha or best maa Ki trophy Di thi Matlab adi bhaiya unhe maa bol rae the. Lekin kyu maa to hmari mumma h fir wo unhe kyu maa bol rae the. Or ye pic to adi bhaiya ke childhood Ki h.

Or aunty Inhe kha chod kr chali gai thi...?? Oo God itne sare confusions. Itne sare confusions to mere tv serials me bhi nh hote. Kya karu. Whom should i ask. Who will tell me what's the matter. Should i ask mumma...??
No no i will not ask her. Whenever i ask her something she always talks about marraige only leaving all topics. I don't get her it was just remarriage. So why she is so desperate about it. She is already married so what's the need now. I will not ask her. But all are worried don't know why and i don't know even where they have gone.
I will do one thing i will try to find out myself. If i will not succeed then i will directly ask to adi bhaiya. And yes that day he was talking about ruhi didi also so I can ask her also.
Pihu looked at the pic admiringly and touched ishita's face..
Pihu-why do i feel a different warmth and different feeling whenever i hug her.
DIL SE DIL KA RISHTA JO HAI
PAL DO PAL ME MITTA NAHIII
BANDHAN DILON KA TOTTA NAHIII
BANDHAN DILON KA TOTTA NAHII
Ishita is being treated in ICU.
Adi ruhi are sitting holding each other hand. Looking towards ICU. Both are remembering their happy moments with Ishita.
TERE DIL KA MERE DIL SE RISHTA PURANA HAIII
I know guys raman's part was much less today and update is also too short. But i was busy today so bear with it. And raman part i will show clearly in next part.
parth16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di at first very warm & heartily welcome to you
very good pro, eagerly waiting for next update.👏
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Hope Pihu learns the truth soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super emotional. Rarudi shattered completely. Pihu so confused. I hope she will get to know everything soon. Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NICE ONE DI
I WANT POSITIVE ONES BECOZ ALL NEED TO BEAR THE PAIN
HOW THEY TREATED HER N ALL THOSE WORDS
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

NICE ONE DI

I WANT POSITIVE ONES BECOZ ALL NEED TO BEAR THE PAIN