Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What happened to ishita???
Interesting teaser
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice and interesting teaser plz continue soon and also continue ur other story plz
1023427 thumbnail
nice & shocking too plz dnt separate ishraruadipihu..
1023427 thumbnail
superb and awesme part.. Thnks for pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice and interesting teaser..
eagerly waiting for the update..
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nail biting teaser🤔
Custody battle
Update soon
Thanks for pm😛
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 40
Ishita saw last patient. It was 2'0 clock afternoon. She stretched her body to relax. Her eyes suddenly fell on lunch box which raman left in car.
Ishita remembered how she used to go in his office to have lunch with him. It was her first lunch with him. When he shared his insecurities with her about subbu. It was first time he asked her about her Happiness...!!!
That was the first time when Ishita felt her importance in his life. He really thougt about her Happiness. That is she really happy in this marriage ..??
Ishita-am i doing over now..?? He always cared for me. 7 years ago his anger was because he took as a right on me. And after 7 years also his anger was because he took again as a right on me get angry. And I was also wrong... I shouldn't have left my kids and him. I should have punished him being with my kids too.
I got my punishment in the form of ruhi's hatred raman's hatred. Raman have also forgiven me many times. I troubled him much in that Shagun ghost track. I think it's over now i should give him chance. He is also regretting from heart. So, how can i become so heartless. After all he is raman my raman, my love, my life.
Ishita wiped her tears remembering all the moments. She smiled a little remembering her first made pasta which was worst. She was about to get up and take lunch to his office just then her secretary entered.
Sec-mam your next patient is here..
Ishita-but that was last. I didn't have any appointments now right..??
Sec-yes mam. But it's an emergency.
Ishita-ok send in.
Ishita made faces but as she was a responsible doc she couldn't deny.
Ishita saw someone entering and turned back to wear her coat.
Raman-you don't need to wear that for treating me.
Ishita-raman... You... Here... Is everything alright...??
Raman-yes... Actually i forgot that lunch. And my tooth also have problem. So i thought to get it checked once.
Ishita- ohhh yes i was about to bring lunch. So if you are my last patient then it's good you can take it. Anyways come lie down i will check.
Raman sat on dental chair. Ishita bends on him to check. He remembered first time when he came for check up how they fought on her chuda and how he teased her on being a fake doctor.
Raman smiled remembering those moments. Ishita was shocked to see him smiling.
Ishita-strange... Raman Kumar Bhalla.
Raman-huh...!! What..??
Ishita-i mean it's first time that i injected rkb and he is smiling.
Saying this Ishita turned back to keep the empty injection.
Raman-you cheater... You injected me o God how much it's paining.
Ishita-you are such a big dramebaz. Nothing has happened to you. I just injected an empty injection or you can say i just injected the needle to scare you but don't know where were you lost. You didn't even feel anything and smiling like an idiot. Now tell me truly what are you doing here.?? I mean why you came here.?
Raman sat straight being caught.
Raman-wo I thought to have lunch with you here. Like you used to work for our relationship in beginning. I thought to start in your way. But when you bend to check i remembered the first treatment when i was injured and you came to treat me.
Raman bowed his head saying this as if he is feeling guilty.
Ishita looked at him and remembered the same moment. She turned took the surgical knife in her hand and was going to keep on its place to empty the place for keeping lunch.
Raman misunderstood that she is angry. He pulled the knife from her hand unknowingly to pull her back. But instead of her hand knife got pulled and her hand got a deep cut. Due to the sudden jerk she collided with table and her leg strike with some sharp object and her leg and hand both started bleeding.
Raman was shocked to see this. He closed his eyes in disbelief he came here to soothe her pain and here he again gave her another pain.
Ishita cried seeing her hand bleeding and turned back.
Raman was also having tears.
Raman-i always hurt you. Why i came here and what i did..?
I shouldn't have come here.
Ishita couldn't hold her tears seeing him so hurt. Raman sad down on floor all broken and saw her leg bleeding too. He got up and hurriedly and dressed up her hand.
Raman-i never say sorry na..?? I'm too bad. Always make you cry.
Ishita was just watching him without blinking her eyes.
Raman finished dressing up her hand and sat down on floor. He took her leg and holds it tightly letting down his tears to flow. Ishita too cried seeing him. She found her husband back he was regretting fully. She didn't stopped him and let him do what he was doing. Raman saw her wound and wipes his tears he dresses her leg too. He was still sitting on floor holding her leg in his lap. His head was bowed. He spoke in that pose.
Raman-can i kidnap you for today...?? I want to show you something.
Ishita didn't answered him and looked at other side. Raman thought she is not ready he was about to say something but saw Ishita calling someone.
Ishita-adi... Can you manage at home for today..?? I'm out for some work today. May be it will take time and i will be late so can you manage...
Adi-you don't worry ishimaa i will take care of everything you carry on with your work.
Ishita hanged off. Raman wiped his tears happily and got up. He took the lunch box and open the door and looks at her waiting for her to come. Ishita took her bag and got up as she was not hurt much in leg so she walked easily. Raman took her out and drove the car as her hand had deep cut. After a long drive he stopped the car. The drive was silent. He took out his hanky and asked her genuinely to blindfold her.
Raman-may i...??
Ishita just nodded and bends towards him. He blindfolds her and again starts driving. After 5 Min he stopped. He came out and helped her to come out holding her hand.
Ishita-raman..!! Where are we..??
Raman-you trust me..??
Ishita didn't questioned him further and walked silently holding his hands as she was blindfolded still. Raman took her inside a house. A man saw them and came running to door.
Man-sir you here..??
Raman-why..?? Can't i come..??
Man-no sir i didn't meant that this is your house only.
Raman gave him some Money.
Raman-go today and tomorrow is your holiday.
Man goes away thanking raman but then he saw Ishita.
Man-sir she..?? She is same...
Raman stopped him in mid and signalled him to leave not in anger but politely. Ishita was clueless where she is as she was still blindfolded. Raman closed the door and slowly opened her eyes.
Ishita opened her eyes slowly and was shocked to see where she was. It was their old house, "akash ganga society."
First thing Ishita saw was ishra and whole family(both iyers & bhallas) photo collage hanged in living room. Ishita started moving in admiring everything. Each and everything was same as they left 8 years ago before that party and then fire incident happened. She saw raman going in ishra room and she too followed.
When she entered in she saw bed was arranged like before. Ishra marriage big portrait was hanging in mid above the bed. She looked around whole wall was filled with her, ishra, ishru and ishraru pics. Below every pic a camcorder was hanged with numbers on it.
She walked towards the first camcorder which was hanged below with her pic. She played the recording.
"1-happy birthday madrasan... I know you are not with me but you are still with me in my heart. You remember.? I took this pic when you were crying for your licence and i took this pic to make you smile & said that this pic will help me in keeping evil away. Today i scolded adi for celebrating your birthday. Not because i hate you. Because i couldn't tolerate anyone loving you more then me. I know I'm little unreasonable and insecure he is our son and have full right but then too he wished you before me. And i hated that."
Ishita smiled hearing it and kept down. She took another camcorder Which was attached with ishru pic.
2-"today 1 year passed you both left me. Mummy called me to join your barsi pooja. You know what i lied her that I'm in Mumbai. How can i do your barsi when my heart is not ready to accept that you both are no more. I can't cry in front of them and show how much i miss you both especially my jhaansi Ki raani you. I feel so guilty but i can't accept that you are no more."
Ishita wiped her tears reading it and moved ahead. Third camcorder was attached with ishraru pic.
3-"happy birthday my chotu princess. Papa misses you very much. But can't show openly. Madrasan you know me well. No one has that much power to make me cry. Accept you. I'm strong to face this world. But can't become strong in front of you today I'm missing our ruhi. And especially your lap madrasan which was my peaceful place."
Ishita closed her eyes and tears were flowing continuously. She moved ahead. Next camcorder was attached with ishra pic.
4-"happy marraige anniversary madrasan. See i brought your favourite pastry. But I'm not gonna give you. Because I'm angry on you. You didn't wished me. Do I'm gonna eat this alone. Anyways do you remember this pic. We took it in that hotel. Where you arranged a surprise for in the form of belly dancer."
Raman winked saying that.
"I must say her belly was too sexy. But 5 years are over you neither wished me nor gave any surprises. You just wait and watch i will take my all revenge together once you come back. My heart always beats it never stopped beating in these 5 years it means you are alive and will meet me one day for sure."
Ishita kept back the camcorder crying vigorously. There were many camcorders. She saw every and every recording was heartbreaking. It showed how much raman loved her in these years.
Raman-the day i saw you first time in jail. I felt like i found my peaceful world once again.
Ishita turned around listening his voice. She looked at him staring at her pic. She goes near him and sees her pic. It was her that pic when she first holded his hand and danced with him in Shagun and ashok's sangeet.
Raman-i was angry but moreover i was happy. That day i drank again. I told simmi that you are alive i also told her tha i don't want to see your face. But the truth was i wanted to hug you i wanted to scold you for not fighting with me and leaving like that. I wanted to sleep in your lap complaining whole night. I wanted to kiss you senselessly. But i couldn't do any of it. So I came here that day in mid night. And slept here complaining to your pics.
Ishita kept her hands on his shoulder. He turned at her crying.
Raman-i didn't wanted to hurt you. But my anger took overy love and trust. When my lawyer told about pihu's custody i thought you will take away pihu which was your only sign. I thought you will take pihu and go away with her again leaving me alone. In my insecurities i forgot that you are Ishita my Ishita not Shagun who loves playing custody battles and with kids feelings. And in anger i took the worst decision of marrying Shagun. I didn't realised how much my decision hurts you. I realised it when aliya told me that you are going to marry Mani. That day in party when i saw you and Mani smiling happily i felt that someone stabbed in my heart hundred times. That time i realised how much i hunted you that day with my decision. But my ego didn't broke still. And i wanted you to come and stooped the marraige don't know why i had the strong feeling that you will surely come but as usual we were bound by ruhi so again ruhi came to stop the marraige. I mean romi came with her news.
Im sorry i know i was wrong but i m also a human being i too had some ego.
Ishita-i was also at fault raman...
Raman looked at her wiping his tears which were flowing continuously and were not ready to stop.
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di