Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fantastic update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Rudihu playing ishra were enjoying watching them
Raman started teasing ishu ...desire took her so she told to children to play and draged raman upstair to their room๐Ÿ˜‰
Ishu was very xlose to him...he couldn't control so he took her to bed and started kissing her ...she too equally kissing him back๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rooh was showing her tounge to adihu ...but shagun misunderstood that she was showing to her and went to ishra room ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กshamless women
Ishra were drowned in their desire ...door wasn't closed properly...she opened and saw them kissing eachother...ishra become naughty they didn't bother her presense and keep doing what they were doing...raman told her get out of their room and not to distrub them and asked her to close the door๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
She came down and breaking things and telling them that she vl snatch pihu
Pihu was hiding in the room and watching everything
Adi confronted her and made fun of her marriage ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mihika and romi where showing the original BC and were ready to burn it...ishra too were their...shagun was trying to snatch the papers but simmi hold her tight...adi asked her wheather she knows that ishitha and ruhi were alive before...if she answer him he won't burn the papers
She accepted that she knows that they were alive...but she wants to take her place in ramans life so she hidden from them
Ishu got angry and started to slap her...she was slapping her until raman hold her back
Ishu told that she doesn't even deserved to be called mother๐Ÿ˜กhow can a mother leave her own blood in a misrable sutiation
Pihu was heartbroken hearing this but felt happy that she is not her mother ...ishitha is her mother that her mother is pure and golden hearted.and slept feeling happy
Ruhi felt bad and asked sorry to her ishima but ishu slappes her too that she didn't show her identity to her ...ruji huged her legs and asked sorry for her behaviour
Raman felt happy seeing this and hugged ishrudi ๐Ÿ˜Š
Continue soon
Thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜›

Happy new year๐Ÿ˜Š

Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mind blowing update...
Loved it...
Thanks for the fabulous update...
Update soon...waiting eagerly
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 45
Ishita-im sorry too i couldn't protect you both sisters that day.
Saying this she looked at adi called him with her eyes.
Ishita hugged his both the kids mouthing sorry for all the pain which she caused them unknowingly. And ruhi mouthed sorry for all the pains she given her family by rejecting them knowingly.
Raman embraced all three of them happily. All family members wiped their tears happily seeing everything sorted out.
But was really everything sorted. Thougt raman looking at wicked woman standing there Claded in black saree just like her. Only he knew how much black she was from inside out both. Raman tightened his grip on his little family.
Shagun was fuming in anger seeing them when her trance broke by a weird smell. Was she burning, yes she was but from where this burning gonna smell..??
She looked around sensing something was really burning, and the sight make her scream on the top of her voice.
Shagun-no... Mihir... You can't do this.
Mihir smirked and sat down near the left ashes on floor. He picked those ashes and showed her crushing her down.
Mihir-sorry but it's gone.
Yes mihir burnt those papers seeking the opportunity. It was the least he can do for his bhai and bhabhi. Whatever his sister has done to them.
Shagun-you always proved that you were never my brother.
Mihir smiled at her comment.
Mihir-thank you so much. I'm glad i proved that.
All family members discarded to their works leaving Shagun fuming. They felt relaxed as they knew that now pihu will never be gone. And she will be legally theirs.
Shagun had only one weapon now. That was pihu. She has only one way as much as she will brainwash her pihu will trust her and become hers. In court nothing will matter if pihu chooses her.
Shagun goes to her and sees her sleeping. She got angry seeing her sleeping peacefully.
Shagun-how can she sleep.?? Here everything is turned upside down and she is behaving as if nothing happened.
She purposesly drops her little bangles which were kept on vanity.
Pihu got up with a jerk. At once her eyes fell on those broken bangles. Pihu was in tears. Those bangles were not ordinary. She got down from bed sat near those shattered bangles. She looked up and saw Shagun.
Shagun-ohhh I'm so sorry pihu. I didn't do it on purpose. Come on baby don't cry now i will buy an other set. They are just bangles.
Pihu wiped her tears and collected those carefully. Pihu was crying because these were her first gift from her mother. Yes that day she complained Ishita cutely that she wants some gift from her. Though Ishita knew pihu was fond of bangles. She bought her a bunch, which made her jump. She promised Ishita that she will never wear them to prevent from destroying. She will always preserve it as mother's first affection. First sign of their growing bond. Did Shagun knew this..?? Was the only thougt arrived in pihu's mind. Till now pihu understood one thing that whatever this woman, Does there was always a reason behind it. Her selfish reasons. But pihu pressed her thoughts thinking genuinely that if she is upto something or planning, then she has to know it. So that she can save herself and her family. This was the little thing which she can do to her loving parents. Who have got troubled much just due to her.
Pihu-you wanted something mum...ma...
Today calling her was the biggest thing pihu was doing. She felt like she could have died before calling her mumma. Does she even know how much hatred she has earned by her actions.
Shagun faked her crying.
Shagun-pihu see no one is with your mumma. Your Papa is always behind that behenji. She has snatched him. And every family member is with her. Don't know what magic she has done. I'm afraid she will snatch you also.
Pihu smirked, this was the only thing she had expected from Shagun.
Pihu-don't worry i love my mother very much. No one can separate me from her.
Shagun-if you have to choose between your Papa and me...??
Pihu-i wish that day never comes. But if it comes I'm gonna choose my mother. Because i very well she has struggled more than Papa. So she needs me more than Papa.
Shagun got happy poisoning her and thought that no one can separate pihu from her.
Shagun leaves having a winning smile on her face.
Pihu collected those broken bangles & was about to put in a box. But one of that broken pricked her little finger. She winced in pain.
Pihu-aaahhh... ishimaa...!!!!
Next second pihu found her finger sucked. Ishita was holding her hand sitting near her & soothing her little pricked finger.
Ishita-have you grown too much..?? Don't you have mind. What was the need to do this. You must have called any of us for help.
Pihu-sorry... Ishimaa...
Ishita-you should be... And don't try this stunt ever.
Pihu-im sorry because i couldn't preserve them..??
Ishita-so what..?? I'm alive & will gift you thousands of them. So just shut your mouth and let me do your bandage.
Pihu looked at her mother's eyes. Which was full of concern, love, motherhood, and the most precious tears for her daughters pain.
How..?? How can God be this cruel...a woman who is full of motherhood... How can God make her barren and a woman who is full of cruelty is blessed with all Happiness.
Pihu-can i sleep with you today..??
Ishita smiled.. She scooped her in arms and moved in her (ishra room) room.
Ishita-raman can you please call my other two kids.
Raman-why what happened..??
Ishita-i will make them sleep today. It's feeling like decades have passed i haven't made them patted to sleep.
Raman smiled at his wife. He always had his chest broad when it comes to her. He was so much proud of her.
Adi Ruhi arrived after raman called them.
Seeing them Ishita called them by forwarding her hand.
Ishita-come i will make you all sleep today.
Both kids smiled and ran to bed. Pihu snuggled closer in her lap.
Pihu-i will sleep this side only.
Adi Ruhi chuckled at their little insecure princess.
They tickled her a little. Nuzzling in her tummy. Pihu giggled snuggling in ishita's embrace to save her from them.
Adi-no matter, we don't mind. You know why..??
Pihu-why bhaiya..??
Adi picked ishita's one hand and kissed it.
Adi-because she is our ishimaa. And she is unique. She loves all her children equally.
Ishita had tears in her eyes seeing all her children near her and full trust which can never be broken.
Raman smiled with teary eyes. To make the environment light. He said.
Raman-yes except me..?? She loves everyone and have enough time for everyone except me.
Saying this he took his place near adi. It looked a perfect family picture. Ishita on one side pihu, ruhi, adi, in mid and raman at other end. Raman didn't wanted to miss this moment. He immediately took out his phone and clicked number of selfies.
Ruhi-ishimaa... Stories...
Pihu-no today no story. Today ishimaa sing a song for us.
Raman immediately took a pillow and slept covering his face and ears.
Adi-Papa what happened..??
Raman-nothing adi. I was just worried about the torture If she is gonna sing. So I covered my ears. If you want you can also take precautions with cotton plugs.
Saying this he laughed but his laugh halted in mid, getting a pillow punch on his face from Ishita. He saw all his kids not laughing and fuming at his joke for their ishimaa.
Raman-what..??
Ruhi-if you feel like tortured, then take your pillow and go to my room.
And sleep their.
Ishita gave him a winning smile smirking. That their kids are on her side.
Raman-yes, now I'm the poor one.
Raman made a sad pout and sat their on bed.
Pihu-we asked you to go. Ishimaa will sing for us not for you.
Ishita giggled at his situation.
Raman picked his pillow and was going out, but then stop and sit on sofa.
Raman-im alright here. I sway i will not comment now.
Adi-ishimaa..! What's say. He should be punished or should be forgived.
Ishita-mmm... Let me think.
Seeing her making teasing face. raman made a pleading face pout. And Ishita smiled at his antics.
Ishita-let him be here adi. He feels torture by my song..? So let him be tortured.
All laughed seeing his state.
Raman was genuinely happy seeing his small family so happy after a long. He clicked their pics. But froze at the moment when Ishita started singing patting kids to sleep one by one moving her hand on each of their forehead. And planting a good night kiss.
Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho
Dil mera maange bas ye duaaa...
Raman got up and take his place near adi. They were half sleepy till. Their eyes were dozzing off.
Humdard hai, humdum bhi hai
Tu saath hai toh zindagi
Tu jo kabhi door rahe
Ye humse ho jaaye ajnabi
Tujhse mohabbat karte hain jo
Tujhse mohabbat karte hain jo
Kaise kare hum usko bayaan..
. ...
Ishita looked at her kids which were fully slept. She gave a peck on them and arranges the blanket covering them.
Raman-you don't sing that bad.. Madrasan...!!
Ishita didn't replied anything and goes in balcony.
Raman felt weird and goes to her. He hugs her from back keeping his chin on her shoulder. Ishita leaned back on him closing her eyes with a smile on her lips.
Raman-what happened Ishita..??
Ishita -

Jaagi bhi hai royi bhi hai
Aankhein ye raaton mein mere
Kyun har ghadi milke tujhe
Lagti rahe bas teri kami
Hum toh na samjhe tum hi kaho
Hum toh na samjhe tum hi kaho
Kyun tumko paake tumse juda...

Ishita turns around and hugs him keeping her head on his chest.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna
Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna
Dil mera maange bas ye duaa...

Raman breaks the hug and sees her fully in tears. He wiped her tears with his thumb and plants a kiss on her temple cupping her face. Ishita closes her eyes with her curved lips, to feel his lips on her face. Raman looks at her lovingly.
Raman-we are never gonna part..?? Now... Right..??
Ishita smiled and kisses on his chest before hugging him.
Ishita-no never. This time ruhi promise.
Raman knew what ruhi promise means to her. He tightened his grip on her closing his eyes to assure her presence near so close to him.
Next part coming in 1 hour.
LOVE SHAANI
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

yippee me first
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

mind blowing update Buddy..
thanks for pm..
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update
thank God Mihir burnt the papers
ishra and the kids are finally together
waiting for your update
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the late reply Di
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 46

1 month passed and court case was coming closure. One morning everyone was getting for their usual work. Ishita was serving breakfast and kids were enjoying their mother's breakfast.
Romi-bhabhi seriously.. I loved your food so much.
Teach something mihika also, she never cooks like you.
Ishita was about to say something but mihika interrupt in mid.
Mihika-i never cook like her because my akka is one in million a unique one. No one is like her and can never become like her.
Romi-hmmm you have point. That's why i love my bhabhi more than you.
Suddenly Ishita felt little dizzy. Raman saw her holding head. Before he can ask something she falls unconscious on floor. Raman runs to her and scoops her in his arms with worried face.
Raman-romi call the doctor.
Romi-bhai... Don't wait for doctor please let her take to hospital.
Toshiji-yes puttar he is right. Ishita was on medication after that accident. So let's take her.
Raman rushed taking her in car. Romi was driving the car rashly.
Raman-ishita please open eyes.. Don't know what happened.. She was ok in morning what happened in a minute.
At home adi was trying to calm pihu but she was not listening. At the end adi Ruhi and and others too heads to hospital.
When they reach. They raman walking to and fro in tension and doctors were checking Ishita.
Pihu-Papa... Ishimaa...!!
Raman-no pihu don't cry please. Just Pray to God...
Just then doctor comes out.
Family rushes to doc with bundle of questions.
Raman-what happened to her doc..?? Is everything fine..?? Why she fainted.
Doc-relax Mr Bhalla!, it happens in this situation.
Raman-in this situation...?? In what situation doc..? Please tell clearly I'm not getting you.
Doc-its good news Mr Bhalla your wife is pregnant.
Raman-so what if she is pregnant, what's the big deal...
His words halted in mid realising what doc said.
Adi-what did you say doc...? She is what..??
Doc-you are..??
Adi-I'm her son.
Doc-then celebrate child. Your baby bro or sister is going to come.
Saying this doc goes away telling them that they can meet Ishita.
Raman was still collecting what did doc said.
Toshiji, mihika, Mrs iyer, everyone goes in to share this news with Ishita & congratulate her leaving raruhidi.
Ruhi hugged adi crying with happiness.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya ishimaa... She is becoming mother in all sense.
Pihu too hugged them happily.
But they saw raman frozen in his same position.
Adi goes near him and keeps his hand on his shoulder shaking him a little.
Adi-Papa... What happened..? Aren't you happy..??
Raman came out of his trance listening adi.
Raman remembered everything in a flash of his past. How ishu got pregnant & shared with him. Then how much they were happy for this the baby. Then that brutual bus accident took place and every dream got shattered.
Raman- it's all repeating adi. What if... What if...
Ruhi-what if... What Papa..??
Raman-what if i couldn't protect her this time too..??

Last time in that bus accident...
Adi Ruhi made him sit on bench and sat near him both the sides. Pihu was looking at his scared face. She never saw him this much scared.
With the mention of bus accident she remembered reading Adi's diary in which he mentioned how Ishita saved them loosing her baby.
Adi holds raman's left hand and ruhi right hand.
Adi-that situation was not in our hand Papa. It had too take place so it took.
Ruhi-and Papa that time we were too small to take care of ishimaa but now we both are with you.
Pihu-me also didi.
Ruhi-yes see our princess is also their.
Adi-and why are you blaming yourself. That was not your mistake. This time ishimaa needs you just go in and live this moment. She must be waiting to share this happiness with you.
Raman tightened his grip on their hands.
Raman-im scared. What if...
Pihu-offo Papa. You think too much just go in.
Ruhi-yes Papa we all are with you just go.
Inside the room.
Everyone was thanking God umpteenth time to fill ishita's motherhood. And blessing her with this happiness. All were happy and taking her evil down with their different tips.
Ishita was too happy and seeing her crazy family with a contented smile. But her eyes were searching for raman.
Raman gathered some courage and goes in.
Family sees him and leaves from room knowing that ishra needs each other.
Romi was the last to go out and closes the door.
Ishita sees him still standing at door.
Ishita-raman...,! What happened..??
Raman- no... I'm scared.
Ishita giggled.
Ishita-raman I'm pregnant not you then why are you scared and nervous.?
Come here.
Ishita sensed his tension and called him forwarding her hand.
Raman goes near her taking baby steps. He holds her hand and sits near her. Ishita looks at him, she takes his hand put on her tummy.
Raman looks at her tummy and cries.
Ishita-baby see your Papa is more than you a cry baby.
Raman smiled listening her. But then became serious and caressed her tummy.
Raman- Ishita..,, will all be ok this time..? I'm scared. If it turns out like last time..
Ishita-stop it raman. Don't talk what didn't happen till. Be happy and live this moment. Raman..,,!! I'm pregnant...
Ishita said in excitement. But saw him still tensed so to make his mood fine she thought to tease him.
Ishita-raman..!! Don't you want to know whose child it is..??
Raman looked at her in shocked then pinch her nose roughly.
Raman-no because if i will ask then you will say ravan Kumar. And i don't want our baby to know about ravan Kumar.
Ishita-why..??
Ishita-baby should first know about jhansi Ki raani.
Ishita hit him playfully.
Ishita smiles seeing him getting normal and continue teasing each other. Ruhi adi and pihu were peeping in from the door. They closed the door after seeing their parents getting back to normal.
Everyone decided not to tell anything to Shagun.
Ishita came home and everyone restricted her from doing anything. All started pampering her.
Shagun was irked seeing this. But didn't knew the reason. She gets ashok's call and she leaves. Everyone sighes a relief seeing her leaving.
Toshiji-simmi thank God this upshagun is gone. Now i can pamper my daughter more.
Neelu make something to eat fast.
Neelu-i have already made mummy ji.
All sat to have dinner. Kids were taking extra care of Ishita and raman was over conscious. Ishita also didn't denied anyone, because though she handled raman but somewhere from inside she was also scared of something odd happenings. After all she was getting complete happiness today. So she let her family pamper her.
Mihika started eating first. After taking a bite she felt like throwing up and she ran to vomit.
Raman was about to take a bite but stopped in mid. All looked at Neelu.
Neelu-trust me it's not because of my food. Mihika bhabhi must bhi unwell.
Adi-this food is contaminated. Please don't, anyone don't have it.
Mihika came out with an angry face. Romi worriedly rushed to her.
Romi-what happened mihika.? You OK.?? Shall i call doctor.
Mihika was just staring him anger. She pushed his hand and slapped him.
Ishita-miku..,! What happened.? Why are you slapping him.. ?
Ishita came near her saying this and saw a pregnancy kit in her hand. She was shocked to see mihika pregnant.
Ishita-miku..,! You are pregnant.??
Romi smiled and goes to hug her. But she pushes him back.
Romi-I'm sorry mihika I thought to surprise you.
Mihika-romi you had treatment.
And didn't told me even.
Romi-i wanted to surprise you.
Mihika-to hell with your surprise.
Saying this mihika turned her face.
Toshiji-oye simmi they have gone mad. You bring sweets there are two happiness together. My both daughter in law are pregnant. O God I'm so happy.
Romi was standing holding his cheek. Raman came forward and hugs him congratulating.
Romi makes a sad pout.
Romi-but bhai...?? Which wife on this earth slaps her husband after getting pregnant..??
Raman-wo kya hain Na romi hmari biwiya normal biwiya to hain nahi. So ye sab to jhelna hi padega.
(romi our wives are not normal wives, they are madrasi tigress. So these things we have to tolerate)
This is just beginning , wait and watch what happens ahead.
Raman smiles tapping his shoulder and romi looks at mihika making a pout and mouthing a sorry.
Pihu-it means food is not contaminated... So we can have it.
All laughed listening her.
Neelu-thank you mata rani(God). My job is saved.
Ishita-romi on this happy occasion can i ask you something..??
Romi sure bhabhi. You don't need permission.
Ishita-i know you are not that old careless romi. You are sensible from before. So can i expect some sensibility from you.
Romi-I'm not getting you bhabhi..??
Ishita-see romi i don't want to stretch the matter. I will ask you straight. Can you just break the partnership from ashok.??
Raman sensed romi's changed behaviour. And stopped Ishita.
Raman-ishita leave this matter please. Its just business. Remember i also worked with him once.
Ishita-but that was your helplessness. And romi doesn't have any helplessness.
Raman-ishita please he is mature. You don't take stress, come we will celebrate.
Mihika looked at romi keeping her hand on her tummy with teary eyed.
Romi was about to say something just then the door bell rings..
Neelu goes to open the door and gets shocked seeing ashok and Shagun at the door.

Sorry friends got late due to some schedule of my papa
Next part coming soon in night

LOVE SHAANI