Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Wonderful update...
luved raman's cute possessiveness..
awww raman's recorded messages were really nice..

Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Raman expressed his pain through recording lovely
Continue soon
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update. ..
Raman's confessions and recording were really nice...
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update ishu is thinking about forgiving Raman plz continue soon
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very touchy update
Raman came to her clinic to have lunch together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Accidentally he hurt her and really felt sorry for what happened ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Then he blind folded her and took her to their old house ...I missed that house yaar๐Ÿ˜•
Ishu saw all their pictures. ...in their room she saw so many Ishraru pics and camcord records...Raman poured his feeling his love his loneliness in those records๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ishu also started crying...nd said sorry to him for her mistake ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hope everything gets clear between them๐Ÿ˜›
Continue soon
Thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜›
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dtkp

You made me cry on my birthday

I'm so sorry but this idea was the best thing and best way i could think.
But i think it's unique way and you all love it
Anyway
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updte dii
raman possesiveness
that recording awww one
finally both gonna share their feelings
luved it
continue soon dii
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional update totally loved it continue soon
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry friends that day my phone got damaged and all datas got deleted.
Sorry for inconvenience.
PART 41
Ishita-i was also at fault raman...
Raman looked at her with tears in his eyes which were not ready to stop.
Raman-yes both were at fault so if both are at fault then why we both are punishing each other.
Ishita-im sorry i shouldn't have left you and our kids.
Raman-and i shouldn't have shouted and blamed you.
Both hugged each other tightly. Crying their heart out. Pouring their pain.
Raman-i want you Ishita... In my life. 7 years were hell for you and me both we can't be without each other. Please this time not for ruhi not for adi not for pihu not for anyone. Let's start afresh just for us.
Ishita-just for us..?
Raman-yes just for us. Just for you and just for me.
Ishita-i was craving to listen this from you. I too don't want this relationship for anyone else i want it for us.
Ishita holds his hand and takes him on sofa she sits and signalles him to sleep in her lap.
Ishita-you said that you found peace here. So come.
Raman sleeps in her lap hugging her waist. He kisses her on her tummy and adjusts more in her.
Ishita smiles seeing his antics. She brushes his hair and pats him. After a long duration he was peacefully sleeping in her lap or we can say he was just being there. He opened his eyes and saw Ishita resting keeping her head back and her hands were on his head another hand was near his neck.
He felt like being in heaven. He holds her hand smiling and just staring at her.
Ishita felt his touch and woke up. Actually she was also awake. She gave him a wide smile.
Ishita-how are you feeling..?
Raman-heavenly.
Ishita's phone rang and raman made a sad face. She smiled at his reaction. It was from home.
Ishita-hello.
Pihu-ishimaa where are you. Come fast na.
Ishita-what happened betu..? Any problem.?
Pihu-no ishimaa. But it's late. That's why I called.
Ishita-but betu i Already told adi bhaiya. That i will be late. I'm out for some work.
Pihu-then who will help me in my project.? Papa have also not come till.
Raman took the phone.
Raman-pihu... What help you need..??
Pihu-hawww Papa you are with ishimaa..??
Raman-yes i thought to kidnap her for today. But if you need help then we are coming.
Pihu-no Papa i will ask from mihika chitti. You both come when your work is over.
Raman-but pihu why are you whispering where are you..??
Pihu-in wash room. Shagun mumma is there na so i came here to call ishimaa.
Raman smiled at her daughter. And disconnected the call.
Raman-she has fully gone on her mother.
Ishita-oo hello her mother is here only.
Raman-when did i deny for it..? So..??
Ishita-what...??
Raman-im Hungary.
Ishita-ayyo murugan we forgot our lunch in car. I will go and get it.
Saying this she rushed out.
Raman hit his head with his palm.
Raman-matarani what type of wife you have given me. I meant I'm Hungary for her. And this fatty rushed to have food...!!!!
Ishita came back with lunch.
Ishita-raman how come everything is arranged and available here...?? When no one lives here.
Raman-you remember when we came here. We met someone. He is caretaker of this house i have kept him. So that i can come here and meet you daily.
Ishita-ohhh so i got it. Why he was shocked seeing me. Though my eyes were closed but i heard his reaction seeing me.
Raman-yes he might be thinking that i brought some ghost. That's another thing that I'm used to this horrific face. But here has seen you till in pics only so in real he got scared.
Ishita-hahaha..!! Sooo funny. I'm amused.
Raman-i always say truth. It sounds funny itself.
Ishita-if your jokes are finished then come have some food.
Raman-you have already washed your hands and I'm feeling so lazy to go and wash.
Ishita-so..?. You want me to feed you or what.??
Raman-you don't have any options.
Ishita-kud kud Kumar you will never change.
Raman-for you I'm always going to be like this. Now that's your problem how to handle me.
Ishita shook her head on his antic and started feeding him.
At home.
Mihika was helping pihu in project.
Ruhi was doing her project and adi was working on laptop.
Shagun came their. She was planning differently being in her world. She wanted pihu to be ready for court case. If judge asks her to choose she should choose Shagun. Not raman.
Shagun-pihu come with me i will help you.
Pihu-its ok mumma chitti is helping me.
Shagun was shocked to hear chitti from pihu's mouth. Because according to Shagun pihu doesn't know that pihu knows Ishita is her mother. pihu should call chachi to mihika not chitti.
Pihu didn't realised this difference.
Ruhi and adi looked at each other realising the blunder pihu did.
Adi-why are you staring her like that..?? I and ruhi call mihika chitti so she heard and she also calls her chitti. Don't use your mind everywhere.
Mihika pinched pihu. Pihu mouthed sorry cutely.
Shagun-ok ok whatever pihu come baby.
Pihu-mumma everything is scattered here how will i take all things and come, I'm ok here.
Shagun goes irritated she knew all are their so she couldn't force pihu.
She goes in her room.
Ruhi saw adi lost.
Ruhi-what happened adi bhaiya..?
Adi-i know her very well. Something is definitely going on in her mind. She was calling pihu for some purpose.
Pihu-so should I go..??
Adi-yes i mean no we will go. Come saying this all four of them goes towards her room.
Adi peeped in and saw Shagun holding some file.
Shagun-you don't know Ishita this is my biggest brahmastra. I will totally destroy you by this. You can't even imagine what's in this file.
Saying this she kept the file in locker without locking it and goes. Adi and all runs back seeing her coming out.
Adi whisperes something in pihu's ears.
Pihu runs to Shagun.
Pihu-mumma i wanna bye some stationary for my projects please come with me.
Shagun gets happy thinking that now she can brainwash pihu. She happily takes pihu out. Pihu turns and shows thumbs up to her siblings.
Mihika stayed out of room to see Shagun doesn't come back. Adi ruhi barged in and opened the locker. They took out the file. Ruhi didn't understand anything because they were just pihu's DOB certificate.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya what's wrong in these papers.
Adi-something is definitely wrong which we are not able to figure out. Do one thing you go out and send chitti in. May be she can figure out.
Mihika comes and ruhi goes out.
She tries to understand but couldn't.
Adi-what was she talking about in this certificate.
Pihu's birth date birth place it's not of any use for her. Parents name...
Mihika-wait... Parents name...?? Yes parents name legally on pihu's birth certificate pihu's mother is Shagun. It's written here on mother's name.
Adi-how is this possible. It must be written Ishita Bhalla chitti.
Mihika-that's right may be jeeju did this because he was angry that time. So... Or maybe he didn't noticed this due to so much of tension and Shagun took advantage of this.
Adi-it means she was planning these things from that time..?
Wait is this possible that she knew ishimaa is alive.?
Mihika-may be because if she didn't knew then why she didn't wrote akka's name here.?
Adi-we have to tell this to ishimaa Papa asap.
But pihu told both are out together.
Mihika-adi call them. Because we can't trust Shagun. She can do anything any time before that we have to do something of these papers. Because if Shagun shows this in court. Then this will work in her favour in custody case.
Adi heard ruhi whistling and understood Shagun is back with pihu. Mihika took picture of that certificate from her phone and they kept it back in locker.
Both peeped out and saw Shagun was already coming their.
Pihu saw them peeping. Both looked at pihu and signalled her to do something. Pihu thinks and falls down shouting Ahhh.
Shagun turned to see her and adi mihika ran in their room taking the advantage. Pihu saw them going and she stood saying she is ok.
Adi was continuously calling ishra.
Otherside ishra were so lost in each other and kept their phone on vibration. Suddenly raman's eyes fall on ishita's phone. He saw adi calling.
Raman- madrasan you know what your son is my biggest enemy. always coming in between.
Ishita- shut up let me see may be something is urgent.
Raman-yes otherwise he will again send me jail in crime of kidnapping you.
Ishita-don't worry this time i will also accompany you their. It will be fun. Romance in jail.
Ishita said this with a wink.
Raman-wao madrasan. My biwi has become bold. So, what about romancing here..?
Raman bends to kiss her saying this. But to his surprise Ishita leaned more and pecked his lips.
Ishita-don't worry I'm ever ready.
Raman just looked on shockingly.
Ishita saw him freezed & smiled seeing him. She again bends and peck his lips again. But raman was still shocked to see her like this he still didn't moved.
Ishita-what happened to Punjabi man..? It seems like someone has become old. And forgot to romance
It's ok i understand.
Raman-oo hello!, I'm not old ok. But i love to see madrasan ever ready.
Saying this raman moved his hands in the nape of her neck. Ishita shivered under his touch.
Ishita moaned his name.
Ishita-raman.!! I missed this touch very much.
Raman pulled her more closer by holding her neck. Leaned near her lips and whispered brushing his lips on her.
Raman-and i missed my name from your mouth.
Ishita-what are you waiting for..?
Raman was about to kiss her but ishita's phone rang which was in raman's hand.
Raman looked down but Ishita holds his face back facing him towards her they joined their head.
Ishita-adi can wait raman. Please keep it aside.
Saying this Ishita brushed her thumbs on his lips.
Raman-if you are going to behave like this then i can make whole world wait forever.
Raman thrown the phone aside and kisses her finally. It was not any slow kiss it started wildely. This kiss was of completeness, togetherness, longingness of 7 years. Ishita's hand was brushing in his hair. And his hands were moving all around her body. Both parted in the need of oxygen and again kissed wildely. Both parted again bends tilting their heads and kissing open monthly each others nape of neck. Both were breathing heavily. No one wanted to part away. Ishita moved her hand in front and started unbuttoning his shirt.
Raman smiled between the kisses.
Raman- desperate madrasan.
Ishita-very...
Raman-and I'm more than you.
Saying this he removed her saree pallu and started kissing her bossom.
Otherside adi was calling them continuously. Mihika was also trying. But ishra were busy in giving pleasure each other.
Pihu-adi bhaiya what we will do now.
Ruhi-pihu tell us exactly what she told you. We know her very well. She wanted to talk alone with you.
Pihu-i didn't understand didi. She was just asking that if someone asks me that whom do i love more mumma or Papa then what will i say.
Adi-and what did you answer.
Pihu-i said my mother... But i didn't meant her. By saying mother i meant ishimaa not her.
Ruhi-but she... doesn't know this.
Mihika-and she was preparing pihu for court. Because judge will definitely ask her opinion in custody.
Ruhi-like they asked mine.
Pihu-and you choose ishimaa.
Ruhi-yes i was too small to understand these things i felt more loved by ishimaa motherly love which i was craving for so i choose whom i felt is correct.
Adi-your relationship with ishimaa was of heart.
Mihika-yes i still remember when she first called akka Ishita mumma.
Ruhi and mihika smiled remembering the moment.
Adi-but why they are not picking my call.
Mihika-may be they patch up. And spending some quality time together.
Ruhi-but this is also important na chitti.
This side mihika adi ruhi pihu were upset and Otherside ishra were lost in their love making world.
PRECAP-ishra sleeping cuddling each other. Adi Ruhi and mihika reached their.
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice dear
IshRa are lost, and poor kids trying to reach them