Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb..
Awesome...
Finally ishita & mihika both are pregy...
Lovely update sooon..
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING UPDATE BUDDY
THANKS FOR PM AND SORRY FOR LATE
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey continue soon waiting for your update
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice update dear
Continue soonish
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful updates di
just loved them
written beautifully
all parts are wow

ishu and miku are preggy
superb

thanks for pms
please update soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey waiting for the next update
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 47
Shagun and ashok together to see was only the big shock for them and on the top of it. Both here in Bhalla house was a horror for Bhallas.
Neelu-Ishita bhabhi... See
Shagun-what will she do seeing us. Move aside, i can bring my husband anywhere.
Saying this she just barged in with smirking ashok.
Adi-you never fail to amuse us. Anyways do you want to welcome your current husband with tea and breakfast...??
Shagun-adi... Behave... You always boost about the values that your jagatmata gave you. So has she taught you this..??
Adi-don't you dare...?? And by the way i got this value inherited.
Raman giggles keeping his palm on his mouth to suppress his laughter.
Ashok-i think you forgot that i fed you for 7 years adi, completed your every luxurious wishes. Otherwise...
Ashok smirked... Seeing adi speechless.
Adi had done a blunder in his childhood... He always regretted his behaviour. Especially for his parents. Whom he insulted everywhere. Made Ishita feel insulted everytime. He clutched his fist remembering all those pasts. It was true he cannot undo it. But the reality never left him. He didn't even apologised his family for. It was not like he never wanted. It was because he never got that much courage. And the love which he got immensely from all. Made him comfortable but he never got that much courage to talk with his family about it. Shagun knew ashok has hit adi at his weak point. She knew now he will not speak in between. Ishita looked at adi his eyes closed fists curled and head bowed down. She felt like killing ashok for pushing adi in his childhood shell once again. She knew he always wanted to apologise she never forced him to talk but she knew his son very well. Because he was totally like raman.
Pihu-what does that mean..??
Pihu was watching from room. She was confused seeing adi's changed expression. She knew he can always shut Shagun. But what was that man speaking which made him quite. Though she read his diary but diaries always could not help fully. She didn't understand why adi was looking like he is guilty of something. She noticed Ishita also looking emotionally at him. She knew their was something which was effecting them. So she decided to step in to stop the wherever this talk was going.
Shagun needed pihu on her side so she has to be good in her eyes.
Pihu-Shagun mumma who is he...?? Whom you are calling your husband.. You are married to Papa... Huhh!!??
Pihu taunted her for brainwashing her always taking raman's name. That he is her love and all. And Ishita is snatching him and all.
Shagun didn't have any idea that pihu is taunting her. Ishra relaxed seeing pihu interfering atleast now they can change the topic.
Ashok also knew pihu's importance in court case. So he too choose to be quite.
Shagun-pihu baby... He... He.. Is..
Raman-yes he is your what..?? Answer Shagun pihu is asking something...
Shagun didn't knew what to say so sudden. So ashok cut the topic.

Ashok-romi i came here to talk about new project. Can we get some privacy.
Romi looked at Ishita, then at mihika.
He was same old romi who respected his bhabhi more than his bhai. Ishita knew this that romi can never cut her wish. She looked at him with hope and fear of his rejection too. Raman clutched ishita's hand in fear. Fear of getting insulted again from ashok.
Romi-take permission from Ishita bhabhi.
Ashok-sorry... What..?? I didn't get you..??
Romi-i mean i don't only respect but worship her more than my wife and my bhai too. So if she will allow for this then only we can continue our partnership.
Shagun-what the hell!!! Romi.. This behenji will tell you what decisions to take for your business.
Romi-so... If not she then will you tell me..?? Who are you.?? And ashok i needed you when i left my home. Now my need is over. Actually you love backstabbing. So i thought why not giving you taste of your own medicine.
Ashok was getting angry.
Ashok-what do you mean..??
Romi-I'm clear ashok. Don't you understand this language..?? Ok tell me which language you prefer. I will speak in that.
Ashok-is this some kind of joke..?? You can't break this partnership.
Romi-i can... I don't need you now neither your partnership.
Ashok-romi... I will destroy you.
Saying this he moved forward to hold romi's collar.
Raman holds his hand coming in between stopping him to move further.
Raman-dont... Don't you dare ashok khanna. You are no one to talk to my brother this way.
Raman pushed him back keeping his hand on his chest. Ishita smiled seeing brothers bonding.
Adi gained his sense and realised this is not the time to think that thing.
Ashok shrugged his hand in anger.
Shagun-wao romi.. So has Ishita told you to take this decision..??
Romi-no bhabhi just showed me right path. And shut your dirty mouth Shagun. I will not listen anything about her.
Shagun smirked.
Shagun-yes why not after all you both are in same boat.
Raman didn't get what she meant. How come romi and Ishita are in same boat.
Mihika-what do you mean..??
Shagun-I'm clear mihika. One cannot become mother and other can not become father.
Adi felt disgusted hearing her. What did she meant, was she defaming their relationship or just taunting them for their defects.
Raman-shagun...how dare you..?
Shagun-where am i wrong raman. Romi and Ishita both...
Her words halted in her throat by a tight slap on her cheek by mihika.
Shagun glared mihika in anger holding her burning cheek.
Mihika-i don't like giving explanations woman like you. But did you even heard yourself. And for your kind information akka and romi both are capable of making a child. That's why akka and me both are pregnant...
Ishra romi adi and all closed their eyes in disbelief what blunder mihika has done in anger.
Adi-chitti...!!
Mihika realised what has she just said looked at Ishita apologetically.
Ashok & Shagun looked on shocked.
Raman-enough of your both drama. Now just get lost from here.

Adi-im sorry ishimaa I... I did much wrong but never apologised... I was angry with Papa that he did wrong with you but never apologised but how can i forget that i did same some years ago.
Ishita-what's new you both are same heritent father like son.
Ishita said this to lighten the mood but saw adi crying more.
Ishita-oye baby... I was kidding.
Raman-adi... You know well. Your ishimaa and i can never see you crying so stop beta and let's move on with our new upcoming guest.
Raman winked at Ishita while saying this. Ishita blushed hearing him. Adi was feeling light now he sensed his parents need a privacy.
Adi-ahem mm... Wo Papa ishimaa i... I have some pending projects so I'm going out will return in evening.
Saying this he walked away but looked back once from the door and saw ishra smiling seeing each other. He felt immense happiness seeing his parents happy. Most probably his mother who was going to experience a dreamy phase of her life. Pregnancy phase.
Adi smiled and sent a silent prayer to God to keep them happy atleast now... He goes closing the door.
Ishita also got up to leave. But raman caught her wrist and pulled her back. She landed in his lap.
Ishita-raman... Leave me someone will come. And we are in kids room.
Raman didn't respond anything. He just holds her protectively by her waist and kept his head on her bossom. It was a simple hug. Ishita felt her chest becoming wet.
Ishita-hey... Raman... You are crying..?? Look at me.
Raman-no please.. Let it be like this... For some time. I just want to feel that everything is in real and not dream.
Ishita-raman... It's all real baba...
Raman still didn't replied he just moved his right hand and kept on her womb to feel the baby.
Raman-jaan... This time everything will be all right... Hai Na...??
Ishita-im sure raman this time no one can make anything wrong.
Raman-but sha... Shagun has come to know... That...
Ishita-its ok raman I'm not at all worried... Because this time my all kids and my husband... They are there like my shield to protect me. You just stop crying and get ready to tolerate my all preggy tantrums.
Raman-its my dream Ishita i have always dreamt of this phase of yours... One day you will wake me up in middle of night and demand something unusual. And i will cajole you by fulfilling it.
Ishita was just looking at him how he was going on speaking with tears of Happiness.
Ishita-ok ok.. Tell me what are we going to name our son..??
Raman-what... Wait who told you it will be son... I want daughter..
Ishita-why...
Raman-what why..?? Already you have a strong team. Adi Ruhi pihu all are in your team. Atleast i should get one in my team also..
Ishita-hahaha very funny.. Let's see time will tell.
Raman-no i want daughter only. And this time i will keep her in my team from starting.
Both were bittering but suddenly raman became serious and held her tightly. He looked at her intensely.
Next part coming soon...
LOVE SHAANI
Shani29_ thumbnail
PART 48
Raman caressed her face lovingly and rubbed his right hand thumb on her lips passionately. Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch.
Raman was moving ahead to kiss her.
Ishita-raman... We are in kids room.
Raman looked at her blushed beet root face and scooped her in his arms.
Shagun was coming in adi's room. But when the door opened, she fumed in jealousy. Ishra were having eyelock. They didn't saw Shagun.
Otherside romi and mihika had pach up. Mihika was happy that romi left ashok's partnership.
As romi also didn't experienced his wife's preggy face so he also decided to pamper her. Romi also picked mihika and was going in room. From one side ishra were coming and Otherside romika were coming in same position. Shagun fumed seeing ishra and turned back & again got irritated seeing romika like that. Just then ishra passed crossing her. Shagun got hit by ishita's hanging legs and she twirled around.
Ishita sensed it coming out from trance.
Ishita-raman did something fall..?? I felt like i hit something.
Raman didn't break the eyelock and kept on walking.
Raman-dont make excuses madrasan. I'm not gonna leave you.
Ishita opened her mouth to say but raman ssshhhd her by pecking on her lips. Ishita finally gave up and hid her face in chest and raman climbed the stairs to their bedroom.
Otherside when Shagun twirled romika too passed crossing her they also didn't noticed her and she again got hit by mihika's hanging legs and this time she fell down.
Romika felt something and turned back to see. But as Shagun was on floor. They saw just above and shrugged the thought and walked in their room. Shagun saw them gone ignoring her after making her fall.
Shagun-what the hell.
But they were already gone. Ruhi and pihu were going in kitchen to have some juice and saw whole scene. Both laughed closing their mouth. Shagun tried to got up but again sat down holding her waist.
Shagun-o God my back. And these blind people...
Pihu dragged ruhi inside.
Ruhi-what happen pihu..?
Pihu-nothing didi. If she will see me then i have to help her. Which i don't want to.
Ruhi-you are right. Ok come we will do our home work.
Raman made Ishita lay on bed. And he lied down near her.
Ishita-raman close the door atleast.
Raman pecked her forehead. And goes to close the door. He came back and lied on bed,making her cuddle in his arms. They slept like that for some time. After 5 Min.
Raman-ishita..
Ishita-hmmm..??
Raman-may I..?? You will be fine right..??
Ishita-hmmm... But raman..
Raman-if you don't want then it's ok.. I just don't want to hurt you.
Ishita-no... I didn't meant that.. I was asking.. That.. Just be little gentle.
Raman pecked her lips, and assured her from eyes that she can trust him. He took her lips and started chewing it slowly. There was no hurry in that gentle kiss. It was just the assurance of protection and togetherness. Slowly he but her lower lip and she opened it for his entry. A slow kiss became wild in a Min. Raman's hand moved all over her body. And she pulled his hair in pleasure pulling him more into her. His hands slowly moved on her breast and he pressed them slowly one by one. Ishita just moaned in pleasure. He slowly moved his hand at her back and opened her blouse hook. He broke the kiss and moved down at her neck kissing her neckline. She just pulled him more into herself and soon her hands got busy in opening his shirt buttons. Soon their clothes were abandoned and they were in another world. Raman just watched that he didn't hurt both Ishita and baby too. He fell on her bossom after making love rounds. He got up a little and kissed her belly lightly.
Raman-baby... Papa didn't hurt you.. Right..??
Ishita caressed his head brushing his hair with her fingers.
Ishita-raman... We are OK and fine. Just relax.
Ishra slept cuddling each other feeling contented after getting immense happiness. Raman scooped Ishita protectively and and kept one hand on her tummy.
Down Shagun was trying to get up just then toshiji simmi Mrs iyer and Neelu came from market. Shagun was facing her back to them so they didn't saw her face. It was looking like someone is wiping the floor.
Neelu-mummy ji you kept a new servant. And gave my work to her. What have i done. What you did this to me..??
Toshiji-simmi tell her to shut up. I didn't kept anyone. I don't know who is she.
Simmi-mumma.. This saree it's looking like shagun's saree.
Oye who are you and what are you doing in our house..?? We don't need any servant we already have loyal one with us.
Shagun shouted in irritation. But her voice was not clear because she was in pain.
Toshiji-simmi why it's looking like it's shagun's voice. She started this work also..?? Tch Tch poor she...
Neelu angrily goes to scold her and closes her mouth in shock seeing her.
Neelu-mummy ji... She overtook my work now what am i gonna do now.
Shagun-shut up... You... Can't you see i need help pick me up.
Simmi-are you kidding me Shagun...?? You... Need... Help...?? The great Shagun arora... No no Shagun khanna need our help..?? I think you deserve this place only.
Toshiji simmi laughed at her condition and goes in giving pity face to her. Neelu also goes leaving her.
Shagun-laugh every one laugh i will see everyone.
Shagun gets up taking the support of wall and goes in pihu's room..
It was dinner time. Everybody was busy in any one work. Ishita simmi mihika were in kitchen. Neelu was helping them.
Neelu-bhabhi please you both got and sit. Otherwise if raman and romi bhaiya will see you both working they will scold me.
Ishita-nothing will happen Neelu. You don't worry we will handle them.
Romi-you will handle what bhabhi... See bhai i told you na..? Both might be working somewhere.
Raman and romi both made Ishita and mihika sit on dining table.
Raman-ishita please take care of yourself i m already scared i don't want any complications this time.

Mihika-jeeju try an understand we were getting bored so just thought to timepass. We can't just sit like that all the time na..
Raman-i don't want to listen anything. Neither from my madrasan nor from you mihika. You both are just going to have rest nothing else.
Toshiji-you are right raman. Ishita please understand we have already faced much so we have to be more careful na puttar.
Ishita and mihika just nodded making a cute sad pout. Raman sat near Ishita and started feeding her.
Ishita felt awkward.
Raman- what..?? Don't feel awkward see romi is also feeding. So just eat quietly.
Mihika and ishu gave up and started eating from their husbands hands.
Ruhi and pihu were coming from their room and they stood shocked seeing the sight in front of them. Both ran towards the door shouting.
Ruhi, pihu-adi bhaiyaaa...!!!! All got confused and ran out. They also got shocked seeing adi badly injured on head and whole body. His friend rohit was bringing him inside giving him support.
Ishita-adi... Adi beta... What happened.?? How this...
Raman helped rohit and they made adi sit on sofa.
Ishita sat beside him and he just hugged Ishita crying & hiding his face in her chest.
Raman-rohit... How all this..??
Rohit-i.. I don't know uncle we both are scared. Actually we had a new project of marraige. So we were going on our respective bike on that location. We were going on one side not in middle road but a just came from back and hit adi's bike and just ran away.

That car driver didn't stopped even to look back and check. It seemed like he wanted just to hit adi only. I somehow balanced my bike but fell at last. But thankfully I'm was not injured much. And i took adi to hospital, please aunty help him. He is so scared from this accident.
Adi was hugging Ishita and suddenly he remembered the incident 7 years before when Ishita was pregnant and same accident happened but they got saved.
He got more scared and Hugged her more tightly.
Adi-ish... Ishimaa... It... Was plan.. Planned... You remember... Last... Last time when... You were pregnant... Same...
Ishita-ssshhh adi... Shhh nothing is wrong see all is fine.
Romi-i know this is done by that bloody ashok. I'm not gonna leave him.
Raman-no romi right now adi is our priority we will deal with him later.
Ruhi and pihu runs inside to bring first aid box. Because adi had some scratches on his hand which were left untreated.
But they stopped outside the door listening Shagun. She was on call.
Shagun-he is not hurt much right..??
Ashok-i don't care.. I saw him and remembered how he insulted me.. So I just. But i m sure there was someone who was with him.
Shagun-hmmm anyways... He deserve this punishment for insulting me. Always doing ishimaa ishimaa jaap.
Ruhi and pihu were not shocked they expected this only from their so called birth mother. They wiped their tears and barged in.
Shagun stood up in a jiffy.
Next part coming soon.
LOVE SHAANI
Shani29_ thumbnail
PART 49
Shagun-pihu what are you searching..??
Pihu answered her coldly.
Pihu-first aid box.
Shagun thought pihu is angry because of her marrying ashok.
Ruhi got the box and she was leaving with pihu. Shagun stopped pihu holding her hand.
Shagun-pihu baby... You are still angry..?? Listen to me once.. Baby.
Pihu gave an angry glare and said sternly..
Pihu-adi bhaiya need this ointment. Leave me.
Shagun-why...what... Happened to him.
Ruhi-pihu let's go adi bhaiya needs us.
Pihu made Shagun leave her hand and goes with ruhi.
Ishita-adi... Adi just relax Na babu... See you are scaring ishimaa.
Adi remembered doctor's words that Ishita should not take any stress because this could lead to complications in her pregnancy.
He immediately wiped his tears and relaxed.
Adi-no ishimaa I'm fine you don't take stress. Please ishimaa it was just an accident. You please be calm.
Raman smiled seeing mother son love. He saw ruhi and pihu coming with a disturbed face.
Raman-hey why my both princess are sad.?? See adi bhaiya is all OK...
Pihu-we heard her talking about bhaiya accident.
Ishita-heard her... Heard whom pihu...??
Ruhi-whom we can indicate ishimaa there is only one enemy in this house. We don't know with whom she was talking. But it was clear that she Dont care a bit.
Toshiji-its disgusting. Dirty woman. Can't expect anything else from her. She is a bloody witch.
Ishita got up angrily. She goes in Shagun's room. All tried to stop her but in vain.
She just barged in and saw her relaxing on her bed with headphones. She goes near and snatches the phone and checks her last calls.
Shgaun tries to snatch back. But Ishita helds her clutching her hairs tightly from one hand. Shagun shouts to leave her. Ishita sees ashok in call log. She angrily throws the phone and drags her out by her hair. Pihu sees Ishita bringing Shgaun out and hides behind sofa. She just wanted Shagun out of this house because she has seen her worst face in one day only. She felt disgusting calling her mother even.
Ishita without saying a single word dragged Shagun. Shagun in a jiffy shrugged Ishita and she was about to fell when raman holds her.
Raman-how dare you Shagun..??
Shagun-how dare I..?? Can't you see how she is behaving..?
Ishita steps up and slaps her twice.
Ishita-you bloody... You were making fun of adi's condition with that creep ashok and now you are asking me to behave.
Shagun angrily raises her hand to slap Ishita back but raman holds and twist her hand back. She winced in pain.
Shagun-aaahhh..!! Raman leave me it's paining.
Adi-really Mrs khanna..? Is it really.. Paining..?? Do you even know the meaning of pain. I don't think so..
Raman looked around and saw pihu hiding.
Raman- enough of yours drama Mrs khanna.. You are married and you have your house so just get lost and go to your 6"2' husband.
Saying this he pushed Shagun out.
Shagun-you can't kick me out raman. What will you answer pihu..??
Raman - You don't have to worry about her. We will handle her right now she is not here to see all this. And till she comes out you will be out.
Raman throws her out and closes the door on her face angrily.
Pihu-ishimaaa...
All heard pihu screaming and saw Ishita lying unconscious on floor. Raman ran towards her and scooped her in his arms and took in her room.
Romi-mihir call doctor.
Mihir calls doctor and she tells that she is nearby Bhalla house for some work so she will reach soon.
Raman was patting ishita's head. Ruhi was continuously calling Ishita being scared. Adi was sitting near her leg holding it hoping for well.
House bell rang and mihir opened the door, a beautiful lady entered.
Mihir-pooja..???
Pooja-mihir..?? Actually.. Dr seema called me for emergency as i was near to this area from before already attending a patient so she asked me to come a this address fast. Is anyone...?
Mihir-haaannn..?? Yes, wo my bhabhi.. Come.
Pooja checked Ishita and gave her injection. Raman ruhi adi closed their eyes in fear seeing injection. Pihu smiled seeing them. It was weird pihu was fully gone on her mother. Never scared of anything.
Pooja-her BP got low due to stress. So she fainted. Please take care of her Mr Bhalla. Stress is not good for her in this condition.
Raman- i know I'm sorry i will take care now onwards.
Adi-its all because of me.
Simmi-adi puttar relax. It happens in pregnancy. You don't blame yourself.
Pooja-ok then,I will take my leave now.
Mihir-wait pooja i will drop you.
All looked at mihir confused.
Mr Bhalla-mihir puttar.. You know her..?
Mihir-yes... Wo actually we met 3 months before in my friend's marraige anniversary.
All looked at the way both were looking each other.
Raman-actually mihir is right. It's late night. He will drop you.
Pooja-no... I... I will take taxi.
Mihir-no...
Mihir response was so sudden that all looked at him.
Mihir-i...I mean it's late. Raman bhai.. Tell her i will drop.
Raman-yes pooja you came so late night fir emergency. Don't bother yourself more. Mihir will drop you.
Pooja just nodded and both walked out together.
Romi-i just wish mihir gets someone, who can become his life partner.
Toshiji-i hope so too.
Adi-Papa can i sleep with ishimaa today.??
Raman-why not adi. Go and have your dinner first them you ruhi & pihu all come and sleep here only.
Trio were not ready to leave Ishita but raman somehow convinced them and they left to have dinner. Raman sat near Ishita and lied down patting her. She was sleeping due to drug effect.
After sometimes ruhi adi pihu came in room and saw their parents sleeping cuddling each other. Adi goes and lie near Ishita. Pihu sleeps near adi and ruhi sleeps at the end. Adi remembered the incident and shivered fearing for the worst. He looked down at ishita's tummy where raman has kept his one hand.
Adi(st)-i just hope. My fear goes nil.
He drifts in deep slumber. Pihu was in middle of adi Ruhi & Ishita was in middle of raman adi.
Ashok was drinking and having fun watching TV at his home. Door bell rings continuously and he gets irritated as no one was opening it. He shouts at help to open it fast. Help comes running and opens the door.
Shagun-does some one take this much time to open.? Useless fellow. Move away now.
Ashok-Shagun..?? You here at this time..?
Shagun-what's your problem.? I'm your wife can't I stay here.?
Ashok-don't act smart with me. Just tell what happened.??
Shagun-ishita heard me talking with you. And they...
Ashok-and they kicked you out.
Ashok laughs.
Shagun-stop irritating me ashok. I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep. Good night.
Shagun goes in bedroom huffing and fuming.
Ashok-poor Shagun. Tch Tch Tch. She is of nowhere.
He again gets engrossed in drinking and passes out their soon. As he was drunk much before only.
In car.
Mihir-you didn't pick up my calls today..?? Everything fine.
Pooja-i had many patients today. A busy schedule. Sorry.
Mihir-its ok. Anyways.. You had your dinner..??
Pooja-no... I thought to do it later but got emergency after emergency. So...
Mihir-can we go for dinner..?? Actually bhabhi got unwell and my dinner got skipped in tension.
Pooja-hmmm ok. Let's go. You love your bhabhi very much..?
Mihir-i have double relations with her. Sister and sister-in-law. So i love her twice. And she is like my mother too. Actually I have many relations with her.
They reach a restraunt and orders their food.
Pooja-you have such a sweet family. Tell me more about them.
Mihir-yes they are very sweet. Accept one.
Pooja-who.
Mihir-bhai... Raman bhai. He is as spicy as karela. Bhabhi use to call him ravan Kumar,because if his this attitude.
Both laughs and have their dinner talking about all family members.
They really had good time and felt contented and happy with each other.
Mihir had started liking pooja but was scared will she ever like him. Firsr of all he is widower. And second he is bigger than her 6 years. He knew it was not much gap. But pooja's opinion mattered to him more. Pooja was an orphan. She lived in an orphanage from childhood and studied hard to become doctor. She was successful gynaecologist. And a good human being. She too have started liking him but she was confused regarding her feelings. And on the top of it. Their was no one with whom she can share her feelings. And get clear her confusion.
So sorry can't tell you all the reason it's personal but I'm really stuck sorry for late so compensating with 3 parts. Enjoy friends
LOVE SHAANI
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super dear at time three update