Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update
plz continue soon
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
They planned very well ...judge also helped them to sign those papers now BC got Mr&Mrs Ballater is pihu's parents not that witchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pihu fainted as per rudi plan but ishu got angry and slapped them
Pihu convo with ishu was superb ...she needs motherly love and she deserves to be taken care
Continue soon
Thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
divanfanS.Asya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
continue soon
thanks for pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
luved ishita and pihu outburst..
continue soon
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
loved the update very much
continue soon and thanks for pm
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 44
Pihu adi Ruhi were running in living room catching each other and playing. Ishita wes smiling seeing them. Ishra were sitting together on sofa. Raman looked at Ishita's smiling face and felt contented from inside. But his naughty side woke up he wanted to tease her he looked at the kids who were busy in playing. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and when she looked at him he winked at her. Ishita whispered in shock.
Ishita-raman what are you doing..? Kids are here anyone can see. Leave me.
Raman-i will leave but first kiss me.
Ishita-are you mad. We are in open.
Raman-and I'm romancing my wife not anyone else's wife. And that day you were like a wild cat. You were scratching me from up to down. So what happened today..??
Saying this he nuzzled her neck stealing from kids.
Ishita first tried to control. She clutches sofa pillow to suppress her desire. But the reality was she also wanted same and she was also craving for it. She stood up in a jerk.
Ishita-adi take care of your sisters and don't play much we are tired so going to rest.
Saying this she didn't waited for his answer and dragged raman holding his hand in their room.
Kids knew they need some privacy so didn't interfare and let them go just giving a wink and smile to each other. And again got busy in playing.
On the stairs.
Raman-what are you doing madrasan..?? I was teasing you...? What will kids think.
Ishita without answering him dragged him inside and bolted the door but it got left open a little.
Ishita pinned him on wall and Hugged him tight.
Ishita-what to do..? My hot husband is so irresistible.
Raman smiled seeing his effect on her after 7 years too. He holds her tight. And she presses her body giving him immense pleasure. Raman clutches her back to control himself closing his eyes.
Raman-stop behaving like this. I'm not able to control.
Ishita smiled seeing her effect that still she can seduce her husband. She moved her hand from back to front still hugging him. Removes his shirt a little and leaves a long open mouth kiss on his chest.
Ishita-who asked you to control..? I'm all yours only.
Raman-im warning you..?? Don't think also otherwise if i start i will eat you up fully.
Ishita smiled and pinched on his nipple moving her hand inside his shirt.
Ishita-i said I'm all yours Mr Bhalla.
Raman was controlling hard as it was day time but his sexy madrasan was in full seductive mood. He parted and picked her up and puts on bed. He layed down above her.
Raman-you have awakened the sleeping lion. Now see the consequences.
Saying this he took her lips in a passionate kiss. Ishita was nowhere less she craved for his love for 7 years so one day or one night was not enough for any of them. Both wanted each other in their embrace for long.
Down in living room.
Kids were still teasing and running to catch each other. Adi catches pihu and picks her by her waist like a back hug. He twirled her around & she giggled in his arms.
Pihu-adi bhaiya this is cheating. Catch ruhi didi also. Ruhi ran little far showing them tounge. She turns around in same pose to run more far but sees Shagun coming with an angry face. Shagun sees her like that and thinks ruhi is teasing her showing tounge.
Adi pihu saw them. Pihu was hanging in Adi's arms as he was holding her bt waist. Shagun didn't saw them as ruhi was standing in front. Adi looked at Shagun and them pihu adi looked at each other. They remembered that pihu has to be on bed because she fainted in court in front of Shagun. Adi at once rolled her in that hanging position and she at once rapped her tiny hands around his neck & rested her head on his chest closing her eyes . Adi picked her by legs too. It totally looked like adi is carrying a sleeping pihu.
Shagun-so ishimaa's ruhi. You're teasing me for loosing in court. Don't worry and don't think you won. I will definitely won next time.
Shagun goes fuming in ishra room. This time no one stopped her as they knew their parents will handle her.
Adi-get up you dramaqueen she is gone.
Pihu woke up and ran inside to sleep before she comes again.
Ishra room door were left open. She wanted to know badly that Ho that documents got changed. Without knocking the door she barged in. And was shocked to see raman kissing Ishita senselessly and Ishita doing same. They broke apart listening the door sound. They were fully dressed still.
Ishita got up in a jiffy but when she saw Shagun. She throws her head back at the edge of bed sighing.
Ishita-i thought someone from family came.
Raman also fell on her bossom and spoke.
Raman-what yaar madrasan you didn't close the door properly..??
Ishita-what's your problem..? Can't you see we are busy.
Shagun made faces.
Shagun-how shameless...??
Raman-why..?? You forgot.? Your 6"2' use to do same thing in front of me. That to without any liscence. And I'm romancing my wife i have full liscence.
Raman was kissing ishita's neck and speaking in between without looking at Shagun.
Ishita was brushing his head enjoying the pleasure.
Shagun got irritated seeing them like that.
Shagun-will you both stop..?? I want to ask how mother's name changed on that document..?
Raman-shut up you disturbing element and please get out i don't know anything.
Ishita-wait raman. Shagun.. You want to know..?? Then go & answer to adi first that how you made that document on your name when I was pihu's mother.
Shagun got sort of words and was leaving.
Raman-wait... Close the door before going.
Saying this both layed down again continuing there work.
Shagun fumed seeing them behaving so careless and shameless. She banged the door and left in anger.
Ishra saw her going and laughed enjoying her state.
Ishita-enough ravan Kumar. It's day time and door is also open so anyone can come.
Raman-this is not fair madrasan. Don't leave in between.
Ishita-wait for night my hot husband.
Saying this Ishita winked at him.
Raman-but no one is coming right now so i need one more.
Saying this he captured her lips for another passionate one.
Shagun broke the things in living room in anger.
Shagun-you all think you won...?? No I'm Shagun arora i will ruin everyone.
Adi-Shagun khanna..
Shagun looked at adi coming from inside.
Adi-don't tell me. Did you forgot you are now khanna not arora. But I'm angry with you miss... Oh I'm sorry Mrs khanna. You didn't invite me in your 2nd marraige..!!
Ruhi poked him sarcastically coming from back.
Ruhi-what bhaiya..?? 2nd marraige..?? I don't think so.
Adi-ohhh yes i forgot. It was 3rd..no no let me count.
Mihika-i will help you adi. 1st was raman jeeju, then ashok, then manoj then again raman jeeju, then again ashok. So it was 5th attempt.
Romi-but guys..!! Look at the positive part finally she is happily married...
Mihir-happily married...,,?? Yes may be happily... But are you sure romi..?? Happily... Because how far i know she can never be happy with one person. Write Shagun..??
Shagun-shut up...!! Just shut up..!!
Shagun throws more things getting angry.
Ishra comes down listening the noise.
Shagun-you don't know me i have something through which i can snatch pihu and ruin you all. I just have to find it. Once i get that i will...
Mihika cut her in between. Showing her the real document asked sarcastically.
Mihika-adi I think she is talking about this thing.
Raman smirked took the lighter towards romi.
Shagun got shocked seeing this & ran to stop romi. Ishita signs simmi.
Simmi steps ahead with toshiji and holds Shagun.
Shagun struggles in their hands. And as if simmi was holding her. She was sister of lion. So it was not easy to get out from her clutch.
Shagun-leave me.. Romi no.. You can't do that. Stop...
Romi didn't payed any heed to her he smirked at her lighting the lighter.
Pihu was watching it hiding.
Adi stopped romi.
Adi-chachu wait. Ok Mrs khanna we will leave you also and this paper also.
Ishita-adi...
Adi-ishimaa wait. I want to know from her something.
Shagun stopped struggling & simmi loosened her grip but didn't left her fully.
Adi-why did you wrote your name as pihu's mother. We all decided to tell pihu when she grows. We never accepted you her mom because she had full right to know the truth. So why you did this.
Shagun was quite listening him.
Adi-i didn't asked you to keep quite i want answer.
Shagun-ishita was dead so there was no point of writing her name. Everything was getting easy. Raman was alone. Pihu needed a mother. There was no benefit of playing any games. I was getting all. Raman you pihu and this family. So i thought...
Mihir-why not secure your future. Just tell us one last answer did you knew about ruhi and bhabhi that they are alive..??
Pihu was expecting a big NO from Shagun. Because in these years it was Shagun only who gave her mother's love. Whatever selfish reasons she have but she fulfilled her every demand. She was not any perfect mother but yes she was there to tap her in sleep.
So this much she can expect that Shagun didn't do all this thing intentionally. She didn't knew about ruhi & Ishita. But she was far away from the reality. Shagun knew she knew everything. Pihu's this illusion also broke seeing Shagun nodding in yes. Pihu stammered in her steps a little but she controlled holding the door. To hear all. She wanted to know how much low can she fall more. So she stood there rooted.
Shagun-the day we Ishita's suicide news came all were shattered. I too felt bad seeing raman broken. & i got call from hospital to collect my some belongings which i forgot in hospital in hustle bustle. When i was coming out my i got shocked seeing Ishita running inside the neighbourhood hospital. I called her but she was in so much hurry that she didn't listened. I followed her & i found out the whole matter. I also heard her talking with Mani that how she is guilty of his condition & ruhi's death, so she doesn't want to come back. I thought to talk with her but i was getting everything i couldn't afford to loose again and their main string ruhi was dead. So there was no hope in telling anyone. So i stayed quite & made DOB at my name.
Adi-you knew about ruhi too...??
Shagun-after pihu told me that she has seen Ishita in Australia. I went their so if by any possibility they are about to meet i will make it impossible. Raman came back to India & I stayed there to confirm if Ishita is really there i will make sure that she never comes back.
Unfortunately one day during taking a cab i saw cops arresting nidhi from a bungalow. I was shocked to see her alive. I went in that bungalow and inquired & came to know she is manager of ruhaan & got arrested in bankruptcy. I was having doubt about ruhi being alive., for clearing my doubt i had to check inside so i purposely spoiled my saree through water.
FLASHBACK
Shagun goes in to scan the house making the excuse of wash room. There were not much helpers. Nidhi didn't kept much due to Ruhi. There was only one lady who hot busy in kitchen as Shagun lied that she is nidhi's friend so she was making tea for Shagun.
Shagun walked scanning the rooms and stopped near one room which was wide open. She peeped in slowly.
There she saw a girl holding ishita's pic in her hand. Ruhi was facing her back towards the door. But the pic was not visible to Shagun. She identified him as ruhaan as he was wearing the wig. Shagun was about to leave bit stopped when she the sight in front.
Ruhi removed her wig opening her long hairs.
Shagun got shocked seeing that she was a girl.
Ruhi was very sad and emotional that day. So she was emotionally pouring her heart out to that pic. That pic of Ishita she stole from aliya's house once.
Listening her Shagun at once got that ruhaan is ruhi because non other than in this world can call ishimaa to Ishita except ruhi & adi.
She quickly ran away from there.
FLASHBACK END
Ruhi-wait when did this happen..?? That day you came to take my autograph. So you knew that who i was. Did this happen before...?? Because after that plane hijack news came and...
Shagun-yes i knew who you were. Ruhi laughed sarcastically...
Ruhi-wao...!! You know what that i was in deep thougt that why didn't felt angry on you..?? What stopped me to lash out on you like i did when i first met with ishimaa. I just lashed out badly creating a havoc in that house.
When ishimaa saw me first, her hand automatically went on my mole. My face, she felt my presence, my heartbeat. I cried after getting her one glimpse. But today i got what was the difference between confrontation of yours and ishimaa.
Meeting with ishimaa was the meeting of long separated two souls. But meeting with you was just a meeting with selfish woman.
Shagun-ruhi...,!!
*Slap*
was the only thing Shagun got in response of her words.
Ishita was dumb rooted at her place listening to Shagun and slapped her hard pulling her by arms. Here she was craving for her dead soul, was dying in the guilt of not being able to save ruhi 7 years ago. And this woman who calls herself a mother...!!!
Wait is she even deserve to be called as mother. This thought came across not only to Ishita but pihu too.
Pihu closed her eyes tight when ishu slapped Shagun.
Pihu was in another thought. The image of being good mother...no not good mother but yes she was a mother to her in these 7 years broke in a second. How...?? How can she hide this big truth, How she stopped herself from not hugging ruhi ones knowing she is alive. She was her daughter... She had blood relationship.
Raman just shockingly looked at this selfish woman... Just because if ruhi comes back she will be out from this house she decided to leave ruhi in that vulnerable state in that witch nidhi's clutch.
Pihu's mind stopped working. She holded her head tight. This woman ignored her blood relation daughter then how can pihu expect a true love for herself from Shagun when she was not even her blood. She felt bad for ruhi and adi that shagun's dirty blood was flowing in their body. And for the first time her jealously from ruhi that ishimaa loves her more ended. Though this jealously was not real but yes she was jealous because her mother always loved ruhi more. First time pihu felt proud of herself because she had her ishimaa's blood in her body pure & selfless blood. But her head was spinning. She couldn't take more. So she moved towards her bed holds her doll and sleeps hugging her. With a contented smile that she is not a part of some tricky woman. Her mother was an angel and will remain an angel.
Ishita-how dare you..? How dare you leave rooh there in that condition...?? I want to kill you right now.. I just wanna kill you.
Ishita was uncontrollably hitting Shagun. No one stopped her too. They felt disgusting looking towards this witch woman. Who was not even a complete woman even.

Seeing Ishita's condition raman and all got worried that she may worsen her health. Ruhi goes to stop her but when she saw rooh she more aggressive remembering Shagun leaving ruhi there in nidhi's house. She started hitting her more.
It was enough thought raman & pulls Ishita by her arms & hugs tightly stopping her. She struggled for sometimes and tried to come out but his hold was too strong & she was also exhausted . At last she gave up and cried in his arms.
Ishita-raman... She left our their to be tortured...
Raman-ssshhh ruhi is with us & safe now.
Ruhi-yes ishimaa see I'm safe.
Listening ruhi's voice she broke the hug. She remembered her first meeting with ruhaan in Australia.
Ishita slaps ruhi.
Ruhi looked at her confused. Not only ruhi but all were shocked and confused that why she slapped ruhi.
Ishita-why you didn't tell me that time. You were angry with me..?? So you should have lashed out at me instead of lashing out alone & creating a havoc in that room. Instead of using your this small brain you should have asked me... You thought that i left you for pihu... So you should have asked me that if i left you for that baby then why that baby is not with me..? You should have asked what am I doing there leaving my family... Why..?? Why you didn't asked me if you thought that way...?
Ruhi felt speechless. Yes Ishimaa is right. I should have asked her. And should have thought for once that why they are separated.

Ruhi said nothing but just stood holding her cheek which became red with ishita's fingers copied there.
She sat down holding ishita's feet.
Ruhi-im sorry ishimaa. I'm really sorry. I thought in the wrong way. Please forgive me i forgot that the woman who sacrificed her own child to save us. That woman can never be selfish. I'm sorry please forgive or punish me. Due to my foolishness many things spoiled.
Ishita & everyone cried seeing ruhi crying like this.
Ishita couldn't take more she picked her up holding her shoulders.
Ruhi-im sorry for giving you so much pain.
Ishita-im sorry too i couldn't protect you both sisters that day.
Saying this she looked at adi called him with her eyes.
Ishita hugged his both the kids mouthing sorry for all the pain which she caused them unknowingly. And ruhi mouthed sorry for all the pains she given her family by rejecting them knowingly.
Raman embraced all three of them happily. All family members wiped their tears happily seeing everything sorted out.
But was all really sorted out... .? thought raman looking at the witchy woman standing at some distance.
GOSSSHHH..!! DON'T KNOW WH HAPPENED TO MY I'D..?? IT GOT LOCKED OR WH DON'T K. AFTER TRYING HARD IT GOT OPEN. SO ON TH COMPENSATION POINT IT'S A LONG PART.

GUYS M NEARABOUT ENDING TH STORY IN 4-5 PARTS ONE MAY BE BEFORE THAT. BECAUSE NOTHING IS LEFT NOW WHATEVER I LEFT I WILL COMPLETE IN 4-5 PARTS. SO NOW IT SEEMS LIKE DRAGGING. SO IF ANYONE OF YOU WANT ME TO INCLUDE ANY MORE SCENES PLEASE YOU ALL ARE ALWAYS WELCOME JUST SUGGEST ME YOUR IDEAS ACCORDING TO THI STORY WHAT ELSE SCENES YOU WANT TO READ.. .. I WILL DEFENETLY ADD ALL YOUR WISHES. SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR PM ME IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE HERE COMMENTING.. .. ..
WILL BE WAITING FRIENDS...

LOVE SHAANI
divanfanS.Asya thumbnail
nice update dear
continue soon
thanks for pm dear
divanfanS.Asya thumbnail
now i think you should make your new thread
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome wonderful. Amazing. Love romance fun pain revelation all at the same time. Update soon