Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome. Fun loving emotional. Too much enjoyable update. It's amazingly wonderful. Loved it. Cont soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
Puri family nautanki hai
aww the kids caught ishra romancing 😳
please continue soon
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
So shagun started her ugly custody battle. ...pihu heard it and told to rudi 😲...all wanted to share this with ishra and adi tracked their mobile and came to know that they are in their old appt
Ishra were in their own romantic world😉...their romantic moments broke when they find rudi and Mihika at their door step...ishra embarrassed. ...and they heard pihu's cry...Mihir bought pihu there
They shared everything with ishra...Mihir also shared what he came to know ...it was a shocking for them that shagun married Ashok and ready to snatch pihu from ishra...Adi and Mihika shared their idea and now the drama starts
Morning they started their drama as per their plan...really Thoshiji, pihu all are very big drama queens😉
Precap------ why pihu fainted??? Is it part of drama????
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😛

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
ishra were sleeping cuddling to eachother
raman was going to kiss ishita but got disturbed due to the bell he was going like that only ishita asked him to wear something he goes wearing pant only and saw adi ru and mihika thier they got shocked seeing him like that abd closed eachother eyes raman got confused and saw himself halh naked and goes inside asked ishita to wear her clothes ruhi and adi told them everything ishita was hurt raman made her understand mihir told them shagun got married to ashok they were shocked adi gave them idea pihu was crying Ishita consoled her
full family is nautanki especially pihu her antics was so cute
pls continue soon

Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dii
ishra disturbed poor raman
raman romi dining scene mast
hahaha
precap scary .
continue sooon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I THINK U PREPARE NEW THREAD FOR THIS FF DI
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@40
So emotional
The camcorder messages were so nice
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@41
Ishra patched up
But stupids pick up the phone of kids
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 43

Court scene.
Shagun was trying to convince judge that what sacrifices she has done in this 7 years for pihu. And she is pihu's mother.
(you can imagine this scene from real yhm., I'm not interested to write her so called sacrifices)
Raman stands up angrily.
Raman-she is lying. She is not pihu's mother. I want to say something please your honour.
Judge-ok Mr Bhalla come in witness box.
Raman looked at Ishita and she consoled him pressing his hand.
Raman-i agree Shagun did many thing for us in 7 years. But i never gave her any authority of being my wife. My ruhi has spend her childhood without a mother and father love. So i didn't wanted pihu to go from same. So when Shagun wanted to take pihu's responsibility then i agreed she herself came leaving her fiancee manoj. I already lost Ishita i didn't wanted to loose her last sign her daughter. So i asked Shagun to stay in my home. But she always stayed in other room. I agree i shouldn't have lied to Pihu.
I should have told her about Ishita because don't know why my heart always felt that she is alive. But she did suicide attempt because of me. So i got scared thinking that pihu might hate me knowing the truth. But trust me mam Shagun never gain that position in my house. It was always of my Ishita. Please don't snatch her.
Ishita cried listening him. She knew that raman was hurt and his possessiveness was more than anything. She side hugged him consoling and sharing his pain when he came back.

Now Shagun was again in witness box.
Shagun-judge mam all are lying. I'm her legal mother.
Raman stands up angrily.
Raman-shut up you greedy woman. Ishita was right i should have agreed her. And would have never took your womb on rent. You are disgusting woman. I feel shame in saying that i took your womb on rent.
Ishita made him sit down consoling him.
(Shagun's lawyer=jai singh)
Shagun-mam i have proof that I'm pihu's legal mother.
Jai showed judge the DOB document.
Judge saw the papers.
Ishra were sitting holding each other protectively & little scared too.
Ruhi adi were sitting outside holding pihu's hand. She was scared too.
Adi-pihu you remember.? What you have to do.
Pihu-yes adi bhaiya but what about those papers.
Ruhi-yes bhaiya you didn't tell us what you & chitti did.
Adi smiled thinking what they did.
Inside.
Judge-your name is Mrs Shagun khanna right..?
Shagun-yes mam.
Judge-so how can you become her legal mother..??
Because it's written Dr Ishita RKB here as pihu's legal mother.
Shagun-what..??
A man came with a file and gave it to Neil.
Neil-yes mam i want to show you those documents which Mr Bhalla forgot at home so we have send our man to bring it. It's clearly written here that Mr Bhalla and Mrs Bhalla are pihu's legal mother.
Mihika smiled thinking what they did.
FLASHBACK
Mihika was working on laptop.
Adi-chitti be careful it should look original.
Neil-yes mihika my half work is over. I have got new documents signed by pihu's doctor. But I need legal stamp and judge sign too. That will take time tomorrow morning. So until my assistant get it signed we have to morph this old one.
Mihika-it's almost done Neil. I have just scanned those documents and edited mother's name. Till we get real one. We have to exchange these papers with shagun's file.
Adi-but we can't do it in night. Because she can recheck the file.
Neil-you have to change this file in morning. Can you manage it adi.
Adi thought for a while.
Adi-ok uncle i will manage.
Neil-ok i will talk to Ishita bhabhi. Because that judge knows her well. If she will ask help may be judge understands our problem and help us.
In morning hearing was at 12.
Ishita called by much difficulty because it was not easy to talk directly but due to it was ishita's case judge too wanted to know what happened again because Ruhi was now ok with them so judge agreed to meet her. Ishita meets her and narrated everything asking for help. Judge agreed to help her because she has seen Ishita struggling and adi too pleaded.
But due to some problem judge asked them to come after an hour to get the legal formalities done.
Now adi has to change the old documents with the morphed one.
He saw Shagun coming in the corridor. Mihika was hiding behind a pillar. She walked straight and collided making Shagun fall and file too fell. Adi saw her diverted he took the opportunity and at once changed the file.
Shagun-what the hell!! Can't you see and walk..?? My saree... Got spoiled.
Adi swapped the file and kept it in bag. He left the file on floor and runs.
Mihika-I'm sorry. I forgot that nowadays you have limited sarees to wear.
Shagun-shut up you...
Mihika leaves ignoring her.
Neil sends his assistant to get the legal formalities done on original new document.
FLASHBACK END
Mihika smiles remembering it. And outside adi laughs telling ruhi pihu this.
Ruhi-pihu now you have to concentrate on your plan.
Pihu nodded.
Inside.
Shagun-no there was my name. It's wrong. I have those legal documents.
Judge-but the document which you gave is also have Mrs Bhalla name not yours.
So legally it's proved that Ishita Bhalla is pihu's mother.
Neil-now i want to call ruhi Bhalla. To let you know that how great mother Shagun khanna is.
Ruhi was called in witness box. She spoke against Shagun. Next adi was called he too spoke against Shagun.
Neil-you can see mam shagun's own children are not supporting her.
Judge-now i want to know pihu's opinion.
Pihu was called in witness box.
Pihu didn't looked at anyone. She just closed her eyes and remembered every cruelty of Shagun. She remembered every suffering of Ishita.
Pihu(st)-i can't take any chance.
Judge-pihu don't be afraid beta. Just tell me whom do choose if want to choose between mumma and Papa.
Pihu looked at ruhi. Ruhi signalled her.
Pihu acted feeling dizzy and was loosing control.
Ishita noticed her uncomfortableness. She noticed if pihu falls she will badly be injured. No one understood what's going on ruhi also didn't noticed that pihu will be injured. Ishita ran towards pihu. Pihu was just acting according to adi's plan. She was also unknown that she will get injured.
Pihu falls unconscious but Ishita keeps her hand between her head and a rod of witness box. So that it cannot hit. She immediately pulled her in her lap and shouted raman's name.
All got shocked. Raman too ran and both took her out.
Judge shifted the decision for next date which was after 1 month.
At home.
Ruhi pihu adi were laughing at their plans.
Ishita looked at them angrily with tears eyes. She remembered how pihu must have hit that rod if Ishita wouldn't reach at time. She looks here and there saw a vase and broke it angrily. Raman and kids looked on halted in their position. Ishita started breaking everything. All were confused and was trying to stop her. Ishita pushed adi and slapped him hard.
She then holds ruhi and slaps her too.
Ishita-i warned you all but it seems everyone took lightly.
Raman-ishita relax.
Ishita-no... I can't what did they think of themselves. You know what pihu. You go and stay with Shagun. But no one has any right to hurt my children in anyway. Not my children even. I told you that day that you three will not hurt yourself. If I wouldn't reach on time she must have been in hospital till now. Did you all realised that..??

Pihu got up angrily and breaks the glass of milk. Ishu looked at her. Pihu started breaking rest of the things.
Ishita-pihu what are you doing.
Pihu-same what you did.
Ishita goes and raises her hand but stops in mid.
Pihu-why did you stop. Slap, slap me ishimaa. You stopped because you love them more. So you slapped them but not me. I'm not your kid and they are your kid. You did everything for them but can't tolerate a single injury of mine for me. I want to live with you i want same love which you do with adi bhaiya and ruhi didi.
Ishita-you think you have grown much. What do know about mother's love..? Nothing. You know nothing.
Pihu-that's what I'm saying ishimaa. I know nothing. And i want to know. But you never see anything beyond ruhi didi. You thought that she died so you left us you never thought that you had two more kids except ruhi didi. You left me with Papa. Who always loved me but showed his anger to adi bhaiya. Why this difference in your kids ishimaa. You left us with that woman who calls herself a mother. And never think once before using them.
Ishita slaps her this time.
Ishita-you gave your answer yourself. I'm not Shagun to use my kids for keeping them with me.
Pihu-why..?? Why can't you do this.?? If she can do this with bad intentions then why can't you do with good intentions. Ok... I agree i must have got hurt. But we all are getting hurt ishimaa. And that time you were also hurting. The difference is i must have hurt physically. And you all were hurting mentally.
Pihu calmed down a little and wiped her and Ishita's tears.
Pihu-ishimaa... Please try to understand. We have seen you suffering we are just trying to protect you. So that we can get your love, warmth and motherhood. I want your love ishimaa. Like you use to love ruhi didi unconditionally. We both have blood relationship ishimaa. But i want heart relationship with you like ruhi didi and adi bhaiya have with you. Please ishimaa...
Ishita hugs pihu and both cry their heart out pouring their pain to each other.
Adi Ruhi and raman looks on teary eyed.
Pihu-i want an equal share ishimaa in everything. Hurt, love, pain, happiness everything.
Ishita-ssshhh enough..!! You are just a chotu rooh. she was also Daadi Amma in her age.
All laughed listening her.
Ishita-but betu i don't want you all to be hurt in anyway babu...
Pihu-im sorry for today ishimaa. But we didn't have any option. I can't take papa's name their otherwise she will not trust me further. And couldn't afford to loose you all. Yes I agree I should have been more careful. And i promise next time we will take care.
Pihu holds her both ears and says sorry.
Ishita also holds her both ears and says sorry too.
Ishra and kids have an emotional hug.
Ashok-what the hell Shagun you showed me that document it had your name then how come it changed.
Shagun-i don't know ashok. And when i brought from home. I checked twice in car it was ok. I don't know how it got changed.
Jai-and because of your foolishness that Neil pathak made my joke in court. It's my mistake i should have seen it before handling over to judge.
Saying this jai leaves angrily.
Shagun breaks wine glass.
Shagun-and that stupid pihu. She has to faint at that time only.
Ashok-i don't know anything. Make her ready for next hearing. Till then stay at Bhalla house.
Shagun-obvoiusly.! And pihu will never let me go. So no one will point finger on me.

Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Good to have you back